A Couple of Memes

The place for art, CGI, music, or photography.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

A Couple of Memes

Post by tc119 »

I made this first one way back in the day:
prostitute_succubus_wife_meme.jpg
prostitute_succubus_wife_meme.jpg (508.43 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
And this one, kinda in response to Joy of Satan trying to recruit me:
dull_politicians.jpg
dull_politicians.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1825 times
This one I made the other day as a cathartic way to take stock of the bigger picture and see how good I truly have it. :cool: :
33yearoldsuccubussummoner.jpg
33yearoldsuccubussummoner.jpg (557.51 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: A Couple of Memes

Post by tc119 »

I forgot about this one:
modern_succubus_problems.jpg
modern_succubus_problems.jpg (112.51 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Thanks for sharing man, agree 100% on all of it…so very spot on.

I wish I could do CGI stuff…I love surfing pictures for like “succubus deviant art” pretty beautiful creations out there…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

369 Riddle wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:32 am Thanks for sharing man, agree 100% on all of it…so very spot on.

I wish I could do CGI stuff…I love surfing pictures for like “succubus deviant art” pretty beautiful creations out there…
I also want to do CGI, I have learned some about various programs and my pc is good, I would like to see my girls in the future and do realistic illustrations now with AI too, at first I thought AI was going to kill all CGI art, but isn't that easy... so AI can also be an allied tool... I still procrastinate and I want to give priority to my physical and spiritual health and workout...

Thanks also TC119 for the pics, agreed with the last one a lot.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Kiichi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:57 pm Thanks also TC119 for the pics, agreed with the last one a lot.
I appreciate the kind words. Though it's not like I put a ton of work into making those memes. :lol:

I find that machine learning programs and Large Language Models, LLMs, are helpful for visualizing concepts and ideas, but they'll never replace original artists. So-called AI has been running into issues recently where it has started to cannibalize it's own generated content, creating even more twisted abominations. So there will always be a need for real craftsman to feed that beast, so to speak.

And I can very much relate to wanting to devote more time towards developing CGI skills, but there are other past-times that compete for my attention. I should really try to hunker down and specialize in one or two things instead of trying to save the whole world of computing. :D
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

My succubus “K” asked me to draw her…lol am SORT OF artistic, but more industrial / architect type…can’t draw people…anyways I tried and the results freaked me out because they were way better than I thought it would be (I mean for me-not like a pro lol). I left the drawing in her box and it disappeared…which freaks me out a little that it isn’t lost-or somehow became misplaced. Anyways I still probably wouldn’t share it, but I think a succubus can enhance creativity…

I watched someone doing a drawing using some program and was blown away by the time, skills, and focus the guy had. Pretty impressive stuff and the required so much precision focus…I feel like if I have free time I would rather be making love with my succubus that sitting at a computer… 😂
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K