Why is my succubus telling me she will abandon me?

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Why is my succubus telling me she will abandon me?

Post by Shaman »

It's so uncalled for. These past months she kept sending me messages of how happy the relationship is and how much in love she is with me. Then suddenly, I get the abandonment card several times along with the partnership/love card and the difficult decision card. I don't know what's happening I feel horrible and I nearly cried when she told me this. Maybe she's just lying to me and this is one big horrible manipulation? Could need some advice please.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Why is my succubus telling me she will abandon me?

Post by Fightersword »

Examine your self-image and self-concept. If you're down in the dumps (or occasionally down in the dumps), suffer from depression, anxiety, have negative past relationships, or other forms of self-doubt etc., this could happen. The way you're putting it it sounds like a self-image thing and not a spiritual thing in this instance. Maybe I'm wrong (and if she's flip flopping on you randomly, playing with your emotions etc., and you're 100% sure it's her then it's probably a relationship you shouldn't be in). But if you have had like, bad self-esteem issues or depression issues or anxiety issues or relationship issues or other stuff like that then this could just be a manifestation of that kind of stuff and not indicative of her. Telepathy is a translative mental process so your own thoughts and feelings can easily be confused as her, especially if you're reasonably inexperienced.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Yea I found out why she was doing it after some readings. It was because I lashed out at her today when I got super angry so she wanted to punish me for it. Never insult your succubus, that was some unfun experience 0/10
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Did you get the impression that she was leaving based on some kind of tarot card reading? Oracle cards? I would advise being careful about taking that sort of information as set in stone. Don't leave such an important issue up to chance. If I felt that sort of message was coming through, I'd want more clarification. Though it sounds like that's what you went for, judging by your last post.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

I mostly use tarot to communicate and yes I went for more clarification she was basically punishing me for calling her a horrible word earlier yesterday
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Honestly had this happen a few times to me, not via tarot but by intuition and absence, sometimes things are a false result, other times this is a warning that something isn't right or could even be as Fightersword implied that this is self doubt or concern coming forth.

I think if you stay on the path the succubus will stay with you, possibly always remain in the background regardless of what you do. So I think it's more about staying in the right frame of mind and do what works. And the flip side, if you are doing something that she doesn't like or can't stand, that could be her way of communicating perhaps, maybe your intuition taking it further.

But in my experience communication has its limits and it's better to live in the moment so to speak and let her tell you rather than you constantly asking things.

Could also frankly be a test. To see what you do with those thoughts, feelings, like do you pursue her or does it not matter, like "how would you feel if she stopped?"