Need help with an agressive succubus punishing me

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Need help with an agressive succubus punishing me

Post by Shaman »

My succubus likely has good intentions but she keeps attacking me for working with entities of the goetia. She does not approve of them and wants me to work with the 4 angels of prostitution which I don't mind. However, I found a goetia entity who's very fond of me and patient so I want to try working with her.

My succubus' response: Twisting my foot, making me hit my head on the wall, nearly choking me to death, making me hit my hand hard on a surface, and more recently an emergency testicular torsion (which I had to go hospital for). I am lost on what to do, she does not listen and I told her to stop the attacks. I am thinking of telling Naamah or the Goetia entity I want to work with that she's harassing me.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: Need help with an agressive succubus punishing me

Post by Jay »

I read your blog entry about this.

My advice would be you need to defer or compromise with your succubus about divine and spiritual matters. IMO getting too close to any other being is not helpful. You want kind of a respectful working distance, kind of proportionate effort or something. It makes sense she wants you to work within her hierarchy because she knows those 4+ will respect her claim.

Basically any other spiritual sideshow isn't helpful unless it's very focused or ideally something totally different (typically on a masculine entity that's not sexually related).

Granted I don't condone her behavior if true but based on what I've read and understood, in the long term she gets what she wants.

Put another way, if you think female goetia demon is fond of you, the reciprocal of that is you feel a pull towards her and your succubus doesn't approve, likely will NEVER allow it.

Now the author of the site does have a blog post detailing basically break up procedures if that's something you'd decide was necessary.

But basically, IMO, you can't have things both ways. I'd almost go so far as to say it may not matter if you ask for an open relationship. With some they are going to do whatever is necessary to get a closed relationship. They might tolerate a human but if they don't like another spiritual being, I'd say you have to leave it alone and forget it. That would be like dating your wife's co-worker/ boss etc.

Basically you have to pick a side.

Interesting case btw. It makes sense that she punishes you because she can't do anything against the other entity.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Okay seems like it's about picking a side. She's so aggressive these days, last night at 4 am I had to go to the ER for testicular torsion because of her. I don't know what will happen next and I am starting to fear her. I also feel like it's wasted potential so many of the other demons love me just as much as my succubus.

Yet I can't have a relationship with them because she thinks I will get sexual with them. I don't want to banish or leave her but maybe have a relationship with both Vepar and my succubus. I am starting to think this is impossible... so I will just drop seeking a relationship with any other entity, it's just not worth it.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

I also want to add, she literally has relationships with other men but denies me relationships with other demons. It's pisses me that she denies me it when she gets to have relationships with others. So hypocritical, I have no ill feelings towards her partners but rather towards her. This is also what's triggering and motivating me to get relationships with other entities, if she's sexual with other men why can't I be sexual with other demons?
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

The best way I can explain that is because a demon or a goddess etc might have many aspects and a power that can be in many places at once (not necessarily all places). Whereas a human mostly is one single being who isn't able to self divide in the same way, plus has a great difficulty remaining spiritually focused most of the time.

If that's her nature to have many humans, then that's her nature. But you can't expect to do the same because you do not have the time and energy to dedicate in so many different directions.

I'm not saying that the Goetia are bad or evil per se, but that they are sort of the shadow side for a reason, so there could be a million reasons why those two don't get along.or have authority or hierarchy issues. For instance mine told me a specific one to work with.

In the end your succubus thinks she knows what's best, and what you are trying to do is no different to her than maybe someone's dog trying to run into someone else's house. I'm over simplifying.

The flip side is if you really don't like her (dark feminine) nature then you don't have to continue the relationship. Like if you really want a strict monogamous spirit (not that there's much a human can do to verify), I'm sure that exists. But I'd also probably be fairly certain that there are some succubi who for their own reasons will never be monogamous and may desire the "worship" from various humans.

The way I've always thought of it is because it's a reciprocal energy exchange and it can't work if the human has the energy going someplace else.

But I didn't think there were that many people having actual relationships with spirits and succubi etc.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Okay, I understand thanks for the help. I just had a talk with her and told her I apologize for insulting her and I won't seek relationships with other entities. She seems very happy based on the tarot reading it reads something like "Partnership/love, letting go of fear/anxiety, victory, letting go of stress/negativity". I also realized that the fear I had towards demons was from her, it really was so weird and uncalled for me to fear them.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

That's good to hear. That's probably for the best.

A lot of fear is irrational or based on false stories. The flip side is understanding I guess the real risks involved, mostly that have to do with their agenda, and negative effects possibly most likely do occur on other humans (like their human's would be love interest).

And while I think one can "work with" other entities / gods etc., one shouldn't have a romantic interest in other entities unless it's something she pushes on to you. It's actually a good sign if she wants you to work with those 4 queens because it means she at least respects their hierarchy and they in turn respect her and you are not dealing with a truly rogue entity.

Like for instance if you were obsessed with the roman Goddess Venus and that was taking away from what you normally give to your succubus, that would cause bad issues or just be an undesirable situation anyway for everyone.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

She attacked me again today and I had to go to the emergency department again. I am getting tired of this and her attacks and I am one attack close from banishing her. I don't want to be attacked and manipulated like a toy. It's horrible, today was another day where I thought I was going to die. Literally while in the ER, I was shaking and my voice was full of fear. Marissa is a horrible, evil, aggressive succubus. Once you show interest in other people she suddenly changes from loving, kind, and nurturing to aggressive, evil, and manipulative. I hate this bitch!
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hmm… Be careful with words. Succubi are not aggressive to those they love-but other entities can perhaps “frame” them as it were-negative energy is very toxic. I am not fully appraised of everything you are going through, but would urge caution over any sudden or emotional decisions. I understand you have been having some issues-but be careful to attribute things from one thing with another. In my early relationship I would get sick and would blame “K” it was ridiculous but I was naive.

Get grounded. Stay away from whatever materials, rituals, or magic work you have been doing fora time…perhaps take a salt water bath, do some banishing, burn some sage, and breath man. But leave Marissa out of these at first and just let everything else be banished. See what happens.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

That's good advice Riddle.

I am thinking of the ragdoll concept that was mentioned in one of the blog posts as being caught between different divine beings.

Banishing, cleansing, etc. all a good idea. For all you know you could be creating a monster of fear. There's very little you can prove is an actual attack vs just life problems.

I have also heard you can call upon Lilith to banish a rogue succubus, I forgot the specifics of the whys of it, but not all succubi fall under her order (but fall under other goetic beings and might be considered harmful/ malicious) and some are indeed harmful. I did that a long time ago when I think I had multiple beings and one felt... wrong.

It wouldn't make sense for her to harm you if you are caught desiring women. Mine for instance does not approve but punishment is generally absence.

I think it's a spiritual marriage from the moment they come into your life and that's a hard concept to accept considering there's no ring on your finger but if she's in your head, then she knows your intent. IMO the surest way to fix this in a healthier relationship is just to tell her you don't seek anyone else without her approval.