The 'Evil Eye' Incident

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
Fightersword

Israel

The 'Evil Eye' Incident

Post by Fightersword »

I thought I'd share this one, which just happened today.

I was resting and dreaming all sorts of weird dreams. That's not out of the ordinary, but suddenly during a later part of this nap, my dream became about an eye. The eye showed me imagery of itself as the moon, and the face of a gray person without any features except for the one singular eye smack in the middle, and other things like this. The eye also attempted to show me disturbing images of suicide. It was at this later point (the extremely negative imagery) that I more lucidly realized something was up and became angry, and this response seemed to lead me to an OBE that was overlaid with my own body (in that I seemed like I was within my body, but when I moved the arms and hands and so on that I moved were not the same arms that were on my body, which I would only realize upon coming to entirely because my body itself did not move at all).

In this state I could see the eye, which looked as it did in the dream, though it was translucent (meaning I could see through it in a distorted manner, similar to looking through water that isn't entirely clear). It also had a tentacle, made up of the same translucent material, that was attached to me. I attacked it (I won't get into the detail of how I did so as I reckon it's not relevant) starting with the tentacle, which turned red and then disappeared when I attacked it. I then did the same to the eye, which first turned red in the same manner, and then tried to float away as if it was fleeing, but I believe that it was also destroyed, though it was out of my sight by the time it would have been destroyed. Then I came to entirely.

I've had other negative entity experiences, especially ones where they affect dreams, but this was the only one I've had like this, where the entity was translucently present in front of me after the dream itself ended. Normally I attack within the dreams, but for whatever reason in this case it worked out as above. Has anyone else experienced an eye like that? If so, what happened? I'm calling it an Evil Eye, but that term seems to be used for something else most of the time.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: The 'Evil Eye' Incident

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hi Fightersword-that is very odd and seems more ET than spirit almost (perhaps really heavy symbolism)…I do know that right on the edge of an OBE I get really angry and I often hear and experience angry entities that want to hurt me. One time I was going through this and couldn’t see yet (seems sight is the last thing to happen in and OBE for me) and I remember thinking (after I rid my room of these entities) how angry I still sounded. I also love my dream voice lol-it sounds so much better than my normal voice.

I keep a dream journal and noticed the influence of things I have read or seen bleeding into my dreamscapes…not that this would help but there are some horrible news stories out there…this led me to stop reading and interacting with negative stuff all together and it really, really helped.

K doesn’t get involved in my dreams unless I invite her-my longest OBE I was having fun setting fire to stuff and playing pranks on people for some time before I realized I needed to invite her in or look for her (I can’t connect with people I know unless I call them) and then I woke up but I heard her voice just on the edge of sleep “well that was a waste of a dream…” lol.

Never seen an eye let alone a tentacle…sounds like Sauron from Lord of the Rings kinda.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K