Qi-gong practices, schools, ki chi qi

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Qi-gong practices, schools, ki chi qi

Post by Kiichi »

Hello, before I discovered about Succubi I was into subliminals, now some of them use binaurals, frequencies and apparently they are transmissions of energy, like morphic fields, meaning that they are like an attunement, like distance reiki practices... Well, I once started using one of these to "become a wizard fast on 10 mins" and the result was that I got in my feed a channel recommended, this is the one that introduced me to qigong and other several topics, I was as I said because of an anime, attracted to norse mythology, reality and time, the myth of the norns, anyway this channel has been evolving although the main message is the same. He is Michael but he now refers himself as Mahadeva, anyway the important thing is that he says he once learned these practices on a selected group of students, and his master has so much energy and power, but he actually wasn't very developed on other aspects of his life, so that's why he now as a master has devoted more time to not only the practices of energy and power but also the psychology and well being.

The point is, he sells one expensive package of the 4 elements, and also he has a patreon, I found another guy who also practices qigong and has a more clients on patreon.

But I bring this first cause is the one I first learned and I have felt the energy.

So with him you have to learn to make the HUUL breath and you can do the excercise of this video:

Now the other is Master Mantak Chia, I have found his knowledge extremely valuable and logical.

I did it and felt the energy going up, the pineal gland shinning, the light coming in.

that other one too, and it is with sounds, so is kind of the huul mantra too, I have found that when I chant the
"L" sound at the end of the huul mantra, my testicles contract more, the thing with that mantra is you imagine white light coming in trough your head and down to Earth, then going up like the flames from center of the planet, heating the waters and going up, but here the alchemy happens on the heart, now the difference with Master Mantak Chia practice is you imagine the loving rays of light coming from space, from the Sun, like shinning on your internal water, like you imagine the rays of the Sun on a lake, and the ice melting and evaporating, going up to the 3 Dantiens.

So I will continue learning about the Mantak Chia practices, he has more than 60 books, so it is a great deal, he has interviews in other channels, but what fascinated me is he also shares some knowledge about how to make our partners to feel better on our relationship, so I know I can apply that, although I would say they don't need much to arouse them cause seems they are always ready anyway, but as he says, is about having them compassion, prolonging the event as most as possible.

Now the other resource I got directly from my ladies, one morning I heard a sweet voice spelling "E M O energy'" at first I became sad and angry cause I thought she was calling me an emo, but I researched and found it was an actual real reiki thing, so I purchased the book, is from a not very popular author, I haven't finish it yet, but in short the main thing is a practice to let go of energy from bad emotions that is causing problems on our physical and energy bodies, so the main point is to "soften and flow". For example I believe is we can block our Succubi or spirits sometimes, for example we could have urges to masturbate and feel ashamed with them so we block them, so we can do as if they didn't exist so we can do our thing... is an example I don't know if that really can happen with everyone, just sayin, one makes blocks our of fear or shame, so one has to advance to self acceptance, self love and enlightenment...

I also had a dream a lady told me she didn't like what I eat, so my next objective is to improve my diet, someday I am gonna get rid of all grains and reduce the quantity of vegetables, yes vegetables, they aren't that good.

My diet will consist mainly on meat, diary and fruits. Of course no junk food, all the most natural, I have also found that there is a diary similar to yogurt but with more probiotics, the kefir, it can help to improve fertility and even testicles size, so I want to prepare them the more delicious juice, even there are people that prepare the taste of their juice by drinking Pineapple.

So there you have it, I really want to help you and discover together better stuff, I dream with having big wealth and having all free time for my ladies and bringing them the best food, best sleep and relaxing places.

The elites know this, I know so many mind blowing things, I have seen one time traveler or prophet of our times live on twitter, his tracks are even connected to the loop sign, the 8 as it is the transmutation, our body... If all these is true, gentlemen, I need friends like you, to join me in the future, cause it can be so dystopian... our connection with other friendly beings from other realms could be threatened, I know we are not the only ones, other have chosen to keep their experiences more secret, we all help by doing our own part with our spiritual friends, connecting. As Chia said, these knowledge was only available as qigong forms by family, not taught to the public.

First clue I am going to give you is the image attached, the elites are creating a new world that is about to be born, a economic cycle of giving and receiving, just as on our body with our sexual energy we have being exploiting it, not holding the energy, not exchanging it for something better, just giving it away...
FmWv5yHaYAEOxsl.jpg
Now the movie Elemental from pixar, it has the symbology like on the body transmutation, the fire heats the water and causes evaporation, red and blue, even on the Flash movie that was released at almost same time it is about the new Quantum financial system, money moving at speed of light, the Elemental movie also has rails of trains over water, is the rails of liquidity, the main characters are named Wade Ripple (water the guy) and Ember Lumen (fire the lady), figure out now what it refers to... Even the last mission impossible movie has a relation to all this new system that is going to be implemented, it is all so huge my friends... I am so sorry that so many people just go by without knowing themselves, spirituality and what really goes on in the world, but anyway. Hope it was at least entertaining, and you do well. Regards, much love.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Qi-gong practices, schools, ki chi qi

Post by tc119 »

You're dropping a lot of interesting info here. Let me try to respond to each bit.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm Hello, before I discovered about Succubi I was into subliminals, now some of them use binaurals, frequencies and apparently they are transmissions of energy, like morphic fields, meaning that they are like an attunement,
I've heard of a few people having success using binaural beats. Me, not so much, but I'm still trying. I probably have a pretty heavy block against subliminals from my church days.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm He is Michael but he now refers himself as Mahadeva,
The thunderwizard! I've watched quite a few of his more recent videos. I generally enjoy his approach to spirituality. The Qi Jong stuff is probably great for doing energy work, but I haven't tried it myself. However, I think his recent fixation on the "solar flash" idea has ironically led him full circle back to Christian-style eschatology - meaning that he's looking for an external savior, or external event, to set him free from his 3D prison world. As his predicted dates for major change come and go, he's adjusted his solar flash idea to put the onus on the individual for their ascension, just like a lot of Christian cults. "If you're not doing the energy work, you wont ascend to 5D." Versus, "If you don't get out there and witness to everyone about Jesus Christ, he won't come back." I see little difference. Again, I like the guy. I think doing the sort of energy work that he advocates is important, but I'm not sure that trying to raise vibrations in order to flee from this world is all that productive. That, and he's trying to sell courses, ostensibly so that people can get to non-Christian heaven sooner, so there's a bit more of an incentive for him to try and sell the idea of ascension. "I have the only complete system that will get you to 5D." Says him and many other would-be gurus.

This is the first I've heard of Mantak Chia, but I'd wager the same skepticism should be applied to him as well. Don't give these people money based on their promises of superpowers, heaven, or ascension. Try the techniques out first to see if it's worth pursuing.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm the thing with that mantra is you imagine white light coming in trough your head and down to Earth, then going up like the flames from center of the planet, heating the waters and going up, but here the alchemy happens on the heart, now the difference with Master Mantak Chia practice is you imagine the loving rays of light coming from space, from the Sun, like shinning on your internal water, like you imagine the rays of the Sun on a lake, and the ice melting and evaporating, going up to the 3 Dantiens.
That visualization exercise sounds pleasant and comforting. I find those vivid imaginings are effective at manipulating energy. I can literally feel that chi moving when I do.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm For example I believe is we can block our Succubi or spirits sometimes, for example we could have urges to masturbate and feel ashamed with them so we block them, so we can do as if they didn't exist so we can do our thing...
I think there is a part of me that blocks Catherine, maybe on a subconscious level, trying to protect myself from what she could potentially do. The way she rocks my world as it is has set me up for this. It's also part of what makes her so interesting. The supernatural nature of the relationship exacerbates this as well. Our brains naturally want to block stuff out that seems highly implausible or strange. We question our sanity, adding more blocks. The trick is to walk that fine line between forging ahead into a new spiritual realm and going off the deep end.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm someday I am gonna get rid of all grains and reduce the quantity of vegetables, yes vegetables, they aren't that good.
There are some vegetables that are high in anti-nutrients, mainly because they don't want to be eaten. But when properly cooked and prepared, they do have nutritional advantages. I think of it like this: Meat and dairy are like the building blocks for essential nutrition. Plant foods - not grains - are like the medicinal cleansers. I think they all have their time and place. But if you're being guided towards that sort of eating, it's probably what you need right now.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm our connection with other friendly beings from other realms could be threatened, I know we are not the only ones, other have chosen to keep their experiences more secret, we all help by doing our own part with our spiritual friends, connecting. As Chia said, these knowledge was only available as qigong forms by family, not taught to the public.
If there is any kind of conspiracy against us, to separate us from our spiritual nature, it's certainly not being forced at gunpoint. We are the ones who decide to go along with the bread, circuses, and distractions that pull us off the path we should be taking more seriously. I've been hearing about "the time of trouble" since I could understand the spoken word. To my reckoning, we're not any closer to doomsday than we were during my early days in the end-of-the-world cult. Nobody has forced their way into my home and tried to take me to a FEMA camp. The 5G towers haven't fried my brain. I haven't been forced to do anything I didn't want to do. It's all been peer pressure shit. Having just a bit of a backbone is all that's required to thwart any of these top-down totalitarian schemes.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:34 pm it is about the new Quantum financial system, money moving at speed of light,
I'm not understanding that figure-eight infographic. I feel like it's just trying to impress me with a bunch of loosely connected numerology and buzzwords. Is that picture suggesting that Ripple, XRP cryptocurrency, is supposed to have a transcendental spiritual significance?

Lastly, the alleged quantum financial system is something I've been hearing about since the early 2000s on conspiracy boards like AboveTopSecret, ZetaTalk, and wherever else Truthers have gathered online. NESARA and GESARA - basically the forerunners to the modern day Q-Anon stuff. "Just two more weeks, guys. Mass arrests will happen any day now." I'm generally on board with the Truthers, like with the 9/11 stuff, but I believe the quantum financial system is just another example of waiting for a religious savior to make the world all better. Granted, there's a lot of cross-pollination between Truthers and Christians, so it only makes sense they'd be attracted to the idea.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Man, I am in my 40’s so I watched my SDA parents prepare for Y2K. They built these big cabinets to put food and water in. Then put bleach in the water “so it will last until we can get more water.” I rolled my eyes and told them it was a waste of time, money, and water.

Luckily it didn’t happen, but I felt like people we disappointed it didn’t…

I do think it is time to get out of the city, but that is because I want my ass away from all these fruit loops trying to force their ideas on people-I think wants to move to the wilderness too…get a cabin off grid someplace and just let my succubus ride me 247365…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:53 am I think wants to move to the wilderness too…get a cabin off grid someplace and just let my succubus ride me 247365…
That's essentially what Catherine and I did back in 2020, moving back to the old homestead in the middle of nowhere. Part of me still feels that it was a mistake, but on the other hand it's probably part of her grand master plan to ensure more quality time together. Two whole generations of my family have been infected with the SDA mind-virus. Grandpa was freaking out during the big oil crisis in the 70s, thinking the world was going to end then. My old man is currently in that frame of mind now, but I believe Catherine and I are effectively counteracting the propensity to go into full prepper-religious-commune-lunacy-mode. Ironically, the Christians tend to ignore the teachings of their own messiah, especially where he says, "Do not stockpile in barns. Do not worry about what you will eat or what you will wear, for the pagans worry after such things." But, no! Gotta prep! "Get ready, get ready, get ready!" As Mrs. White's alleged angel friend used to say, back when she was freaking out about the end of the world in the 1840s. :disappoint: The USA is addicted to fear and apocalyptic religious movements.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

369 Riddle wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:53 am Man, I am in my 40’s so I watched my SDA parents prepare for Y2K. They built these big cabinets to put food and water in. Then put bleach in the water “so it will last until we can get more water.” I rolled my eyes and told them it was a waste of time, money, and water.

Luckily it didn’t happen, but I felt like people we disappointed it didn’t…

I do think it is time to get out of the city, but that is because I want my ass away from all these fruit loops trying to force their ideas on people-I think wants to move to the wilderness too…get a cabin off grid someplace and just let my succubus ride me 247365…
Hi, thank you for your replies, couldn't respond sooner cause I was away, I am going to explain in another topic about the "reset", I actually see a bright future, but also it could be a false light, let me explain, although I could see there can be a saviour figure, at least some religious people could identify him as the antichrist an a deceiver while others would worship him...

I know it can be tiring and feel like fear mongering, also I am 30, I am younger and with less experience. But I can look back in history and also see the bank runs and other crisis that has happened before, and there is proof that we have been trough cycles of revolutions and changes, wealth and decay, just like on trading and astrology, there are ups and downs as time passes, so the theory I am going to present you in other thread is about the financial reset and distribution of wealth when the global governments do their scheduled update to their systems, it is a fact that they have to upgrade and they have been working on it, the issue is the old elite doesn't want to give up their power, so there is that fight, even by ignoring all those conspiracies, if we just imagine how the now already developed technologies are going to be applied... the tokenization of things and internet 3.0 it would reveal all about our possession and transactions, which will put in evidence all the bad actors... The social credit system is going to be implemented, these things take time, if we really are going to become a civilization that can go to other planets we cannot use the same systems we use today.

And even if we go away to the mountains, we would still need to purchase stuff from civilization, like tools, cause cash will probably disappear, or at least change for a new paper, but I doubt it, all is going to be digital or in any case only metal coins with tracking technology... this has to happen cause it was always like this Rome felt cause the coins were of less valuable alloy or coinage, now the world has too much debt and too much stagnant money and value, it has to flow faster to allow the next technological boom and to make world peace, the money is now going to be backed up by precious metals, and resources, by each country, institution and even the individual will have his assets backing him up, everything tracked.

But for all this to happen there's is most probably going to happen a moment of chaos, a matter of days or weeks when everything is going to be upside down while the worldwide transition is being made, I hope it can be between this and next year, but it could happen in stages up to 2027 I believe.

I mean being prepared by stacking a variety of assets that can surge in value, diversifying is also having a job and not just waiting the investments to solve our lives. Money is just paper, now it's worse cause is not even being printed anymore, just digitally generated by a centralized entity without a limit, USA is at 32.87 trillion debt right now, the effect is mass disemployment and higher interest rates, it is already causing a housing crisis, this is the top of inequality, this can't go on forever.

I mean diversifying in assets and investments is like doing research, but staying on fiat currency is like just monotheism, the fist system is about faith, trust, following the rest... With new technologies there's just precision, proven algorithms, security, less human errors, soon they will have a easier implementation, people will be using them without realizing it with local CBDCs.

And don't take me wrong, we can still be friends just connected by the intentions, motives, aspirations, although not the same but similar, would be just about feeling less alone on this planet... although is not the same written conversations than on person, but is not necessary to meet us in person.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

That's all very interesting, but I'm a welfare leach. I'm not in a position to judge or offer informed opinions about economics. :D Whatever happens, I hope it works out for everyone... but I'm not holding my breath! :thumbsup:
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

tc119 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:30 am
369 Riddle wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:53 am I think wants to move to the wilderness too…get a cabin off grid someplace and just let my succubus ride me 247365…
That's essentially what Catherine and I did back in 2020, moving back to the old homestead in the middle of nowhere. Part of me still feels that it was a mistake, but on the other hand it's probably part of her grand master plan to ensure more quality time together. Two whole generations of my family have been infected with the SDA mind-virus. Grandpa was freaking out during the big oil crisis in the 70s, thinking the world was going to end then. My old man is currently in that frame of mind now, but I believe Catherine and I are effectively counteracting the propensity to go into full prepper-religious-commune-lunacy-mode. Ironically, the Christians tend to ignore the teachings of their own messiah, especially where he says, "Do not stockpile in barns. Do not worry about what you will eat or what you will wear, for the pagans worry after such things." But, no! Gotta prep! "Get ready, get ready, get ready!" As Mrs. White's alleged angel friend used to say, back when she was freaking out about the end of the world in the 1840s. :disappoint: The USA is addicted to fear and apocalyptic religious movements.
the year 1970 was definitely very life changing, this video explains a little about it, there can be other ones but I saw this one.

Probably the best was to stack land and houses, but people do what they can with what they have, including knowledge, not everyone has insider information, and also the skills of a trader that know what to buy in moments of fear, all my family took the vaxx but I didn't freak out, I knew all this was all part of the same game from the reset, that should be completed with the Agenda 2030, so I am patient.

Now I mixed this of economy with the Qi, cause is somehow the way the universe works, wasn't it a myth that Succubi were just mindless beasts that only take and consume from us? somehow we learn that it is an exchange right?

What does it has to do with XRP and XLM?

Cause XRP is going to be used by banks for big transaction settlements, and XLM by retail for doing small purchases, people will most probably not be using them directly but indirectly, you would be seeing your balance on USD and they would only be used on transaction, for few seconds... the infinite symbol was like the energy not being created or destroyed just going from one user to the other, like to circles connecting for a moment on a middle point, forming and X. In one case connecting the retail world, or the trading world with retail, is the next level of interoperability.

The magic mystery here is the cross, the X the Bindu, the point in the middle, is like sex, is a connection of the lines, like an horizontal and a vertical, like penetration, like St Peter Square on the Vatican, a sexual act, that is transmutation, changing something for another thing, creating life, is a transaction. That's why is no coincidence that Musk is obsessed with X com it was all planned long ago, before 2000 the bird was killed on a ritualistic way, now it's giving birth to a phoenix.

Just look at the recent burned man festival, it revealed a phoenix, all these isn't by accident, this following magazine, it was from 1988:
D4GJtfaW4AAL9yO.jpg

Now going back to the topic, I wanted to add that for those more christians, there's this other point of view from this lady that also has a lot of videos with illustrations and books, or at least one I don't know I don't really watch them or follow her, I was not really into this a lot, she calls it the secret secretion and connects it with the bible:
https://www.youtube.com/@kellymariekerr

Of course there's another mystic interpretation of the bible like the one from Neville Goddard for manifestation, so who knows...

Also btw Master Mantak Chia has a chart of the frequency in that we can ejaculate according to our age, so is yet healthy to let it out once in a while.

Probably you can consult about all I shared with you with your ladies, cause I believe there must be a kind of transmutation with a partner were instead of the energy going up through your spine, it should go up in the spine of the partner and her energy in yours, that's my theory, or some kind of exchange on the 3rd eye or something, or the other is that she can or does transmute your energy automatically when you have relations with her and is better to not let it out or over transmute it to the upside... Meaning, to let some energy on their place for having sexual interactions instead of transmuting it, but seems that the more you transmute, the more energy should the body keep producing....

Now about the diet, I say, so many food is now being intoxicated with estrogens, as with soy, so that's why I think is better to avoid, I am still with my parents, so I can't change too drastically my diet yet.

Just another tip is to not eat peanuts, they are also bad for our testes, eat pumpkin seeds, or Zinc supplement. Also some advise to take cold shower or at least monks also used those methods to keep them cool and not give on lust I think, to quiet the mind, it also increases sperm count I believe.

Now about Thunder Wizard, yeah he is somehow repetitive, he should better plan his videos short and stop scolding the chat, if they don't ask good questions anyway haha. When I hear him I also say my ladies I don't believe him completely, cause I don't think both realities fit, I am also somehow questioning the flow of the energy on his practices, but as I have said, they somehow work. This is the playlist that have the others:

I just once paid his patreon, I have all his videos downloaded or the links to them, all that are behind the paywall, except for the last few... but I have not watched all, not much interested on all the runes and all... probably been watching since 2018 too

About subliminals, I have used to listen for time travel to the past because of my regrets, but I stopped using that and instead I started using for seeing the future or seeing energy (clairvoyance) so maybe I manifested finding or figuring out future events or agendas, who knows, but that's for another topic...
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Damn. That first video, "Why Men Aren't Getting Married," is awfully bleak. :knife: Honestly, I completely noped out of being invested in the future when I saw everyone's reaction to the coronavirus BS. I'm like, "Great. I live in a world full of order followers, even when the lies are as obvious as the sky is blue." Ah well. Is what it is. Gotta focus on me and my own.

Again, can't really comment on the financial stuff with any authority.
Kiichi wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 pm I believe there must be a kind of transmutation with a partner were instead of the energy going up through your spine, it should go up in the spine of the partner and her energy in yours,
I do feel that, like there is a kind of exchange happening. Can't pretend to know how it works or even if there are any benefits. As far as either of us knows, it just feels really good to be with each other and we strive to keep that connectedness for as long as we can. Maybe the whole NoFap thing brings about benefits at some point; superpowers even. :) Maybe I haven't gone long enough to judge. Two or three months is my limit before I have to bust a nut manually. Catherine certainly helps to bleed off that pent up energy if nothing else. If there is any release at all, she encourages a very slow, gradual one when she's at the wheel.
Kiichi wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 pm Just another tip is to not eat peanuts,
I already avoid them as they seem to exacerbate the migraines I sometimes get in my eyes.
Kiichi wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 pm Now about Thunder Wizard, yeah he is somehow repetitive,
Like I said before, I actually like the guy and some of his insights. Many of his paranormal encounters have a lot of the same traits as what I've been through, so I think he's traveling along a similar current as me. I'll have to give some of his more practical hands-on videos a shot sometime.