Have you seen the true form of your succubus?

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Have you seen the true form of your succubus?

Post by Shaman »

I have seen mine and it's not what I expected. It's not ugly at all nor scary for me, but definitely could be for some other people. She looked like a black silhouette-being just staring at me while saying my name. By the way, I am talking about their true form not the human form one. What did yours look like?
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: Have you seen the true form of your succubus?

Post by Jay »

Similar. Though I'm not sure if there's really a true form or just different perceptions and projections.

For instance a woman whose skin was like black onyx and whose hair wasn't really hair, like maybe no hair. Almost alien but still human like.

I've had dreams of black silhouette, like a curtain of blackness.

Sort of makes sense if energy doesn't have a shape or form by itself.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

She appeared to me in a dream with a similar look. Before I knew about her, I thought she was just one of those shadow beings people encounter while astral projecting. But no, it was my succubus who was with me all this time.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hmm…given that in astral projection I myself don’t always look the same I am not sure we are thinking in the true reality…

When my third eye is active active and I am fully awake- I see my room and “K” in it (she is viable sometimes” she appears like a younger women, petite, nude or clothed and has different skin or hair colors or even nationalities.

This is like a lucid dream (except stuff is literally where it is in real life) she has only shown me herself frozen…she wasn’t moving. One time I woke up and she was laying next to me staring at the ceiling (looked bored lol) with big pretty brown eyes…truly angelic and something you can’t forget.

Yet I feel her “true form” is more complicated than trying to even describe a 4d animated object (do a gif image search and see what I mean). She is fluid and is invisible in my waking state…except if I sit really still and stare at a white wall and ask her to show herself I see shadows like a thin smoke and can see eyes, nose, hands…not all at once but they will show up…where they are doesn’t always make sense (might see feet over head or they might be far away from each other) this is similar to 4d objects where movement and depth can really mess with your 3d waking mind.

My two cents anyways…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K