The Sumerian Tables of Gilgamesh, Billy Carson, and so on…

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

The Sumerian Tables of Gilgamesh, Billy Carson, and so on…

Post by 369 Riddle »

Some might know I was raised a Christian and used to serve in the church and one day I became aware I had a demon succubus that loved me… long story short Christianity always caused me cognitive dissonance with the god of love having killed everyone and earth in a genocide (the flood). I decided to step out of Christianity and actually go full on into the occult because I loved my succubus “K” and wanted to be with her no matter what. One night I was bored and decided to summon Lucifer and ask him / it whatever what the truth was. I did summoned and had a glass of wine and some sweets, incense, candles, hand made sigil and…nothing or so I thought.

However within a day I was immersed in two astral gavel books (Entering the Phase and Astral Dynamics) from there my experience snowballed into realizing the Bible was forged from the Sumerian Tablets of Gilgamesh asking with Egyptian proverbs and psalms and some other Babylonian stuff as well.

My YouTube data suddenly shifted to all these videos and information sources that made me think and about two weeks ago I had this ah-ha moment of awareness/ awakening that culminated when I realized I did’t believe in duality and that this meant “K” was not a demon in my old sense of understanding at all. At that moment I actually had a burst of energy and heard her voice like something out of the twilight zone with my own ears. I can still hear hear her breathing and her touch has become so into used her body to push myself up in bed last night (it was that manifest). I feel this flow of energy from someplace that seems to feed into me and keep expanding outwards it is really peaceful and loving and not at all like me (I have always been stoic and not emotional-but suddenly I am bursting with happiness it is really strange yet welcome.

I wanted to plant one name here for anyone who want to enter this journey (if you have not already heard this name that is) but Billy Carson has a number of videos and books (I plan on reading a few).

Anyways for what it is worth that is my update that came after I lost my uncle I just felt called to make this happen and I am so happy never to go back to the Bible for another thing.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Re: The Sumerian Tables of Gilgamesh, Billy Carson, and so on…

Post by Fightersword »

Yeah, one of the worst beliefs from Catholicism/christianity is the very dualistic understanding of spirits. To them, K will always be evil because of what she is, never good due to what she does. Our spirit lovers have gone out of their way in many ways to prove that they’re good, but they’re also in many ways flawed. There are of course cases where someone will deal with a spiritual being that’s fairly demonstrably ‘evil’, at least in terms of common morality, but spirit lovers seem to on the whole try their best to be good forces, even though they’re also certainly often shown to be jealous and controlling in some ways. Every action of a spirit lover is evil to a Christian, because they assume the spirit is evil at its base. Every action for a spirit lover to an occultist like us is simply an action, the intent behind which is to be interpreted as either good, bad, self serving, or so on, and their personal moral system is to be understood over time from my estimation.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

So absolutely agree man. Damn, it is amazing how dogmatic teaching can effectively brainwash people to a place they in essence defend believing in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. It is also sad because they place rules and restrictions on good things like pleasure…just even basic enjoy life pleasure not to mention sex. To be good and have no wicked opposing force makes them accountable themselves and they don’t like that-easier to say sorry for being nasty or whatever than to regulate their thoughts and actions to ascend. Some of the meanest most combative nasty and judgmental people I knew were in the church.

For me I had to destroy my conditioning with facts to get out-I am just too logical I guess but some folks are just balls deep in illusions and group think. Sucks I am sad for them.

Thanks for the reply btw
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Yes, I think it is important to let go of dualism (as well as abrahamism). A lot of these ancient religions is really about positioning between different beings. Not that they are good or bad per se but bad for ancient human society in some instances or quarrelsome with some other divine figure. Like fire, death, war, abstract things that can be destructive but aren't evil.

I was once interested in the Sumerians and others as well, but like I think I wrote elsewhere, I don't think there's any special truth among any specific society. They all had a multi polar kind of system with many different kinds of beings, and most of them became fairly rigid, formulaic,. Kind of a side note but sometimes I think that there's many different kinds of Christianity because the Christians couldn't agree on what kind of pre christian religion they should imitate.

I guess I need to reread astral dynamics. Never had much success outside of some meditations that led to instant dream states.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Yes, my interest in the old tablets of academic-not a belief or something. What everything culminated to be for me was the lack of any chain of custody or many of the original pantheon of gods and goddesses was changed while the stories of say the flood were exaggerated. For someone like me who for years was embedded into Christianity this was the final nail it took to seal that off for me.

Then from this point I began my search for what is and that led me to the awakening of all things being one, non-dualism and so forth. So for me while the later half of my journey is spiritually the most significant-psychologically speaking the first half was the key to get there.

Frankly I think anyone writing with some kind of implied authority is rather arrogant in respect to a higher power. When I try to articulate what I learn from “K” it feels very stretched to put it into words as it is heavily symbolic and emotional-versus tangible and purely logical. So these old religious texts really are just psychedelics in stone to me.