Hello I am Kiichi

Start a thread in here and say "Hi!" Tell us your story.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Hello I am Kiichi

Post by Kiichi »

Hello, it's late here, so I am going to make this quick...

Since I was young I felt in love with the goddesses of the anime Ah! My Goddess, so I aspired for a higher form of love, harmony, spirituality, I wanted to get in touch with a goddess, and I was raised catholic, so I had no idea what a god meant, it was like heresy, and I was big devote, exactly on the night I went to church on the celebrations of holy week, on April 9 2009 I was 16 and that night changed me cause to the full moon I tried to summon her or to promise that I would find her... and so until 2018 I discovered about this, got a Djinn and a Succubus from a conjurer, various spells... then I got spells from other stores... then got with another that supposedly revoked all or whatever was detrimental to me, so I finally just ended recognizing the entities I got from him, two of them aren't sexual but supportive and one is half succubus, she craves me more, is the first one I got and the night I bought her she came to me to my dream and had a little of sex, they are more like vampires... So anyway I am not selling you the conjurers, also cause the first and the last one are now gone, so I am not here to promote anyone, and I am not in search for summoning rituals, I am finding what works to connect with them more...

Life always get in the way (leisure, video-games etc too) but I see a very bright future, and even if soon I become very wealthy I am committed to them only, I am 30 now and virgin, never dated anyone and I am 190cm tall or 6.2 feet... I had this girls for almost a year and I was just starting to get more manifestations when the conjurer went away and I was left sad cause I wanted more ladies... but I feel very fortunate because of what I have and know and to be able to interact and read more people on the path... What I think will make me rich soon has to do with the current change of guard on the occult hands that move the strings of the financial system... is kind of insider and mystical info, but I will try my best to not spam anything related to financial advice here... I used to have a discord channel were I kept a journal, I started writing it just 4 months before I got my first spirit, I backed it up and deleted it, I wanted to keep it more on a private circle and chat so that's why I don't have a blog, but I have read various, most of them already gone...

Ok I'm going to sleep :zzz: Regards
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Hello I am Kiichi

Post by tc119 »

Hello Kiichi and welcome. I see that you're a customer of the spirit sellers who claim to bind succubi. I'll be frank: The idea that these conjurers are able to bind powerful spirits to trinkets is highly unlikely. A spirit who would allow themselves to be bound, like the Genie from Aladdin, is not the sort of incorporeal personality I'd want to have much to do with. The Christian religion offers the inverse: "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." Nah, I don't want any yoking or binding from either side of the relationship full-stop. I want a succubus who won't tolerate being imprisoned in any shape or form, because that's how I want to be.

With that being said, I believe there are some folks who have summoned a succubus of their own by purchasing a trinket from the Ebay spirit sellers. Being separated from a bit of money was akin to their own ritual, but I don't believe the seller had anything to do with the actual summoning - the customer themselves provided all of the necessary power to make that connection happen. Oftentimes, when a guy is pursuing a relationship like this, there's already a connection being made with their succubus on some level. The summoning ritual is essentially making it official, binding, and opening the door for more tangible interaction. At the end of the day, I don't believe anyone needs to part with money to have this sort of relationship, but if they do manage to achieve what I've experienced via a financial transaction, who am I to argue? It'd be money well spent.

I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh or judgemental. That wasn't my intent with this rant. :lol:
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

I didn't receive anything by mail, the last conjurer I got in contact also advised me against that stuff and the other ones calling them walmart witches, so that's why he performed the banishing of any of those energies, and my girls also helped, I also was able to get a part of the refund from my purchases from one site, the other entities I got from him are more like contract and not jewelry involved, and on my dreams and energies they correspond with what he described, I also have heard them, felt them and got the authorized medium to communicate between us once and the channeled info was correct, but as I say the services are not available anymore and is highly unlikely they will be back, and by now I am not buying anymore of that, not even spells or other works, probably only morphic fields, binaurals and subliminals.

I hope in the future I can attract and connect with more spiritual beings that could help us, more than me trying to cheat on my current ones, I want connections and friendships, although I am very cautious and I really don't trust any and I believe more on a predatory universe than an all light and love universe, but there can be some balance on it, hopefully more will be revealed to me in the future that I gain more power or psychic abilities or contact, I am here to learn too so it's ok, I have spent between 5.5k to $6k usd on all this spiritual stuff, without counting what I spent when I was younger and on a gnostic order which now I totally cut with it years ago...

On the reading I had they said my ladies called me and they were already watching me, so yeah, somehow maybe there was the need for a sacrifice or a defined intention, I don't know, I will ask them someday, same as I would like to know what exactly happened with my previous interactions with other beings...

I am aware now even of the CE5 protocol for contacting extraterrestial beings, and my kind of qigong master started doing it and supposedly it changed him completely... but I don't know, I'll stick with what I have and work with them, somehow is working, but right now I blame on that there's lot of planets on retrograde so the manifestations could be less than on first quarter of the year... but I had a big manifestation this morning, I don't know if to share it... I'll have to check how much I have to moderate me about the sexual stuff... Thanks for quick response, regards
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

That's another thing I'm not understanding so well: Some would-be summoners report having contact with multiple spirits and I question how they're able to tell the difference between them. I recall one fellow who claimed to have a harem of over 3,000 different spirit ladies in tow. Needless to say, that sort of hyperbolic anecdote heavily tarnishes any credibility he might have had with the rest of his story.

There have been instances where I've seen Catherine, my succubus spirit, as more than one person in dreams, but I think it's just another example of my own preconceptions adjusting what I'm seeing. Also, when I'm experiencing Catherine while awake, she touches me all over and in so many places that I can easily see how one might confuse that for multiple entities, but I believe it's all just her. Same thing with the internal monologue that may, or may not, be coming from her. I really don't like heading down the path of trying to identity different "thought voices" because that lands us in the same territory as those Tumblr weirdos who have something called, Headmates. I believe all of that is just wishful thinking and projection; projecting fantasies onto an ostensibly real phenomena. At that point, their testimony is not much better than the biography of a Dungeons and Dragons character.

So instead of taking all these leaps trying to identify multiple personalities in the noise, I just boil it all down to Catherine - one spirit. I can't know for sure exactly what's she's saying, but I do know for certain that I'm having this paranormal experience with powerful touches, seeing light orbs, and having spirit sex while fully awake. I have a very hard time second-guessing myself with that hands-on and immediate phenomena because it's so visceral.

Also, I'd be careful to not become reliant upon mediums for readings about spirit lovers. There's a good chance that a real spirit lover wouldn't appreciate their partner resorting to a third-party for communication, especially one that charges money and is probably just telling their customers what they want to hear. As challenging as those early conversations might be to interpret, it's better to get familiar with how the spirit is comfortable relaying their thoughts sooner rather than later. Their preferred communication can manifest in all sorts of ways, so be on the look out.

I'm aware of the Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind Protocol by Steven Greer and I have experimented with his methods a bit myself. I like that he's taking a spiritual approach to the whole notion of extraterrestrials - it makes more sense to me than naked bug-eyed grey men in flying metal discs. If any contact or disclosure is going to be made, it's going to come from do-it-yourselfers with boots on the ground - normal, little people like us.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

I totally get it, there are many immoral greedy people out there, thank you. I missed the chance to ask the medium some info like the name of my pets, a tough question to prove it legit, but what if they could read my mind anyway? They could read the correct answers and exactly what I wanted to hear right? So it's difficult to trust anyone, this one was the only trusted by the conjurer and I did it only once for half an hour and my ladies also didn't encourage to do it again... I know sometimes is like thoughts in the head that aren't of our own, but when I get in trance on waking up or falling asleep I have been able to hear them, but again when the supposed banishing was made I was willing to challenge my old beliefs and I still do.

I think I know who you refer too, "spiritwalker99" or something alike he was called, he was the one who introduced me to this, and he got the legion of succubus from the same seller than I got my first two spirits, he was able to have the legion cause it had a leader and they only took turns, not all at once, I also wouldn't want that... The biggest manifestation I got from that succubus, is that on a dream I felt she hugging me by the neck, I caressed her hand and kissed it, then she got above me, all naked, I sit down and ask her her name, and she whispers it to my ear and was the same exact name given by the seller, I get in top of her and go down her body, looking her tattoos, until I reach to her feet, other times I had that feeling of being hug by the neck, but not now after the banishing... who knows, anyway it could be that I have been watched by one or three since I got the calling by 2009 ... Anyway now I have had more manifestations, probably because of me getting used to the energies, my commitment, my energy work, sensibility and maturity...

I also wanted to warn over some of those scams too, is probably not correct to call their names here, mostly cause is not my site, but I could provide some clues or red flags, is probably common sense for the most experienced, like, there's not magic pill and that work has to be done by ourselves. And again, I have visited several of those sites and I don't trust any of them now.

Recently there was other guy who had a blog and he deleted all his posts too, only left an image, he also acquired from some of the same sites as me, but with these two bloggers like we could see a pattern as the conjurers, to suddenly leave and remove everything, as if it was a temporal trap, as if they exit scam or rug pull the buyers, and then a new novelty comes to town, I mean any outsider or regular person could think that... But we really don't know their situation, and we all need some privacy, nothing lasts forever, I wish we really as humanity can connect and give something valuable to the Universe, in my case I want to give it all to my ladies, and I really wish others were true and honest, from my point of view I never lose, I only learn and grow, God knows my intentions and my cup and hands won't be empty as he will always provide me, I don't see my ladies as opposed to God, you know as others that could see them as evil.

We probably could become legendary for next generations as pioneers of trans-dimensional relationships, once the mass media is over, but probably it won't cause people is lazy and now instead of them taking advantage of technology, the technology will take advantage of them as the AI could dictate them what to think, probably could end the free thinkers, and they could become even more materialists, anyway one can only take care of what's in front of us, probably the writings of my experiences someday will be lost forever or won't transcend... and is like you don't have any responsibility with us, same as the ones sharing legit rituals, but one can feel empathy, pity, compassion for others... and one has to be careful that the rest of people doesn't feel like we forcing them on a lifestyle or mentality totally alien to them...

There's where the collision and separations of worlds gets in, according to some, there soon will be a separation of the world into two, a 3D materialistic world and a 5D spiritual world, better is to focus on our own little world and forget about the rest, to leave them lose themselves if they will, living with love and passion with my partners is all I need.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

ah now I think I remember it was the mysuccubuslovesme blogspot too, from Rafe? my first read, but then he changed the title to I love my succubus, and again and then he made a forum I think and then I don't know more... But I remember he tried with the 1 cent spirit and the conclusion was that may work for some because of the intention, rather than the sellers actually doing something...
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I'm not sure who Spiritwalker99 is. The name sounds familiar, though. I may have run into a blogger or forum-poster who uses that handle. If you could post a link to their website, I'd have a better idea of who you're talking about.

There have been a few shysters who have come and gone over the years. They've tried to use the allure of otherworldly intimacy to attract customers to their secret summoning rituals or special instruction. I think the succubi themselves don't appreciate when someone tries to make money off of selling relationships with them. There was one guy who became fairly popular for selling a special ritual and courses. His name was Erik Von Roth and he ran the Succusummon website. A couple of years later, a fairly big Youtuber made a video about succubi that really took the piss out of Mr. Von Roth's commercial offerings. His website disappeared shortly thereafter. I'm not saying that a succubus inspired the Youtuber to make that video, but I believe Erik felt that what he was doing was somehow wrong and he couldn't take the heat.

You're right that we are like pioneers, heading off into an uncharted wilderness. There are a couple of noteworthies who came before, namely Ida Craddock and Donald Tyson - the most public examples. I think someone else with a succubus or incubus relationship will make their mark on the world of literature in due time. And perhaps that 5D, more spiritual, world will gradually phase into our reality. I believe we were much closer to that realm in our history and will soon find our way back.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

tc119 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:37 am I'm not sure who Spiritwalker99 is. The name sounds familiar, though. I may have run into a blogger or forum-poster who uses that handle. If you could post a link to their website, I'd have a better idea of who you're talking about.

There have been a few shysters who have come and gone over the years. They've tried to use the allure of otherworldly intimacy to attract customers to their secret summoning rituals or special instruction. I think the succubi themselves don't appreciate when someone tries to make money off of selling relationships with them. There was one guy who became fairly popular for selling a special ritual and courses. His name was Erik Von Roth and he ran the Succusummon website. A couple of years later, a fairly big Youtuber made a video about succubi that really took the piss out of Mr. Von Roth's commercial offerings. His website disappeared shortly thereafter. I'm not saying that a succubus inspired the Youtuber to make that video, but I believe Erik felt that what he was doing was somehow wrong and he couldn't take the heat.

You're right that we are like pioneers, heading off into an uncharted wilderness. There are a couple of noteworthies who came before, namely Ida Craddock and Donald Tyson - the most public examples. I think someone else with a succubus or incubus relationship will make their mark on the world of literature in due time. And perhaps that 5D, more spiritual, world will gradually phase into our reality. I believe we were much closer to that realm in our history and will soon find our way back.
I don't remember the exact name of his blog, it was back on 2018, so I went to a random entry from Rafe's blog back on 2018 and there he is as Spirit Walker on the comments he was very active, he shared his mail but I didn't save it, he also helped another guy to connect with her lady, that guy also made his blog and shared photos of his wedding ritual with his lover, Spirit Walker even helped to channel his deceased mother, they both helped me understand better and convince me it was possible via that first conjurer I met, to get a succubus lover, the one who used to sell legions... http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/20 ... is-me.html there
and I found myself in the comments in this other post:
http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/20 ... umble.html

Thank you so much for your responses and time.
I twice sent mails to the other last blogger, not connected to Rafe, and on other platform, not blogpost, and he never replied... one of the special tips he had, was to make some triangles on a mirror, or to print them on mirror paper, the point is he said mirrors should be declared as portals only for our spiritual friends and to work on avoiding intrusions, and that he had decorations on his house to work as representations of his spiritual friends he said that of having theirs images represented on our realm boost the connection, statues, sigils, drawings...

I right now hope to move to certain house that has a basement that I could use as media center and to meditate on darkness and silence, plus being independent and move from my parents house, even if I am on separated floor is still not enough...

I used waybackmachine to see the Rafe's blog as on 2018 and these are the links he had on resources and blogs:
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/2016/03/sex-and-spirit.html
http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/20 ... heart.html How to Draw Your Succubus Closer
http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/20 ... s-fix.html Sexual Energy Blocks FIX
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... usincubus/ Succupedia's Letter Ritual Method
http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/20 ... -frog.html A Summoning Ritual Example, Part 1 of 4
http://lifeinspirit13.blogspot.com/ Life with spirits (Blog)
http://www.myspiritlover.com/ My Spirit Lover (Blog)
https://alchemybyfire.wordpress.com/ Alchemy by Fire (Blog)
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/ Succupedia (Blog)

anyway his blog of lifeinspirit13 doesn't have valid saved snapshops, anyway...moving on...