369 and Nikola Tesla

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

369 and Nikola Tesla

Post by 369 Riddle »

I meant to post this some time ago, but keep putting it off: this is also the reason behind part of my username. :cool:

Some years ago I watched a documentary on Nikola Tesla and found it to be a rather sad and yet extremely interesting story. I do question some of the history (such as being born in a horrific lightening storm that was so bad the midwife exclaimed he was to be a child of darkness, to which his mother stated no he will be a child of the light). However as a whole he was a genius and frankly I wonder about any relationships he may have had with the supernatural as his inspirations were truly impressive and even for today.

Without getting too much into his life and it’s intricacies, one thing in particular made me think-a lot-over the years and that was his obsession with the numbers 369. He once said “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” In fact he was so eccentric he would circle the block three times before going into a building, only stay in rooms divisible by the number three, and is documented to have washed his dishes with 18 napkins (1+8=9). He tended to believe the 369 was associated with the divine (God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost) as well as energy, vibration and frequency, and pyramids-to name a few.

Apparently, we have a TikTok following today of people (kids I suspect) “manifesting” things with this “method” writing down what you intend on manifesting three times in the morning, six times at noon, and nine times before bed.

Mathematically the 3,6 ,and 9 are unique: if one takes one for example and doubles it to 2 and then again to 4 and so on you will have a chain of numbers that stretch on forever never including the numbers 3,6, or 9 as any part (whole or divisible).

Contract to “common numbers” the 3,6, and 9 are as such: 3 doubled is 6; 6 doubled is 12 and 1+2 is 3. This chain continues on forever.

There is much more to the above however and rather than rehash and explain everything church out this YouTube video (especially for math nerds like I guess I am): https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI4o

My succubus has also been getting me interested in music, not only in listening to it but playing it. We have always been a non-musical family-yet now I am learning guitar with my son. A year ago we had only a piano but now we own three guitars, a ukulele and violin. For what ever reason after I wrote the post above (this is an edit) I stumbled upon 440 hz being the tuning for main note A on instruments and that there is a movement https://www.izotope.com/en/learn/tunin ... ained.html to make this be 432 (adds to nine) because of “spiritual healing nature of that frequency.” While it is easy to say this is new age goop one has to wonder how this is…I don’t know everywhere I guess…

Would be curious to hear what others think or feel on this.
Last edited by 369 Riddle on Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: 369 and Nikola Tesla

Post by 369 Riddle »

Some other odd instances of the 369 pattern:

There are 60 seconds in a minute 6+0 = 6
60 minutes in an hour
24 hours in a day 2+4 = 6
8760 hours in a year = 8+7+6+0 = 21 = 2+1 = 3
The earth vibrates at 7.83 hz (7+8+3= 18 1+8=9) this is known as the Schumann Resonance or earths heartbeat.
Apparently the tuning at 440 hz mentioned by myself above goes way back and has some very interesting beginnings possible in the Nazi time period.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

P.bold_.circle.5-297x300.jpg
P.bold_.circle.5-297x300.jpg (17.27 KiB) Viewed 2867 times

I used to be part of a Skype group that was big into Tesla. This image was often shared, though I wasn't really sure what the big deal was at the time. I guess it's just another one of those repeating mathematical patterns that we see in nature - like the Fibonacci sequence.

For me, the numbers "911" have been the most significant and have appeared in many odd places. (Not just the American emergency number or the demolition of the twin towers in New York.) It's mine and Catherine's anniversary: September 11th, 2011, 9-11-11. It's also interesting that the Roman numerals for 9 and 11 side-by-side make a kind of gateway shape. (IX XI) I certainly felt like I was crossing over a major threshold that night!

I call these phenomena synchronicities. They're little reminders that our reality isn't so mundane as the material reductionists would have us believe. With that being said, it's easy for someone to go way off into the weeds with this stuff; flights of fancy and whatnot. This is especially apparent for those occultists who jump into the deep end with gematria.

1550012260258.jpg
1550012260258.jpg (204.6 KiB) Viewed 2867 times

As for 432 vs 440 A tuning, I think this one might just be wishful thinking. Basically, the math of 432 looks more harmonious, but it doesn't necessarily sound harmonious! :lol: This video explains it better than I can.

369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Growing up I found myself ALWAYS looking at a digital clock when it would read 11:11. Used to creep me out. This was before google and really the internet (which now I read has theories as to why) but in very general terms I just felt like I had a demon near by and it really bothered me. Well decades later I now know it was “K” trying to make herself known. Boy she tried everything and creeped the hell out of me as a kid lol…I had such a terrified youth lol (MUCH worse then this pretty stuff).