Diet / nutrition/ health

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Diet / nutrition/ health

Post by Jay »

And for a while I thought my lack of efforts were due to a lack of skill or discipline, I now think a lot of it has to do with lifestyle.

For instance, too much exercise? No exercise? Neither seems to encourage a restful state.

Or caffeine intake for instance. It's hard to relax if your mind and body are moving fast and your water levels are never right.

Alcohol and melatonin can cause a relaxed state and lots of dreams. But tiredness seems like both an asset and impairment. As in needing to be tired enough to be at rest but no so tired that I can't stay aware of the sensory effects.

I was going to say health benefits but I think it may be more accurate to say health requirements. And she's made a joke about requiring an annual physical...

Have you found that you have been required to alter your health habits in order to maintain or improve the connection?

Like I personally think I need to limit or possibly eliminate caffeine and work on balancing meal times.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Re: Diet / nutrition/ health

Post by Shaman »

I eat meat as much as possible along with soda and other unhealthy foods. She does not seem to mind, though I have considered going vegan because of how unhealthy it is..
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Getting rid of fluoride toothpaste, fluoride in water (only fluoride free), and no processed food or food with antibiotics or hormones.

Meat is ok, but the manner of death and quality of life of the animal can impact the meats energy. So a terrible death or life can bring really negative energy to you-I cut out (as much as possible) all meat but chicken or turkey…

Organic is also big because herbicides and pesticides are also toxic to consume.

You are (energy wise too) what you eat-I am STILL in the process of changes this and it is a constant battle. I love pizza with sausage…but have to force myself to cut this out all together or at max once or twice every six months…

Water quality is huge. Most of our bodies are made up of water and tap water can be a poor source. Frankly water and getting rid of fluoride is huge. Fluoride is related to fluorine and fluorine is an industrial chemical used in metal and I think glass fabrication. Naturally consuming it is toxic as it is a toxic chemical…get it out.

The pineal gland absorbs fluoride like a sponge and this blocks dreaming intuition spiritual connection and can lead to dementia and other mental issues.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Interesting thoughts. It's a long term process of trial and error.

But I think I will try to reduce the tap water and limit fluoride. These were on my radar a few weeks ago but I kinda brushed it off thinking I needed to focus on bigger things first.

Thanks.
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

This is more the energy aspect, but I'm having a lot of trouble. My energy body must be wrecked as I can't get hard from my succubus touching my chakras. I can manually get hard, but that's not working with succubus sex as it doesn't seem to work that way. Would like advice :)
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

You know I am not as easy to be hard as I was years ago (when just an advertisement would get me there unwanted too)-but I noticed that semen retention (no fapping -which is really difficult to be brutally honest) and lot of good water help a lot.

I also notice that “K” can make me hard no matter what when she wants…and other times will just stimulate me in like a tease while flaccid. The tease is the most difficult when it is late I am turned on and tired and really would just love release. Frankly I don’t think she intends me to be hard then-just to take the tease-like it builds energy for later is the way is feels. It is like the succubus version of a human woman’s desire to hold hands and “snuggle” it seems.

I feel like much is linked to her energy level and that comes and goes like a cycle…as does mine. Different energy pendulums can suck energy from my sex and succubus relationship easily if I am not careful…things like world events, finances, music that is negative, religion is huge, and on and on. I combat this with meditation and trying to balance out myself while “locking up” or “ quarantining” thoughts I know I can get fixated on.

So much love making with a succubus is FOCUS oriented that any distraction can really mess stuff up. She seems to be encouraging me to use kegel exercises during our sessions to help me focus.

Hope this adds some value for others-I am not at all perfect just sharing what I think.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

I appreciate the info, it's giving me some ideas of where to "get there from here". You know, maybe, just maybe she's just trying to get aquainted first and just doesn't want to get intimate yet to the degree that I'm used to from previous experiences with previous succubi in the past. I was taking her touches as trying but failing to arouse my member, but perhaps she is just cuddling in her own way instead as you described.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

I have that problem on and off Rafe and I think sometimes it is my body's hormones cycles. And exercise, cardio specifically, like 20 minutes of very high intensity at least once a week.

But also, I think maybe sometimes she wants me to do my own thing or focus on here and now stuff. Because over focus on her leads to stagnation usually with me maybe. Or maybe it's just energy cycles.

"Like a runner with a bad knee." Too much or too little would be equally bad.

I also think they do hold back for a while until everything is right...not relying on expectation but feeding love and energy towards her.
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

Thanks for the reply, Jay, that all makes good sense.