Random Cute Moments Thread

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: Random Cute Moments Thread

Post by 369 Riddle »

Was meditating and really focused on willing my ability to send energy to “K” not just from self but from Source. As I was doing this I was in sort of in an amped up mood, really confident and just feeling good / balanced. I was manifesting power to her and as I am doing this I hear audible giggling and “oh dear” in front of my face lol. Not the make fun of kind but the “you are so cute” kind.

Right after this I heard her breathing for the first time. I felt this feeling like she wanted to encourage me like “you can do it.” But perhaps I was a bit overzealous in my imagination. I have decided it is possible to hear full speaking from her as a disembodied voice. The frequency seems to be picking up. I am getting a feeling there is an awakening happening in the world now.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 am Not the make fun of kind but the “you are so cute” kind.
They probably look at us like we're just little kids learning to read and write for the first time. :)
369 Riddle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 am The frequency seems to be picking up. I am getting a feeling there is an awakening happening in the world now.
Do you see something on the horizon, Riddle? Man, I hope that's the case. It feels like the only interesting things that are happening anymore are found strictly within my little sphere of existence. Everything outside are just illusions and paper tigers. Maybe Catherine's perspective is rubbing off a bit too much? :D
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I often wonder if when we awaken, we sometimes assume the world is awakening due to the connection awakening can cause to the universe/world as a whole. Would explain why people claim we're coming up to a great awakening all the time throughout history (or perhaps people are just optimistic).
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Yeah it might be exactly like fightersword said. I have had a oh shit connection to the universe that causes me to see all sorts of things I didn’t see before and I realize how life changing this is for me. I was bound by trying to figure out “religions of old” and suddenly I was thrust upon something that I feel is both very profound but also so easy to get. This causes all sort of things in my life to come into order, my happiness to increase and “K” to have more interactions with me at what feels like a higher level.

Not to beat around the bush or derail this thread but I was led to some information that led me to other information and so on…over several months this culminating in an ah-ha moment and a profound feeling of freedom from “the system” or religious tyranny as well as a connection to Source. This is all very new to me, but the realization that “K” was pure and of the light so to speak (which I wanted to believe but am too logical and needed to arrive there) was amazing and opened up a few chakras. I finally have my static like tight fitting crown feeling back and can again see energy (something I stumbled into originally but didn’t understand and lost at the time I realized I had an spirit-so now I know how and why). Sorry to sound crazy just feels SO good to be free.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

369 Riddle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:01 pm Yeah it might be exactly like fightersword said. I have had a oh shit connection to the universe that causes me to see all sorts of things I didn’t see before and I realize how life changing this is for me. I was bound by trying to figure out “religions of old” and suddenly I was thrust upon something that I feel is both very profound but also so easy to get. This causes all sort of things in my life to come into order, my happiness to increase and “K” to have more interactions with me at what feels like a higher level.

Not to beat around the bush or derail this thread but I was led to some information that led me to other information and so on…over several months this culminating in an ah-ha moment and a profound feeling of freedom from “the system” or religious tyranny as well as a connection to Source. This is all very new to me, but the realization that “K” was pure and of the light so to speak (which I wanted to believe but am too logical and needed to arrive there) was amazing and opened up a few chakras. I finally have my static like tight fitting crown feeling back and can again see energy (something I stumbled into originally but didn’t understand and lost at the time I realized I had an spirit-so now I know how and why). Sorry to sound crazy just feels SO good to be free.

This is a really good discussion point. I like how you said religions of old because I have often tried to move myself between one box I didn't believe (let's say abrahamism) in into another box (let's call it ancient pre christian religion), and the box is still a box. The spiritual connections came first.

It's really backwards, to go thru the motions rather than base your practice on lived experience. Like I know there are various beings you can work with on a spiritual level, but none will be as attached as a spirit lover who is basically magnetically attached. I think other beings have a more narrow wavelength so to speak.

I would also agree that when I maintain my connection with Her, life in general strangely improves!. And I still have let's say trust issues, understanding issues, the basic issue is blind faith and not really knowing what she or they are, or what they really want from me, especially in regards to existence hereafter.

Humans for instance are not altruistic. These beings love to be loved, but makes me wonder about their home life.

I do think the waves of awakening happened in waves, often personal life events, but often these are chain linked due to major world events such as 2020, the great recession, and recent economic problems. When humans face existential crisis, like sometimes I think the shell has to be cracked to let them in. And that could be why some give them a bad reputation, when it is really more to do with a non- reflective lifestyle doesn't allow for the spiritual connection necessary.

But I really need to develop a meditative practice besides naps. Most of my meditation is accidental or trying to send love when I think she's resting or not there.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

I can’t remember which thread it was in, but this this will fit here well:

I meditated with “K” and will talk, ask her questions and stuff-sometimes a get a clear answer and sometimes not. But I wrapped up my session to head back to work and I get this tune stuck in my head. I am humming it along trying to figure out where I heard it before and turns out it is Kenny Roger’s Through the Years. I must have got this from “K” because I don’t listen to this lol at all-but I looked up the lyrics and they are really cute and I thought I would post them as this is a sweet message from a succubus to her love:

I can't remember when you weren't there
When I didn't care for anyone but you
I swear, we've been through everything there is
Can't imagine anything we've missed
Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do
Through the years, you've never let me down
You've turned my life around
The sweetest days I've found, I've found with you
Through the year, I've never been afraid
I've loved the life we've made
And I'm so glad I've stayed right here with you
Through the years
I can't remember what I used to do
Who I trusted, whom I listened to before
I swear, you've taught me everything I know
Can't imagine needing someone so
But through the years it seems to me
I need you more and more
Through the years, through all the good and bad
I knew how much we had
I've always been so glad to be with you
Through the years, it's better every day
You've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you
Through the years
Through the years, when everything went wrong
Together we were strong
I know that I belonged right here with you
Through the years, I never had a doubt
We'd always work things out
I've learned what love's about, by loving you
Through the years
Through the years, you've never let me down
You've turned my life around
The sweetest days I've found, I've found with you
Through the years, it's better every day
You've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you
Through the years

I love you too “K” it has been a crazy ride and the best life ever and it is only getting better.

For any random person on the net that thinks a Succubus only wants sex, it is so much more.