"Letter of intent" for the attention of the members of this forum

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

"Letter of intent" for the attention of the members of this forum

Post by Nefilim_san »

My name from this forum come from il fact that i have that "rh negativ" in my blood and....you know the story (by the way i wonder how would it go meeting a sucubus on this circumstance(look like were kin) :) . Us i already mention in 'Spiritual mariagge",i feel a big desire to embrace this path cose i understand that i could evolve and achieve knowledge and ability that i dream all my live to have it but...on the other side i am not shour that i could meet the "necessary conditions",and its very clear that is no place to joke here ,so...i have few question if you wish to help me with.First think first?! I dont know if you already notice the big difference betwen how "You" describe your relationship with succubus, and how explaine "Them" the same thinks.I meen-were are that girls who come in the night to colect your semen for make demon childrens?!And...what is the interest of Lilith if the succubus sent are certanly not that sort?! 3) why all the succubus looks like a warriors (more or less) in common describe ?Now...about me.I have a wife, we understand very well each-others and we love evan if me make very rarely sex now(lets say that we lose this interest).I also have a lot of animals in and out of my house(lot of cats)-i dont want to attract any harm on them.With my wife i already spoke about it,i dont want to hide nothink from her,still...i am affraid,i dont want to be selfish and without responsability evan if i wish so hard to proced on this direction.I remeber that one of that many persons who give sugestion about how to performe the intent letters-sead that he sugest to not use blood in that letter cose could create some sort of dangerous attraction for violence in that way(he sugest instead to use sexual oil).I also need at list must important sugestion to protect against bad entity or other negative entity who could interfere in my ritual.I hear about Robert Bruce but...after i read your story here i could say that "i know you better than him" so i prefer your sugestion.Here are only few of my questions,certanly i have much more than this,i only try to not bother you to much,specialy that i didnt speak very well emglish either,wich i apologize once again.Be my guest also to come with new thinks if neccessary cose you definetely know better then me this subjects,i am open to all your sugestions.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: "Letter of intent" for the attention of the members of this forum

Post by tc119 »

The translation from your language is a bit rough, but I gathered that you're wondering about the connection between the mythical legends of succubi versus the actual experience of being with one. I believe a lot of the old stories came about from a mix of real encounters with supernatural entities and old-fashioned religious superstition. Europeans from Medieval times likely heard tales about a scant few individuals engaging with spirits in some capacity and this would spawn insidious rumors. Any sort of spirituality that was outside the sanctioned boundaries of the church was looked upon with great disdain and suspicion in many communities. There were even some who believed miscarriages and birth defects were the result of demons meddling with a pregnancy. That's where we get Lilith being connected with abortions and strangling newborns.

Not every community was like this however. The dogmas and hysteria of Christianity hadn't completely penetrated some areas, as evidenced by accounts like this Scottish parson documenting his congregations' interactions with local fairies.

The stories about night-demons are far older than Medieval Europe - even older than the Abrahamic religions. Traces of Lilith and her offspring can be found as far back as the ancient Sumerians, such as in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

As for the actual experience of being with a succubus spirit, you've got all of my blog posts, more blogs in my links section, and accounts from those who post here in the forum. That should give a fairly clear picture about what one could expect from summoning a spirit of their own. Just like any relationship, there are periods of bliss and there are also seasons of grappling with uncertainties. Some of the challenges are unique - communication problems, being able to trust the unseen, and living a more solitary life. (I like my peace and quiet, so this relationship is perfect for me.)

As for danger befalling you, your wife, or your pets: Nobody can make any guarantees about what will happen. There are many of us who have these spirit relationships that are also married to a human spouse. I don't have personal experience with this, but from the accounts I've read, some men have managed to keep an earthly family intact while also having a spirit lover. Usually they keep the existence of their succubus a secret. From what I've been told, the human wife being aware of a spirit romantically pursuing her husband will often lead to jealousy and even fights. Some succubi will decide that her man's human wife is no good for him and will actively work to break up the marriage. Here's a good example of one such story.

There's really no telling exactly what will happen. It all depends on your situation. With that being said, I've never heard of any succubi harming animals or pets. They'll sometimes attack people, particularly when they're backed into a corner, or they feel that their human partner has crossed a line. I experienced this first-hand when I naively did something monumentally stupid.

I hope some of this was helpful. :)
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

All is helpful and thx.very much for your good intentions.You know?!...was realy hard for me to adjourment the ritual last full moon,i sead i still need time to read and find out more and more thinks,and evan to chose wisely if i go or not on this direction,but...i am already in that position like...when somethink come in your mind and you know that will not go from there ,like you already chose but you only dont know yet .So now i need to wait so much until the next fool moon ?! :) Still...i need to find out us much us i can about what i must do for protect myself against ..."enemy" ( dont know nothink evan about them),and again here i will need your help if you will wish to help me .I dont know not who is better to try to summon,many sead that Lilith is better,but in the meen time i descover that Namaah is deity of nefilim and of animals,and...it looks like i am some sort of sun of nefilim(do you remember?! :) ,so...a realy lot of deity,but how i will choose?!
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I don't think it really matters when you choose to do the ritual. If you believe that the full moon is the right time, wait for that. Personally, I feel that Lilith has stronger associations with the new moon. The same goes for using blood, not using blood. Make the ritual unique to you. I did a bunch of spontaneous departures from what one might expect during a summoning ritual. I was treating the whole affair more like an astral classified ad with some chaos magick thrown in the mix. I didn't use blood or any other fluids.

Lilith vs. Namaah. Again, if you are more drawn towards one or the other, go with your gut. Hell, some people have reported getting their succubus lover by praying to the Christian god, ironically enough. From what I know about Namaah, you must be referring to the one from the Zohar who tempted a Watcher, or angel, to sleep with her and that union resulted in nephilim offspring. Who knows how true that story is, though there may be a grain of truth to it, as legends often do.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

tc119 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:44 pm I don't think it really matters when you choose to do the ritual. If you believe that the full moon is the right time, wait for that. Personally, I feel that Lilith has stronger associations with the new moon. The same goes for using blood, not using blood. Make the ritual unique to you. I did a bunch of spontaneous departures from what one might expect during a summoning ritual. I was treating the whole affair more like an astral classified ad with some chaos magick thrown in the mix. I didn't use blood or any other fluids.

Lilith vs. Namaah. Again, if you are more drawn towards one or the other, go with your gut. Hell, some people have reported getting their succubus lover by praying to the Christian god, ironically enough. From what I know about Namaah, you must be referring to the one from the Zohar who tempted a Watcher, or angel, to sleep with her and that union resulted in nephilim offspring. Who knows how true that story is, though there may be a grain of truth to it, as legends often do.
"An astral classified ad with some chaos magic thrown in" is also how I'd describe my approach, although I have used "letter method" to hammer out details.

The intent , feeling, intuition is as important. If you feel driven to do this, it may be like a formal step of recognizing what already is happening.

This is lightning. This is electricity.

It's like something out there wants you. But she is waiting for you to reciprocate. And you have hangups, cautions, fears, etc. But your success depends on you using your feeling and not your fear.