Spiritual Marriage

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Spiritual Marriage

Post by tc119 »

If your summoning ritual is successful, Nephilim, there will likely be a period of a few weeks where you'll be constantly questioning your sanity. A few would-be summoners I know who were hung up on what the Christian god, or their church, thinks about them were sent into a tailspin for many years as they attempted to rectify what they had done. They opted to constantly fight the entity they invited into their life, or endlessly beg the big man in the sky for salvation. I have yet to hear about anyone coming back to report, "Hey guys, I got rid of my succubus spirit! Jesus Christ/Allah/Buddha set me free!"

That's why my disclaimer might seem overly harsh or serious, precisely because of people who just want to dip their toes into this occult realm to see if the water is really wet.
Spoiler
The water is indeed very wet.
Yes, there is a chance that one can go barking-at-the-moon mad from opening up those spiritual faculties with a succubus. That's why it's important for the summoner's mind to be made up and a clear course be decided upon. You want it bad enough? Go get it. Do you still have reservations? Like I've said before, best to come back to this decision later, or decide that it's not worth risking the ire of the Christian god. I'm being very serious: If you still believe that there's a chance you'll be roasted for all eternity for contacting a succubus spirit, stay far away from this topic. Don't even read about it, because that's considered "tempting, or testing, the Lord."
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

It is up for debate whether or not there is even a hell for a God to send you to for engaging in one of these relationships. What isn't up for debate is that if you try to break up with your spirit lover for Jesus or whatever deity, your life will almost certainly start to resemble hell.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

I wonder how far its supose to go that""knock and it will be opened to you"; "ask and it will be given to you"; from the bible?! Did you ever ask your self what hapened if Iuda wouldn't he have betrayed Jesus?! Some voices claim that in fact he did not even do it in reality, that is, he would have assumed this crime - the Gospel of Judas supports the existence of such a pact between Jesus and Judas.
And I still wonder how it is that all the gods and angels who lived in the light before the deeds of the Nephilim - later became evil demons so evil and evil as if they had no personality at all. How can "overnight " become a devil-an angel?!
Why does God constantly keep himself so distant and impersonal in relation to his followers?! It is said that we are created in the image and likeness of God, but we are denied access to knowledge (Kundalini) so that free will no longer weighs anything in the absence of knowledge.We have bitten from the tree of knowledge but...maybe we should have eaten the whole apple?! because we are still not able to distinguish good from bad in all cases, and at the university of law we learned that crimes for to be punished must be accompanied by intent, without intent there is no guilt.
All my life I tried to be that good Samaritan and evolve, trying to overcome my weaknesses, I assumed my belief in a good God (not that from the church thought--not for me at list)and i could say that i overcame my fear of death,i still had only the fear of the sort of death.
But...now when i descover this HLP,when i realized that i could realy developed all my skill i could have ability for traveling betwen words,or astral projection,i could have acces at more than 3 or 5% from my entire mental capacity-now i ask myself if somehow this "meeting"with the "night of spirit" and this big chose betwen RHP and LHP-is not the step that in the and (sooner or later) all of us we will make it chose evan to be a light in the darkness?!
Once more ideea first to jump to conclusion; All the universe seems that cant survive without black and white (some of us could think that is only one colour-green-but that colour is made by white and green too)The ideea with all my up questions is...what if in the and this will be the only one chose(because God seems that dont need power spirit,thinking that one who develope all his skin throw yoga,tantra,kundalini,etc-become a strong spirit).What if no one is upset up there and all the war betwen the Gods are only because (for example) some thinks cant simply goes togheter. In the and who am i to judge them,to manifest pro or against one of THEM?! I hope (more than i think) that if i keep my onest character,my right thought,and my purpose to evolve,probably NO ONE will be upset on me :)But...Yet i am afraid that i will earn fear of death ...