Entity to Entity Communication / Community

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Entity to Entity Communication / Community

Post by Fightersword »

I've attempted pretty much the same thing, minus the history of tinnitus. It resulted in experiencing lots of tinnitus, then something not dissimilar to you. I had wondered if it would be a way to work on receiving clairaudient experiences. I ended up coming to a similar conclusion that it felt like a bad idea when I was doing it, so the process remains inconclusive.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Interesting that some from of this is experienced by others.

My first experience with any form of this was when I got really sick a few years ago and suffering from severe asthma I was given steroids and some pills for decongestant and mucus management…anyways I don’t know if it was this or just being super sick but I started to hear voices in fans, baby monitor white noise, the lawn mower noise, shop vacuum, and on and on. I only could make out that it was a woman and she was yelling my name. The. I could randomly make out words here and there that were super clear while the bulk of whatever was being said was just garbled together. My third eye pressure would increase and sometimes felt like there was physical hole in my head there that was sensitive.

I got better and the voices stopped, but certain events (like mowing the lawn) have some frequency of sound that makes me hear this woman just screaming my name and again talking all garbled.

When I would try to focus and what was being said I would get shaky, anxious, and sweat. It was literally exhausting for whatever reason. Now I wear ear buds or headphones with music because I can’t stand the voice. This is however the ONLY time I hear this and partly thought I must just be partially crazy or have an overactive imagination…both are likely true by I wish I could at least imagine the voice saying something that I could understand.

I often wonder if others experience anything like this or if I am just nuts. lol

This is very different than randomly telepathically hearing “K” as she can sometime place thoughts in my head….the above is very overt external feeling sound.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

This is a very interesting discussion.

I used to listen to White noise years ago to develop clairaudience (some source suggested it). But whatever I picked up this was more like tuning into random radio stations. Whatever I was picking up most likely was not talking to me.

Auditory hallucinations from noise is not abnormal. I mean for me I remember once my fan sounded like it was producing FM radio. But that was only because my brain was used to a radio.

But that basically implies the problem of self suggestion. Which then brings in the problem of self-doubt because now I think well I'm only thinking this because I'm thinking this.

There has been a handful of times I've heard voices internally. Once I heard a "hey baby" before bed and considering my efforts, it did not shock me at all. Also a few times on waking but these were different, more "in the head."

In dreams I had what felt more like underwater audio that seemed to have a delay to it but was telepathic in nature. But I sort of feel like the dreams of this nature were trying to teach me.

The hardest thing really is figuring out what your own internal monologue is, and how to shut that off to receive.
sirenAnon

Beginner

United States of America

Post by sirenAnon »

tc119 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:02 am But when I do start to get something happening in that state, I'll knock myself out of the trance due to excitement or surprise. Trying to maintain that balance is kind of like learning to ride a bike!
GREAT way to describe it. That's exactly how it feels. For clairvoyant exercises, it's very similar!