Faustus Crow?

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Faustus Crow?

Post by 369 Riddle »

I feel like I am always the last one to stumble onto something, so others probably already have seen this, but I wanted to earmark this and come back and look at it some more later…if anything for the wonderful art…

https://faustuscrow.wordpress.com/2014 ... ut-shaman/

I love the history and sort of twist to this information. For some reason I am really drawn to this.

Thoughts? Again I had heard this name before, but didn't really think much about it and I guess I need to read up (I hate reading which is why I generally try to watch stuff as apposed to reading).
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Faustus Crow?

Post by tc119 »

His art is very interesting, in addition to the clever writing. The way he writes about succubi and occultism tells me that he's had paranormal encounters in the same vein as what we've been through. I don't visit his site that often because he's got a sexy pin-up drawing of one woman that looks a bit too much like my mother in the face. And he keeps posting it every other post! :lol: Despite that one piece weirding me out, I appreciate the more tasteful and thoughtful direction his art is imbued with. That's also my aim for any creative depiction that I make of succubi; something reverentially erotic, because that's what it feels like being with them.

Here's something about Mr. Crow that might throw you for a loop. I know it did me. I've been told that Faustus Crow is actually Alan Moore's blogging alter-ego. If you don't know who that is, check out the film, V for Vendetta, or the graphic novel, Watchmen. It would make sense that it's him, judging by the high degree of creativity on display at his Wordpress. Also, it's fairly well known that he's into occult spirituality. Either he is Alan Moore, or someone whose a huge fan and channels him for inspiration. At any rate, it's a great website and one to keep an eye on.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Here's one of his videos on Bitchute that I stumbled upon completely by accident, just browsing the "All" section:

Warning: Some erotic audio in the background, so NSFW. It's about Buddha summoning succubi, or Dakinis.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

That is a very creative story, enjoyed listening to that.

That totally makes sense regarding Alan Moore, not only is the talent abnormally great in his creating a but there is some pretty good funding going on as well…that is really more of a hobby than just PR or marketing so I would agree with the alter-ego and having direct experience with these entities as well.

Funny about the bit as to why you avoid the site…totally makes sense-I would feel the same way.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K