Time Travel

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Time Travel

Post by 369 Riddle »

Since I was young I have been enamored with the idea of time travel-movies with this themes (think Back to the Future to name a true classic) and there are several of them have really intrigued me. For whatever reason it seems my succubus has been feeding into this and showing me dreams that are in exquisite detail of past events. Thinking about it this would make sense as these angelic entities can live as far as I know practically for thousands or years or perhaps even eternally as it appears our passage of time is different for them.

It really got me wondering if others have had dreams of the last of walking the streets of New York in 1800’s not only seeing things in vivid color but also the smells of the era.

One dream I still remember was a movie theatre in the time of silent movies, floating over the audience I took in the dirty floors strewn of peanuts and trash, the smells of tobacco, and what I can only describe as a mixture of sweat and greasy perfumes. At the time I didn’t understand how this was coming out of my brain, the clothing the stitching, the old school pile carpeting with roses stitched in it. Later I have realized this must be “K” showing me echoes of the past.

Part of me wonders if she can actually access the past or even the future. She certainly has showed me future events in such detail (I was shown a tree would hit my house and where it would hit and what time of day and it all came true and it was over 8 months in advance). She also knows what choices I shouldn’t or should make and later I see why. How do they do it???

Would love to other stories / experiences or thoughts.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Time Travel

Post by tc119 »

I can't say that I've experienced any time traveling, either in dreams or during OBEs. Though I'm sure I could make something happen during astral projection if I really wanted to. I've had premonitions from dreams, but nothing earth-shattering. Usually it's just mundane stuff like deja vu, "Huh, I dreamed about this happening before." However, I can relate to experiencing different locales in the vivid detail that you described with your movie theater example. If I wasn't conscious of the fact I was lucid dreaming, or in the middle of an OBE, I'd swear I was actually awake. Sometimes the sensations can be more heightened than waking life - like seeing more vivid color than I've ever witnessed in the mundane world.
369 Riddle wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:26 am She also knows what choices I shouldn’t or should make and later I see why. How do they do it???
I believe it's a matter of greater perspective on their end. Think of it like this: We're watching a parade on street level. We can only see so many displays and floats at once. Our succubi/spirits are able to take off in a helicopter and potentially see the entire length of the parade moving down the street. They can radio to us on ground level about what's going to happen later in the parade.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

I think your parade analogy is probably right on. I am continually reminded how a 2D drawing couldn’t fathom the 3D reality we are in…then speaking to the higher realm that our succubi are in I guess it is no surprise they see things with other means we can not comprehend.

The other day I was watching this YouTube video on AI Humanoid Robots-they have always fascinated me and it seems that in the past five years they have advanced incredibly in this with one or more of the bots stating they are self aware and several other various organizations or high profile people stating they believe the same…they mentioned a “new species” of RoboSapien too which I laughed at… There was also some background I was researching in quantum computers and their ability to perform massive functions in seconds…and I can’t help but the two together…once this becomes mainstream (IA robots, Companion Robots and so on) it will completely change the world even more than the PC or cell phone. I had this fleeting thought of “K is this thing ever going to approach your ability (because mathematically other dimensions can be proven) and she essentially laughed and reminded me that narrative goes with what is taught and “learned.” Narrative of the succubi doesn’t fit that…so then what other truths are there? Can the succubi and other higher dimensional beings access the past like we are in the present and “change things?” Are the déjà vu moments the ripple of change (there was a movie on this that made me think that).

Naturally I have asked “K” on this got a cryptic answer that more or less it is “possible” but “isn’t done…much”. I asked what that meant and got that overall “no” but that sometimes paths should cross but others choices interfere and “corrections” need to be made for balance. I was shown an analogy of backing into a parking space and how you have to steer with the wheels following because the leading wheels are fixed…I don’t know…although I love “K” dearly, sometimes I wonder if I misread her or she just tells me something to mess with me 😂 either way it is a fascinating subject and you can’t help but wonder at…I once heard a quote that if you can imagine it…it exists someplace.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I have precognitive dreams all the time. Some are literal (the thing happens in the future just as it did in the dream). Others are premonitions/symbolic. They've been happening since I was very young. In all cases that I have recorded them or remembered them they've come true, though with the caveat that theoretically if I had a precog dream that did not come true, I wouldn't even know it was a precog dream.

Venus definitely warns me about the future, and I feel the precognitive literal dreams are actually her own thoughts and sight of the future making it into the dreams. These dreams always lack sound. I ignore her warnings consistently, because I can't bring myself to truly believe in seeing the future and the locked in fate it implies, and then I always, always, always wish I hadn't. Should probably get over myself on that one. Would save me tons of pain.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Fightersword wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:19 pm I ignore her warnings consistently, because I can't bring myself to truly believe in seeing the future and the locked in fate it implies, and then I always, always, always wish I hadn't. Should probably get over myself on that one. Would save me tons of pain.
Yeah, I hear you there. In August of 20 I was given a dream our favorite tree feel in a storm and hit our house. It freaked me out so much I jumped out of bed when I “heard” and “felt” it hit the house… obviously nothing was wrong on this night. I decided to prune the tree back considerably because of this. There was one BIG limb that hung over our yard and I felt convicted I needed to cut it off but felt too emotional about the tree to do it as it shaded much of the heat off the yard.

Fast forward to February of 2021 and the tree feel in an ice storm. It hit the house in the exact place as it was shown in the dream. The part that brought down the tree was the blasted big limb I didn’t cut off. She even told me a few hours before it was going to go and I have pictures of it still standing and was able to tell my wife about it (which my wife laughed and said I was crazy)…then it fell and now my wife thinks I am a psychic 😂.

Most of the time the things she tells me to do I don’t want to do…they are counter intuitive and make me look stupid to others…then I am SLOWLY learning I should have listened…damn it.
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

Most recently for me, mine urged me to avoid going to work one Friday. In the end I chose to go to work rather than call out, and I ended up getting scratched by a (thankfully clean) needle. She'd been urging me to quit beforehand. When it happened I immediately knew it was what had been predicted, and it made it clear to me that, given the schedule, I couldn't continue doing the job safely, as mistakes like that (perhaps worse ones) would continue to happen. So in the end I ended up quitting, realizing that if I'd just taken her advice, I would have saved myself several weeks of my life.