A Star Called Winter

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

A Star Called Winter

Post by tc119 »

Check this out.

I've never heard of this author before. They're one of Asenath Mason's initiates from The Temple of Ascending Flame, yet they seem to go way beyond the Qlipothic stuff from that organization. (I'm unsure if the author is a boy or a girl with a name like Denerah Erzebet.)

There's some synchronistic stuff here for me:
  • I was having a conversation with two succubi in a dream last year. We were lounging in a king-sized bed and one of them asked me if I had heard of Astaroth.
  • I've always felt that Catherine, Lilith, and the spirits I've been interacting with in general had some kind of kinship with those old primordial deities - such as Astarte, Isis, and Inanna.
  • Astaroth is a Christianized version of Astarte. They took her characteristics, demonized her, made her into a man, and crowned her one of the dukes of their hell cosmology. Similar to how all non-abrahamic deities have been transformed into freakish ghouls in the Western world.
  • The story of Maria Osric intrigues me like nothing else. It might all be bullshit, but I want to believe there was a German secret society of women that channeled UFO construction blueprints. I'm always joking with my online friends that Maria is going to come get me in one of her flying Virmanas and take me to Aldebaran, or the inner earth.
    :orsic: :ufo:
orsic_hyperborea.jpg
orsic_hyperborea.jpg (59.34 KiB) Viewed 5846 times

I want to believe!

In all seriousness, I'm probably not going to be into what this author is sharing. The Qlipoth and Kabbalah stuff in general doesn't really interest me. I don't often jive with Asenath Mason's ideas, though I respect her as one of the few voices who publishes positively about succubi. (Her Tiamat book was cool.) It's just interesting to see all of these pieces of seemingly random disparate occult and conspiracy topics coming together in one place.