Touch / Sensation Description

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Re: Touch / Sensation Description

Post by Nefilim_san »

I miss you Riddle, i hope i dont upset you with somethink cose i didnt see you writing anymore...
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

Nefilim_san wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:52 am Dont stop writing Riddle, i cant wait daily to read your answers :) May i ask you if could be possible threesome with my wife and ...Agnes(this will be her name in case that i will find her)?!You sead when you was initiated it was you goes up from the ground with "K"above you right?Only imagine if my wife or my cats could see this?! :) And...i am not afraid that i will burn in hell if i will chose this path-its not my kind of believe,i only try to figure out what alse i could lose?!... for example-i dont know what hapening with a normal person when he die?! she go to studie in school from astral-plane ?In a place with high level of frequency ?what hapening with one who chose LHP- he go in dark places to continue his initiation us deamon?! I still have in my mind an expresion of some kind of guru who sead that if you chose hlp,you evolve by your own and you will lose for ever the path reserved for humans-but he forget to mention what it meens that way?! Many sead that you will be with your succubus in the next live-how could this be possible, what kind of mecanism explain this?I know that it could be a very good news for you but...i dont know if all are the same happy like you :) And...if eventualy "k" see Agnes pls. tell me ,if not she could tell her that i still waiting for her :))
I miss you Riddle, i hope i dont upset you with somethink cose i didnt see you writing anymore...
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

Bro chill it's been a day lol.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

Fightersword wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:22 pm Bro chill it's been a day lol.
:))
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Nefilim_san wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:07 pm
Nefilim_san wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:52 am Dont stop writing Riddle, i cant wait daily to read your answers :) May i ask you if could be possible threesome with my wife and ...Agnes(this will be her name in case that i will find her)?!You sead when you was initiated it was you goes up from the ground with "K"above you right?Only imagine if my wife or my cats could see this?! :) And...i am not afraid that i will burn in hell if i will chose this path-its not my kind of believe,i only try to figure out what alse i could lose?!... for example-i dont know what hapening with a normal person when he die?! she go to studie in school from astral-plane ?In a place with high level of frequency ?what hapening with one who chose LHP- he go in dark places to continue his initiation us deamon?! I still have in my mind an expresion of some kind of guru who sead that if you chose hlp,you evolve by your own and you will lose for ever the path reserved for humans-but he forget to mention what it meens that way?! Many sead that you will be with your succubus in the next live-how could this be possible, what kind of mecanism explain this?I know that it could be a very good news for you but...i dont know if all are the same happy like you :) And...if eventualy "k" see Agnes pls. tell me ,if not she could tell her that i still waiting for her :))
When it comes to the LHP and the occult impatience, or obsession can create some significant challenges man-try to relax and slow things down. It is probably best for you to meditate with a candle and some incense and get grounded through breathing exercises (specific meditation YouTube videos can be good for this). Most of what any of us know came from our own experience and from our succubi over many years. If one gathers too much but without experience it has an effect of perhaps handicapping their own learning or experiences with their spirit-can create blockages in their abilities and so on.

Create house rules for your spirit to respect (now) by writing them down. I would suggest two of them being no harm to you are your family (specify who they are to include pets for example) and remaining hidden from them. Yes, kids and animals can see them when they are very young, but with a rule like what I suggest above it helps. I have experienced seeing spirits as a kid my kids too. Pets might see them as well but I have never experienced a problem from this. If an entity breaks a rule they have to be banished-there must be respect for your rules and that doesn’t come without enforcing them.

What a spirit is open to is their own-I can’t answer for other humans and their sex preferences anymore than I can another spirit. This is where you will learn and grow on your own.

Peace friend and relaxation
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Myrddin Wyllt

Beginner

United States of America

Post by Myrddin Wyllt »

Ever since I first encountered Diana, I've been keeping a journal of experiences, and boy is it a doozy, in the best of ways.
So far, I've encountered the following:
  • Touch
  • Warmth along my stomach, crotch, and thighs. I can also feel smooth skin along these spots.
  • Kisses all over my body. Most commonly on my face, neck, and head.
  • Licks, usually in the same spot as kisses.
  • Hands and fingers, usually on my ankles, legs, cheeks, belly and chest. Her fingernails are trimmed short.
  • Breathing. I can feel her breathing in a rhythmic pattern. I often feel - and smell - her breath on my face and head.
  • Muscle spasms, usually when I'm lying in bed.
  • Cuddling. I can feel her body - which feels small - on my back.
  • My bed and chair physically shaking when she's with me.

Smells
  • Breath - usually smells like a normal human's breath. I can also smell cigarette smoke. I have no idea if spirits even smoke tobacco, but I think it's because it's a "comfort smell" to me.
  • "Feminine" smells - no need to explain this one. You know these.
  • Perfume - what I think is perfume anyways. It's a peculiar musk, a dry skunky smell. I believe it may be an aphrodisiac.

Sound
  • Telepathy. The voice she takes is a sweet, high-pitched and breathy voice. When she's mad, her voice trembles with rage. When I have to get up in the morning, her voice is forlorn.
  • Clairaudience. I've heard these a few times, often in different voices. I've only heard her "true" voice once, where she said the word "Darling". It sounded electronic, like a voice put through a synthesizer.

Visual
  • Dots - like bad pixels in my field of vision
  • Light streams - usually white or yellow.
  • Light orbs - in several different colors, sometimes three at a time. Partially why I believe I may be encountering multiple spirits. All have white centers, but the edges are either blue, red, or green.
  • Distortion fields
  • Shadows - probably related to distortion fields, I see dark streaks out of the corner of my eye.
  • Partial visual manifestation. When I see her, it's a monochromatic disembodied face. I can see her eyes, nose, and lips. I've noticed that her irises move from side to side, and her mouth can smile or frown.

Sexual
  • Blowjobs - licking and sucking. I can feel "wetness", a simulacrum of saliva, perhaps? I swear I feel multiple tongues at times, but I'm not sure if that's just her going really fast or if it's confirmation of multiple spirits.
  • PiV - usually happens through squeezing, sometimes through vibration. This goes on until I give pre-cum.

Mystical
  • Dreams. I usually see Diana - thin, long and wavy red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles, old-style dress (usually in white or green) - and two others: one is dark-haired, fit, aggressive; the other blonde-haired, chubby, demure. They can all appear at the same time in a dream, but I usually end up with only one of them. The dreams I have with them are very symbolic and often therapeutic, helping to deal with my insecurities and heal old psychological wounds. I feel better because of them.
  • Ecstasies, usually after the really inspirational dreams. It really feels like I could conquer the world if I just willed it.
  • Chakra manipulation. Most recent has been the throat chakra, which I know is happening because she's "pouring smoke" down my throat until it reaches my trachea, where she works her magic. It works; I've immediately gone from being reticent to becoming far more talkative.
  • OBE and astral experiences. I've been attempting these for the past few months, and she has helped by trying to pull me out, but I've never gotten too far due to my own cowardice. One day we'll finally make it.
There's more to the list, but it's getting late and she is impatient, so I'll have to end it here for now.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

That's a great list, Myrddin. It sounds like you've got more tangible touch sensations than me - more high definition. I don't often get temperature changes, save for the cool breeze that gently manifests over my face out of nowhere. Catherine is, for the most part, temperature neutral. I also get licks and kisses on the same areas all the time. I've only ever heard Catherine breathing while falling asleep, and once I do, I sit bolt upright in the bed because it sounds so close! I have also felt the chair and bed shaking, though it's only happened a couple of times over the past decade. I remember thinking it was an earthquake, but upon getting up to investigate, the shaking doesn't appear to be happening anywhere else.

I really look forward to my Catherine's special scent. Like you, I also get a wiff of a potent musk that hits me like an aphrodisiac. I can only smell her for a week-long period every few months or so. I know it's nothing in my environment because it follows me everywhere and it's more of an "after-scent." You can't actively sniff it with your nose, but you smell it all the time nonetheless. I'm happy that there's another person out there who has experienced smelling there spirit lover.

Catherine did a lot of chakra manipulation on me at the beginning of our relationship. I could literally feel her reach into me and lift my solar plexus chakra out of my upper-belly. She would then proceed to mold it in her hands. Very interesting sensation and not at all unpleasant.

Briefly, I get telepathy as well, but I'm very skeptical of it. There's a couple of threads were I talk at length about that. I also experience light orbs and shadows. Never seen a face manifest while awake.