Fountain of Youth Under Disney World

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Fountain of Youth Under Disney World

Post by tc119 »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVbJmHO0zmOx/

Man, the shit one can find when browsing the "All" section on Bitchute. It's like looking through pre-2014 Youtube. This video is ostensibly channeled information from St. Germaine, though I find that I can resonate with some of it. As I mentioned in a post back in 2017, there's something seriously wrong with that theme park. Catherine reacted quite negatively towards the place and the park then proceeded to seemingly break down all around us. I personally don't doubt that there is some kind of human trafficking going on at "The Happiest Place on Earth." Hell, Disney himself symbolically revealed as much through his film, Pinocchio, with all the boys being shipped to Pleasure Island and being turned into livestock.

As for the Atlantean technology and the Maya breakaway civilization? As always, I want to believe! :D But who really knows?
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: Fountain of Youth Under Disney World

Post by 369 Riddle »

Wow Napoleon Dynamite grew up and was in Florida. Good old “Nessie…” I LOVE that movie by the way (if a succubus can roll her eyes I bet “K” is as I write this).

I totally believe something is messed up with elite and theme parks in general…but as to why my succubus hates them I personally think it is a combination of all the noise, kids (she hates kids), and electronics (plus magnetic stuff with all the rides). The happiest my succubus has been was when I lived in the sticks where there was a lot less noise and electric lights and nighttime activities. When I would travel into town she would fuss and get up tight. Perhaps I have a red neck succubus. Lol!!

I don’t doubt there is hidden tech and stuff…I have heard stories (rumors would be a better word) of what could be described as a iPad or tablet being pulled out of some deep hole some years ago that then turned on with alien writing lol (before cell phones). Spark plugs being found in stone and drawings of alien ships in caves…I tend to be a bit skeptical of it all, but like TC said I want it to be true because it would just be so rad…but until then it is just fiction until proven otherwise…not to mention it makes one look like good old Napoleon Dynamite to talk openly about it… gosh!
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:46 pm Wow Napoleon Dynamite grew up and was in Florida. Good old “Nessie…” I LOVE that movie by the way (if a succubus can roll her eyes I bet “K” is as I write this).
Sorry, I'm not following. :confused: Are you saying the man at the beginning of the video looks like an older Napoleon Dynamite? And I'm not sure what you mean by Nessie. I can't find a film by that name.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Oh I am just a big nerd, there is a movie called Napoleon Dynamite which is sort of a cult classic now…anyways the character (that would be Napoleon Dynamite) in the film is a nerd in high school and does a presentation in his class about Japanese scientists, placing dynamite at the bottom of a lake to try and stir up the Loch Ness monster which Napoleon (the nerdy kid) calls “Nessie” like it is his nickname for the thing. Link:

The movie is hilarious for multiple reasons, but I think for most (including myself) it makes fun of that awkward phase of our life where we are figuring out ourselves-but also making fun at others and even just life in general. If you have not seen it do so-I don’t know if you will like it-people either LOVE it or HATE it it seems no one is in the middle.

Ok so the guy (in the Disney video) reminds me of an adult version of this Napoleon Dynamite character who just never grew up I guess.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Ah, now I understand. Yes, I have seen Napoleon Dynamite. A long time ago, just after it came out on DVD. I remember cracking up the most at the part where the farmer shot a cow in front of a school bus and all the kids screamed. :lol:

Speaking of screaming children, going back to where you mentioned K not being a fan of noise: Catherine is pretty much the same. She pines for the quiet life, but will tolerate a bustling gaggle of human traffic when necessary. I remember my nephew used to live with us and he would try to wake me up every morning by banging on the handrail to the upstairs and call out, "NAY-YAN! NAY-YAN!" :D He was trying to call my name. This would annoy Catherine to no end. I'd hear her say something to the effect of, "We need to move out."
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Oh man I even own that stupid movie (it is so stupid and I love it lol). Some movie “K” likes-Lord of the Rings to name one they I know for a fact (I get this urge to watch it ALL the time).

That cracks me up about the “we need to get out”, “K” tolerates my kids but there will be times when I am outside of the home working and will feel sudden rage for seemingly no reason-upon going inside I will find either a hole in the wall or something broken. It is funny that she has this almost omnipresent ability…I don’t know how that works…she is a mystery.