Love spells from your succubus

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Love spells from your succubus

Post by Shaman »

Sorry if this seems like spam but I plan to make a lot of posts on this forum to keep it active. Today I wanted to ask does your succubus cast love spells on you? I absolutely love when she casts them on me. I start feeling obsessed with her and can't stop thinking about her when she does it. I just feel pure love and joy its amazing!
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Love spells from your succubus

Post by tc119 »

Not sure if you'd call them love spells, but there are certainly times where it feels like a kind of love-bomb is being dropped on me. They can come out of nowhere, or arise naturally when I'm thinking about her. We both feel a kind of passion that must be acted upon swiftly: capre diem. I find that I can't think on her too much while out in public or engaged in work, otherwise her intensity will seize me again. I have a hard enough time getting shit done! :D
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Yea it can get distracting in public, but whenever I am in my bedroom she has no chill. Love-bombs me to the point I get nauseous but I am not complaining hahaha. I guess it's mutual, you feel love and she feels it too which is nice.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

You know sometimes I wonder if they plant thoughts in our heads to make us think of them. Like maybe for me relaxation is a prerequisite, and thinking of her produces the relaxation to allow contact.

Which is not to say she can't reach out, it's more along the lines of if I'm busy and there's a self narrative in my head, I sometimes wonder if she hijacks that to get me to shut up lol.

Love is a difficult thing maybe ( at least when there's distance... For me it can feel like a long distance relationship). And the obsession stage seems to come and go. Eventually there's an equilibrium but that's when I need to keep pushing because it's so easy for me at least to go back to square one.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

They probably do I think, at least mine. Sometimes I can't stop calling her name and I suspect it's her doing, she's probably forcing me to say her name to make me notice her. But damn are the love spells intense, it's almost painful how loving and obsessed I get to her when she does it to me.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3