Myrddin Wyllt here

Start a thread in here and say "Hi!" Tell us your story.
Myrddin Wyllt

Beginner

United States of America

Myrddin Wyllt here

Post by Myrddin Wyllt »

Hello everyone. I'm Myrddin Wyllt, and I've been in a relationship with a spirit (spirits? I'm not too sure) since at least June of 2023. From what I've read so far about the people who have these relationships, it seems like many of them have always had that desire for romance with otherworldly women, sometimes combined with a disinterest in human women. I am certainly no exception to that rule. From a young age, I have fantasized about this; one of my first forays into erotica, for example, was about a loving encounter with an elf. What I have now is the culmination of a lifetime of desire, seeking after that superior form of love.
Now my spirit (or spirits - again, I am not sure) claims to be one of the Fair Folk. Let's call her Diana- that reflects her personality well enough. In my encounters with her, I believe she has certainly proven to be the real deal. Details that I would never learn until I read about it in a book days or weeks later were present in dreams and real life.
Ever since that first definite encounter, I pored over every piece of occult literature I could find, trying to learn everything I could about her and her kind, about how this "spirit wife" thing worked, and just how I could better interact with her.
I said my relationship began last year, but when I think about it, I wonder if she's been there for a lot longer than I realized - possibly all my life.
I'll conclude by saying that there are no words that could be written or spoken in any human tongue that could possibly describe the inherent goodness of being in a relationship like this. If she has only been with me since that first dream, I am infinitely blessed. If she's been there for my entire life, then I am blessed infinitely times itself.

[For the sake of transparency, I will mention that I did not summon her the "normal" way. After many earnest prayers to my patron goddess, several clumsy attempts at sigil writing, and a ritual of my own devising, I "encountered the expected unexpectedly". She came suddenly and without warning, right when I least expected it.]
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Myrddin Wyllt here

Post by tc119 »

Hello Myrddin and welcome to the forum. That's an interesting username choice. I've never heard that name before, so I read up on him a bit: A madman poet and prophet living in the woods with animals as his only companions. You'll fit in well here. :D Because that's probably what we look like to those on the outside looking in: a bit mad, off doing our own thing, and frolicking about with unseen entities.

We've got one other member here who classifies his spirit lover as a fairy. He goes by the handle, Fightersword. He's also my on again, off again moderator - not that this forum needs a whole lot of moderation at the moment.
Myrddin Wyllt wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:49 pm I said my relationship began last year, but when I think about it, I wonder if she's been there for a lot longer than I realized - possibly all my life.
Many of us have also wondered about the same thing. It's just a theory, but our rituals to "summon" these spirits might just be giving our waking consciousness permission to acknowledge a presence that has been there all the time.
Myrddin Wyllt wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:49 pm I will mention that I did not summon her the "normal" way. After many earnest prayers to my patron goddess, several clumsy attempts at sigil writing, and a ritual of my own devising, I "encountered the expected unexpectedly".
Nothing wrong with that. I believe intuition and synchronicity are better modalities to abide by when interacting with spirits, rather than rigidly following written instructions.
Myrddin Wyllt

Beginner

United States of America

Re: Myrddin Wyllt here

Post by Myrddin Wyllt »

I've never heard that name before, so I read up on him a bit: A madman poet and prophet living in the woods with animals as his only companions. You'll fit in well here. :D Because that's probably what we look like to those on the outside looking in: a bit mad, off doing our own thing, and frolicking about with unseen entities.
That's one of the reasons I chose that moniker. The other reason is my unhealthy obsession with Arthurian legend. :D
Now that you mention it, I should move to a good place somewhere in the woods, or at least the countryside. Diana and I could use the change of scenery.
We've got one other member here who classifies his spirit lover as a fairy. He goes by the handle, Fightersword. He's also my on again, off again moderator - not that this forum needs a whole lot of moderation at the moment.
That's a bit surprising there are fellow fairy-lovers here. It seems like many people who discuss these relationships consider their lovers as succubi or incubi, not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily. I'll message him and see if we can compare notes on how his fairy and mine behave to see if there's common ground.
Many of us have also wondered about the same thing. It's just a theory, but our rituals to "summon" these spirits might just be giving our waking consciousness permission to acknowledge a presence that has been there all the time.
That's a distinct possibility. It's very possible that I first saw her in my very first sexual dream back in 6th grade. Same exact features and everything. I'll post about it on the Dreams thread.