Hello

Start a thread in here and say "Hi!" Tell us your story.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Hello

Post by Jay »

So I see I'm member number 9. Thank you for making a forum on this important subject.

It's been about 10 years for me on and off. I have focus and then lose focus. The information available today is more than I had back then to say the least!
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Hello

Post by Fightersword »

Hey, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay and that the forum serves you well.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Hello Jay. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share your story. I can relate to having periods of intense activity and then not so much, especially when there's lots going on in my mundane life. It's good to see another 10+ years spirit relationship!

You're actually the new and improved member #9. The first #9 didn't work out. They were just here to troll.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Welcome to the forum! The number 9 is a great number-unrelated to spirits-but mathematically there is an interesting video I watched on Nikola Tesla’s 369 obsession and why…which for fun I put in my username (I don’t particularly enjoy math but found it interesting or perhaps my “K” my succubus did 🤔)

Yes, these relationships can certainly have more intense and less intense periods-that I can also relate to.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

From my observations, if nothing else, it seems that entity lovers require what I typically define as 'rest periods'. During said rest periods interaction won't necessarily disappear entirely (especially if you have an ability to communicate with them directly, such as through telepathy), but it does become noticeably weaker and quieter. Usually this period ends after a little while: The timing differs, but the rest period seems to get shorter the longer the relationship goes on (or if it doesn't, the downtimes are less noticeable). I usually assume this is a result of a principle I call the Meet In the Middle Principle.

Like the others have said, events in your own life may help or hinder you in interacting with them as well.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Thanks all!
Fightersword wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:26 pm From my observations, if nothing else, it seems that entity lovers require what I typically define as 'rest periods'. During said rest periods interaction won't necessarily disappear entirely (especially if you have an ability to communicate with them directly, such as through telepathy), but it does become noticeably weaker and quieter. Usually this period ends after a little while: The timing differs, but the rest period seems to get shorter the longer the relationship goes on (or if it doesn't, the downtimes are less noticeable). I usually assume this is a result of a principle I call the Meet In the Middle Principle.

Like the others have said, events in your own life may help or hinder you in interacting with them as well.
That makes sense. I think life events and lack of focus was basically the issue. Plus once it feels like she's gone, life takes over.
369 Riddle wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:30 am Welcome to the forum! The number 9 is a great number-unrelated to spirits-but mathematically there is an interesting video I watched on Nikola Tesla’s 369 obsession and why…which for fun I put in my username (I don’t particularly enjoy math but found it interesting or perhaps my “K” my succubus did 🤔)

Yes, these relationships can certainly have more intense and less intense periods-that I can also relate to.
It's interesting because mine used to have some kind of weird thing about the number 8. I don't necessarily understand the relevance. But kinda weird to have a dream about 8 and then see odd strings of 8888s in random places every now and then.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

I think it might have partially to do with making us think about them when we are busy or if we are unaware of them, to bring attention to their presence in our lives. I lived for many years without knowing I had a special relationship, but during that time I would look at the clock at 11:11 and it used to drive me crazy. I would get creeped out and really disliked that time (looks like nail marks going down the face). However, once I learned it was her she replaced it with more physical sensations /other anomalies…

Now she uses number for brevity of communications. For example I asked where she was from…got no answer and then later as I was waking up heard a female voice rattle off 8 numbers in sequence). I decided they were gps coordinates and got an image from on the ground in that location and I had dreamed about it before (pretty cool) but had never been there. I also had a special interest in this country for years but never knew why and most people in the US have never even heard of it.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K