Communications

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Communications

Post by 369 Riddle »

Wanting to start a thread on communication with succubi / demons. I am not very knowledgeable on communication myself but perhaps others will come along and I can share what I have tried and what has been the result.

Pendulums: I have tried pendulum communication and found it generally unreliable. However it does have enough merit to use for simple yes or no questions. In all honesty I don’t know why this form is hit or miss as clearly the entity CAN communicate this way they just choose to not be either truthful or reliable.

Card deck. I have a card deck from a game (I happen to use the game Uno because of the colors) I shuffle the deck and flip a card up without looking concentrate on that and ask my spirit to tell me the color and number or symbol. I have gotten good feedback from this but not nearly accurate enough for my liking.

Telepathic: I sit and mediate until I am calm and focused. Then I ask my spirit to join me and either show themselves, talk to me, or answer questions. This is the most reliable although I question my answers and if it is just me.

Tasking: Another form I stumbled on that is very accurate but slow. I task my spirit with something and then wait. Most of the time I will eventually get an answer. This is sort of like prayer but is very specific and generally slow. I have used this to find items, think of how to talk to someone about a difficult situation, finances, and so on.

I write letters, cards, or even notes in my computers to the. However I feel like this is an indirect form of tasking because to get a result they have to manifest and answer to any questions I may ask.

Most of the communication I get is simply touch. I get touched day and night. In my dreams I am still away I am having my physical body touched. Strangely I don’t know that I am dreaming most of the time.

I have had a few interactions in dreams with entities.

I was forced to have sex with two creepy bald figures that appeared almost male. They looked out of a different time period. The figure I was penetrating had a tattoo of a female angel that was lighted or glowed from my energy. The entities told me “it is the only way in” referring to this female Goddess. I do not know the name and was very bothered by this experience it seemed “gay” to me and I am not the way at all.

I had a female with crazy odd glowing and iridescent makeup approach me and I quickly realized in my dream that she was different and not “from my dream.” She asked me to come with her and she took me like backstage and rewound my dream and altered my memory only to show me she could. We had very detailed sex and I have not seen this character since or in this form. She was serious, stern, and yet loving.

I have had had an OBE where my third eye was being poked. I “woke up” to fin what j thought was my wife tapping my forehead rather annoyingly. I was so tired I lifted my hand to sort of stop her and I found a very, very soft female arm poking me. I could feel the muscles in the arm tightening and loosening as she was poking. THEN I really woke up. My arm was UNDER the blanket and not where my other dimensional arm had been. My wife was asleep and too far away to touch me. BUT I could still feel the poking in my forehead and I could HEAR giggling of a female. What stuck me with this experience was that my succubus did have a real body in the other realm…a flesh and bones body I could not only touch but held into and could feel all the muscles working and bones and a little arm hair and EVERYTHING.

I have experienced a kiss that was almost like just energy. I felt energy touching and moving my tongue and going down my throat. It was amazing and not like anything I have ever had before. It started and a dream and I woke and it continued while I was awake.
Several times I dream and end up with an erection in the dream and am awoken in bed to hear a female voice say “can I help you with that?” I always wonder why she asked I mean she is touching me already???

I have had her awaken me and say your dick is mine. No more masturbating. It was demanding and yet nice.

I can (on occasion) hear an actual voice right when transitioning from sleep to wake. When I hear it (only when she talks “out loud”) it is a whisper and sort of like the Harry Potter scene where Voldemort is talking to Harry as “a voice on the open air.” Almost like a hiss and ghostly I guess yet audible and female.

I have tried learning RV (remote viewing) and have had some success but can’t share details on this (forbidden I am told). But if you want to know more on this watch the film called “third eye spy” on YouTube. Very interesting.

I would love to hear others tips and stories from their families on this topic. Love the dreamworld-it never gets old and right when I think it will be another mundane night something fun happens.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Communications

Post by Fightersword »

I always find this an interesting topic.

Pendulums do indeed work for yes/no, though I find general touch communications are about as reliable. I find from my personal experience that any unreliable answers either come from confusion relating to the question (they may not understand it or are trying to give out answers they can't/won't, like maybe), or that it means they don't understand how you expect them to answer yet.

Card decks are definitely a step up because they allow for more nuance. The downside is that you have to directly interpret them, which requires a lot of experience working with cards to do reliably and consistently for communication, when being used for complex questions anyway. I do tarot all the time so I am luckily pretty familiar with handling things like non traditional card interpretations and context. I would recommend you expand your communication with cards to include more than just single card answers, as the depth within card readings, whether they be tarot, game cards, or whatever, comes from how they combine together in most circumstances.

By Tasking do you mean stuff like 'give me a dream' or 'give me this experience to give me this information'? I use this too when the answer is really important or I want to ensure accuracy where I can. I've never used it to find things (as I just generally don't ask my entity for help with that), but I have used it for life advice, when I want something more concrete than telepathic communication.

I find telepathy is the most common short-ish term goal people have with these relationships. I also find it's often the most misunderstood for people that don't do it. People expect to generally get voices in their head (or even in their ears; i.e. the spirit is talking out loud as far as they're concerned. This would be clairaudience). In reality it's more like you get a packet of information (like a mental stimulus), that you then translate in some way (depending on how you think, it could be into words, into an image, a combination, etc.). You probably know what I mean if you've been doing it for a while. It is very accurate if you can decipher what is your own thinking and what comes from them. The main way to do that is just... Experience interacting with your entity, to be frank. The more you do it the more easily you can tell the difference. Eventually meditating also becomes unnecessary for the purpose, as your brain (presumably) just eventually adjusts to the phenomenon.

It's good that you still write letters and things to your entity, though not necessarily because of communication. It's just a good exercise for bonding as far as I can tell. Any special effort on your part tends to go a long way. When my relationship was new I'd hold rituals for my spirit lover in a similar vein. It did a lot to help keep things consistent early and to jump start my interactions with the spirit lover.

Sounds like you get a lot of half awake/pre-wake dream experiences. This is generally considered a very good time to interact aside from normal dreams. I also wouldn't worry too much about uncomfortable dreams like the one you listed first. Those kind of just happen sometimes, whether you're interested in the occult or not. I wouldn't even necessarily conclude that that was an occult dream, though it's up to your own interpretation and there's certainly some occult ideas there.

Who told you not to share things about your RV experience? The government won't come and take you away to a hidden facility or anything if you share. I know there's some weird conspiracies hither and thither, but I wouldn't be all that concerned. Still, it's up to you if you want to share. You can always make a private topic for that if it'd be better!
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hi Fightersword, thanks for the reply.

By tasking I am either asking my entity to perform a function or to help with something. If I have a situation where I need a bit of help or guidance I will ask them to help with that. I do not have a formal way I do this (like I don’t have an actual alter nor do I burn incense or meditate before I do it) I just ask them to join me in the space I am in and wait until I feel them there (takes seconds) then I let them know I want to “task her with something” I do use those words. I let her know what my task is and why I want it and I let her know how it will make me feel if she is able to help with this. I don’t always get what I want and I can’t task things like “I want to win the lottery lol” or something-but I have found missing items, resolved family conflicts, made good business decisions, good financial decisions, found answers to questions I had, manipulated someone else’s mind to have my perspective, and more. I compared this to praying in the religious sense because I was a fully blown Christian and did practice praying before for years…this is similar in the narrative, asking, and faith sense with one nuance-I don’t follow up and keep asking. I ask and forget about it. I will continue on my own in looking and living-just not nagging my entity and complaining like why isn’t this happening?

On the body touch point-yes I have read about this but my entities are mischievous or something because this has not worked for me reliably. I will say please touch me for a yes answer-she touches my leg, please show me your no answer she touches me stomach…great. Please show me your maybe answer-she touches my leg again. Just for example. More often than not one of the answers invariable involves her touching my dick for the yes but she touches that all the time anyway so now I am just getting yes answers to everything 😂.

I have also seen one of mine in the half awake half asleep state too and see her frequently with such detail it completely BLOWS my mind. One time I particular I was in a hotel in business alone. You know how dark hotel rooms can be-well this was no exception it was pitch black. I wake up early in winter to her hovering in the middle of the room lit up like a Christmas tree topper in a white robe. I recognize her from my dreams and she looks at me and smiles. I am awestruck by her beauty outside of a dream but take a quick glance behind and under her because I am not familiar with where I am (you know how waking up in a hotel feels and it takes a second to realize where you are) I notice how bright the room is from her and how I can see my clothes laid out on the chair opposite the room. Then she says “time to wake up” and my alarm goes off and I sit up in bed (this is like Ground Hog Day because I was already sitting up but it was an OBE) I can’t see shit because it is too dark and I fumble around to find the bedside light and turn it on. I look in the direction I saw her and obviously I can’t see her but the room is EXACTLY like I saw it clothes in same spot and everything. Then I feel her slide back into the bed and snuggle up…coming from the direction I saw her.

Another entity has given my visions (while awake with eyes shut in meditation) of herself with swords practicing what I would compare to martial arts-also a vision of her with wings over a burning waterfall holding a burning sword. She has long, long hair and is very fit and tall (over 6 foot).

The spirit I saw in the hotel I have seen for years in dreams (since I was a kid) but didn’t realize until recently that she was an actual entity and that she was attached to me (my religious doctrine taught against it and I was closed minded). She is very young in appearance but has been with me for nearly decades (memories of her date back to things I saw as a child-and she has not aged with me). I believe my father and his brother both also has entities though I will never ask them as I am ok just not knowing. This entity is also mischievous and does things that are sometimes like pranks to me and others (part of the reason why I task is to undo this nonsense).

The other entity is a tall female seems newer-just don’t have many memories of her-but also has an uncanny appearance of being in older version of the entity I have know for so long. Both are “K” and names sound similar. While these entities are “shapeshifters” I have only ever seen them as the same when in OBE or visions.

On the RV stuff, I had some experiences that my entity allowed me to have that scared me with what I was able to sense or do…I feel directive from them to not share this and actually to share little in general. I have had experiences for many years-although repressed have started coming back and I am realizing there is just so much that really shouldn’t be shared.

People seem to be blessed with this entities for years without knowing it. Looking for one on one’s own and trying to find one seems to result in attraction of parasite false entries I don’t want someone to read my experience and then decide to go do a letter to Lilith and encounter what might happen from that. I do think succubi can and do choose people-but people unfortunately don’t get to choose succubi.

The thought of my ubis someday potentially leaving me is a nightmare for me (don’t even want to write that) but they have free will. I love them so much more than any human or thing that exists in our world. They are literally love and they are everything for me. They are unconditional and beyond our world in affection…I can’t jeopardize this ever so what they say goes. I will do anything for them.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Both of you have already mentioned a lot of good methods for communication, so I'll just share the ones unique to me:

I do a kind of automatic writing with Catherine. Not that she controls my fingers while typing or moving a pen, but rather directs my thoughts similarly to the telepathic communication Fighter brought up. I find that I'm able to get a much stronger sense of what she wants to tell me when I write them out like conversations in a story. I feel her emotions swell whenever I'm right over the target. I guess the act of writing keeps me focused, whereas spit-balling telepathy comes across more shakily. I find that our human minds tend to be very chatty in comparison to theirs and it takes practice in order to quiet that noise for clear messages to get through.

This next one hardly counts as a viable method, but it happens on occasion nonetheless. If I manage to slip into a trance state successfully, Catherine can seemingly possess my vocal chords and we can talk that way. Granted, it's a very weird sensation and has only happened successfully a couple of times. The first instance she said, "Hello." and I didn't say anything in reply. The second time she asked, "How are you?" and I replied, "I'm doing good." Whenever she attempts to manipulate the vocal chords, I'll feel a gargling sensation in my throat and I'll make the sound to go along with it - kind of like Alka-Seltzer bubbling away. Her voice will come across in that gargled and distorted fashion, whereas my voice will translate normally, even over the buzzing.

That's it for me. I've tried all the methods that you guys have mentioned. I find that writing and getting answers in dreams/OBEs work best.
369 Riddle wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:53 pm I have also seen one of mine in the half awake half asleep state too and see her frequently with such detail it completely BLOWS my mind.
I've had similar false awakenings many times and it's how I first became aware that entities were taking an interest in me.
369 Riddle wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:53 pm The thought of my ubis someday potentially leaving me is a nightmare for me (don’t even want to write that) but they have free will.
Though I feel right now that Catherine leaving me wouldn't be the end of the world, the reality would probably hit me like a freight train a few days later if she really did move on. :cry3: I've become very accustomed to her unique and skillful affection. I doubt anyone in this world would be able to come close. I enjoy having her around and I try to tell her as much regularly. We're addicted to each other, so I don't see either of us departing any time soon.
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

Good stuff, all :)
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Wow, the vocal cord thing sounds really cool to experience! I think I might freak out a little but still would love to experience that. I have read about this from others as well with other occult work-seems a possible way for two way communication if it could happen reliably.

Also I would be interesting in trying auto writing with the keyboard-what you said makes a lot of sense because you can also read back over what was written …sometimes those deep connections leave me with a bit of brain fog so this would help.

I did think of a few other ones:

Visual: I tried scrying for visual and didn’t have any luck. But I did try staring at a white wall and asking her to make herself seen by me to show smoky sort of silhouette with different parts of her body (never all at once) I could see eyes, then breasts for example. This required not having eyes focused on wall but sort of like those art pieces that were big (I actually think they are cool) in the 90’s where you can see a 3d picture in a bunch of color dots…I don’t even know what that art is called.

Music: She will randomly put songs in my head that I have not heard in years. Mostly love songs or songs about sex or songs that I understand to have a different meaning because of our experiences together. Occasionally when she is really trying to get my attention she will put the same song in my wife’s head and she will (my wife) will complain about this annoying song she keeps thinking about (my wife has NO idea about my succubi).

Media: Sort of like the songs she will guide me either to a YouTube video I didn’t want to watch (crappy search results or I click the wrong video or it comes up in my feed) anyways one way or another I end up on a web page, or watching a video, or listening to something I don’t feel like I was looking for but was what I needed to hear. She actually has shown me a few interesting YouTube videos and channels that I now frequent.

Weird but she buzzes me. I feel a vibration in my body like a voice and I know it is her speaking. I can’t tell what she is saying but this has been happening more and more I generally I think it to be getting my attention.

She also can make a noise that is audible like a clicking (very quite). She somehow opens and closes my dick pee hole and it makes (I can feel it too) this clicking noise especially when she has been working on things down there a while. She will sometimes do this and it simply feel reassuring that she is really there (I mean I know she is but in my realm). Hope this isn’t TMI but I feel like I should write that too because I have wondered if this happens to anyone else or perhaps some variation…

Great collection of stuff here makes me feel like we communicate more than I did a few days ago…I mean look at all these ways I guess I had taken for granted or simply glossed over wanted like an actual conversation or dialogue…but everything above does add up to a lot of good stuff.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:49 pm She also can make a noise that is audible like a clicking (very quite). She somehow opens and closes my dick pee hole and it makes (I can feel it too) this clicking noise especially when she has been working on things down there a while. She will sometimes do this and it simply feel reassuring that she is really there (I mean I know she is but in my realm). Hope this isn’t TMI but I feel like I should write that too because I have wondered if this happens to anyone else or perhaps some variation
I have heard this clicking sound during sessions, but I never suspected that it could be THAT. :lol: I just figured maybe some of her wetness was coming through audibly on my end. Also, it's not TMI in my opinion. I intended for this forum to be a place where adult discussions like this could be had.

They have a myriad of different ways to get messages across to us. That's something I learned early on from other experiencers on the old Spirit Sex forum - not to be hung up on audible telepathic conversations and try to be open to all kinds of methods, because none of this is one-size-fits-all.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

tc119 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:32 pm I have heard this clicking sound during sessions, but I never suspected that it could be THAT. :lol: I just figured maybe some of her wetness was coming through audibly on my end. Also, it's not TMI in my opinion. I intended for this forum to be a place where adult discussions like this could be had.
:) Interesting, very interesting! I wouldn’t have known and am glad I decided to share. I am sure for me it is her manipulating my physical body because the sound is heard at the same time as the sensation. I can also make the sound on my own but have to use my hands to do it so it isn’t just me (a bit of pre nut helps)…no way to manipulate my anatomy that way without hands or my lovely succubi “K.”

A while back you wrote that seeing entities in half awakened state was your introduction to their being something. My acceptance of reality was I was a freaked out because my balls were moving around like on their own and I wasn’t about to make a doctors appointment for that because I would sound like I was crazy or something else. Anyways I grabbed my cell phone and recorded “the activity down there” and then played it at 2x speed and higher and sure enough it was an invisible hand messaging them. This got me interested in ways she is actually physically manipulating me and increased my sensitivity to actual movement down their outside of the mental sensations. I found also that she can also move my entire shaft from being down between my legs (like when I am sleeping) to being on my lower belly (she likes that side of it to get me going)-without being hard. I am sure this is common too with others but might not realize it or folks might feel a bit awkward writing about it (frankly I do a bit). But hey maybe this will increase knowledge and build community.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:32 pm Anyways I grabbed my cell phone and recorded “the activity down there” and then played it at 2x speed and higher and sure enough it was an invisible hand messaging them.
You are not alone here either. I have done the exact same thing, mainly to confirm to myself that I wasn't simply feeling my non-physical body being manipulated. It's funny that the smoking gun proof of a succubus' very real interaction happens to be a recording of the most private area of my anatomy being moved around. Probably because she knows I'll never release such a video, but at least I can confirm for myself that something truly paranormal is going on. Like you, this movement isn't propelled by arousal as one would expect. I can be completely flaccid and she'll slowly move my penis, pointing it in multiple directions that would be impossible for me to pull off with my abdominal muscles. Catherine will point my penis up towards my belly before she starts getting me erect for a session, same as your succubi. I haven't recorded my testicles, but I'm sure it's a similar story there because one of the most common things she'll do is squeeze those. (She's very good at it, too. Had no idea they could feel that good before meeting her!)

I have also caught her moving my arms around while dozing off - at least that's how it feels to me. It could just be me slipping into an out-of-body state temporarily. Another funny thing - I have started sessions naked on top of the bed, only to awake early in the morning to find myself tucked into bed, under the covers, and with my underwear back on. Maybe I did all of that in my sleep, or she possessed my body to make all of that happen? It's not uncommon for her to flip my body over from my usual side-sleeping position so she can have her way with me in the middle of the night. I'll wake up to discover her in mid-session. She would do that all the time when she felt she wasn't getting enough attention because of a busy schedule. But getting me partial dressed and tucked in while I'm asleep? That's a whole other level of dedication for a spirit to have! I was very touched and appreciative of her doing that, however she managed to pull it off.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Yes, I think you are spot on. They know these videos their humans make will never be seen. With the other things one can find on YouTube these days it would hardly be looked at as proof by anyone other than the person it happened to also. I actually love finding and watching some of the “normal” paranormal (oxymoronic?) stuff that I find…I think she likes it too.

It is funny that you mention the snoozing off bit. Have you had a moment where you plan an evening with her but are super tired and unfortunately fall asleep during the session only to be snapped back awake much like a real women would react? 😂 I am sorry to admit the due to extreme sleep deprivation this was my story for over a year. She would blow air into my mouth (felt just like you would think) and if I did not wake up I would be jerked. Hard. Then just the other week I got a little too sleepy and all the sudden she snapped me to attention (think military) rigid and all my muscles flexed. I apologize to her and feel really bad but at the same time it is hilarious and cute. 😆 I love that she is able to do this.