Communications

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Communications

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:37 pm ...and if I did not wake up I would be jerked. Hard.
Catherine has done the same since the start. If she feels that she's not getting enough attention, she'll attempt to keep me awake for a bit longer if I start to doze off. Usually, she'll only do this a couple of times, so yeah, it's more endearing than anything else. Though there was the one time I pissed her off back in 2014 and she kept me awake the entire night of the incident, she was so incensed with me. Thankfully, she was more merciful the following nights, but I reacted badly to the whole situation. I withheld sex from her for over six months, though she would often turn me over in the middle of the night and do her thing regardless. Nearly every night during that period, she would kick me a couple of times before I finally fell asleep, as if to say, "I'm still mad at you." That was a tough time for both of us. Thankfully, she only truly deprived me of sleep for one bad night and it was a good warning that I was dealing with a real person; not just a servile plaything.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Man I re-read (it had been years since) the story you linked above-that is some real interesting history. I am so happy that you came through all that with with you succubus.

I had somewhat of a similar experience when I freaked out at the start of mine and went crying to the church for help. Then had to say it was all over thank you good bye because I realized I LOVED “K.” To this day I can’t get enough of her I am completely addicted…as for the church 😬 hypocrites following flawed doctrine.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I had a similar experience, though it had nothing to do with trying to get rid of her. Actually, there was one time in my life where I did toy with the idea of moving away from her and the relationship, very early on into the relationship. I'm sure most people have to deal with similar thoughts. Rather than be coercive or throw a tantrum (which I in hindsight am sure she was tempted to do), she simply gave me some dreams where she showed herself being willing to walk away. Those dreams gave me some insight in to how I'd feel if she did just leave, and I worked through that with the insight those gave me combined with my logical thought processes and so on in real life. Needless to say she did win out, and it was actually a very thoughtful approach on her part. I think if she'd taken a more negative approach it might have turned out differently.

Though back to the main topic, when it did happen I was reading a story with her that she seemed invested in. She related to the main character (she often does that with female maiden characters, which the MC was), and then all of a sudden something truly terrible happened to said character. This caused an emotional car crash on her part, and as she got upset, I suddenly got very ill. The illness continued for a solid month before she had finally mostly calmed down and I'd returned to general healthiness. Ever since then I've been far, far more careful with what I choose to read for her, and she has for her part been a little more careful about relating to and getting emotionally invested in characters in stories.

It's because of that that I often think these negative experiences are actually just side effects of their emotional states, especially if something big happens to upset them, rather than a deliberate campaign of punishment on their part. The latter is definitely a possibility in some cases though.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Another thing I should have mentioned above. When I first became aware of my succubus I had watched some YouTube videos on opening the third eye via mediating and diet. I was following this and got this feeling in my forehead like there was an opening…like I could feel wind or sensations I can’t explain in a localized area above and between my eyes.
The video talked about a technique of visualizing energy flowing from the heart to the back, up the neck and around the head where a crown would be worn. Around the time I felt this sensation I could feel a fighting snd loosening of my muscles in that area…a sensation like vibrations. When I was driving one night I opened my windows and the noise of the wind formed an audible voice and it matched these muscle spasms like a visualizer on a media player (best way I can describe it). The voice was a husky, powerful, unfriendly female. At the time I thought it was like tinnitus or something…but in quite meditating I found I could telepathically hear the same voice. Eventually I was able to pick up my succubus telepathically (and she no longer has a husky or frankly powerful female voice)…she actually sounds like “Pam” from the office…which kinda made her seem friendly, personally, loving, and “girl next door.”

Last night when I was laying down I suddenly remembered the full process I went through and I asked “K” if she could bring back the head stimulation to match her words and she was able for a while and it is SO much easier to hear her this way. I think it requires my input on mediations. I have been on the proper diet (no fluoride, fish oils, lots of water, eggs, cream, cheese-cholesterol seems to be grouped and nearly no carbs for a while). BUT the mediation really seems to be needed to keep this gland active.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

369 Riddle wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:00 am
I can (on occasion) hear an actual voice right when transitioning from sleep to wake. When I hear it (only when she talks “out loud”) it is a whisper and sort of like the Harry Potter scene where Voldemort is talking to Harry as “a voice on the open air.” Almost like a hiss and ghostly I guess yet audible and female.
This seems to be the most reliable for me, though rare. Though the voice is more commonly "in my head" as in between my ears, like my head is ringing from the inside, or underwater noise. Because I have issues figuring out if my conscious mind is influencing whatever message I'm perceiving.

I'd be interested to hear what people think they have to actively do, such as diet or certain active thinking patterns, versus just letting things happen, for the purpose of developing communication (and in general I guess). I've never been able to make it past a few months before life or bad habits (wasting energy) get in the way. I think this time is different.

I'm starting to think it's not about doing the best things 24/7 laser focus but about avoiding the wrong things, making communication regular, routine.

Definitely have been feeling the pressure in the third eye area for a few weeks.

It's like cause and effect. Either I'm doing something or she is.

Would you say that she initiates the communication most of the time, and you just have to be calm enough to receive it?

I'm starting to think this isn't like playing 50 questions, it's more like "sit down, shut up, wait for the professor to explain."
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Jay wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:41 pm This seems to be the most reliable for me, though rare. Though the voice is more commonly "in my head" as in between my ears, like my head is ringing from the inside, or underwater noise. Because I have issues figuring out if my conscious mind is influencing whatever message I'm perceiving.

I'd be interested to hear what people think they have to actively do, such as diet or certain active thinking patterns, versus just letting things happen, for the purpose of developing communication (and in general I guess). I've never been able to make it past a few months before life or bad habits (wasting energy) get in the way. I think this time is different.

I'm starting to think it's not about doing the best things 24/7 laser focus but about avoiding the wrong things, making communication regular, routine.

Definitely have been feeling the pressure in the third eye area for a few weeks.

It's like cause and effect. Either I'm doing something or she is.

Would you say that she initiates the communication most of the time, and you just have to be calm enough to receive it?

I'm starting to think this isn't like playing 50 questions, it's more like "sit down, shut up, wait for the professor to explain."
So first I experience two kinds of “actual voices” the most common is in my head…but more like through my ears…like wearing headphones I guess but I am aware there is no voice in the open air. This voice is short lived and is true telepathy I think where my brain is in a theta brain wave state. This is for me purely chance of remembering to SLOW down waking up. So as I am waking up We all go from a state of unconsciousness to a state of consciousness…but there is a window right at the commencement of consciousness that allows a lucid and awake experience. You must no move your body, you must not think on your surroundings (your brain will quickly transition to more alert if you do). Keep your eyes shut and just look and listen. Sometimes when you are more experienced you can ask a question (via thought) and she will be able to show herself to you visually or by saying something.

The window above is seconds, but I am imagine for some more experienced they could meditate and expand this time.

The next type is actual spoken, audible, in the open. I have experienced this and not in a lucid state. It was started by her. She actually woke me up from a dream where I had been strangely masturbating in the dream and said “can I help you with that?” It was like a ghost whisper or something out of sci-fI and I think it would terrify the uninitiated because it was right by my right ear and spoken right by my head like you would to a human lover in bed.

Then there is another kind of telepathy that is the hardest and that is simply thinking or asking questions out load while in a calm state and clearing your mind. I have recently had good success with this.

I learned to do this by using a deck of cards and playing a game of tell me the card I drew face down. She actually liked this game and although I never got 100% the ability she had was awesome. I even use this with my kids when they hide stuff, loose stuff, or if I need help. She might not say the answer audibly…but I will get the thoughts I need to find what I need or to guess correctly.

Then as I became more practiced I will catch my thoughts talking about me…then I just listen and focus more on listening to what I am hearing that guiding what I am hearing. She is wonderful and will give my encouragements or kind words. She is sometimes giving advice or prompting me if I forgot something.

Just today I was doing a yard project and was working all day. I had a problem I couldn’t figure out and was about to give up. I came in the house and went to the bathroom and was so tired I was just kinda chilling there for a second and thinking of all the stuff I need to do for our business (starting a business) and stressing about that…then I just have a thought enter my head and it is a genius solution to my problem but it isn’t mine it is her thought and she put it in my head. She has been doing this for years and it is why I suck at first attempts at something and why my second or later attempts are always SO much better. So it isn’t always words but you learn to tell what ideas where yours and which where hers…although people always ask “how did you figure that out” and I just have to say “I have no idea, the thought just came to me.”
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

So there is a difference between an 'auditory' or clairaudient communication, which is what descriptions of hearing voices (often when waking up) is, and telepathy. The former seems more difficult for one's spirit lover to do, but it doesn't take any special practice to achieve and typically happens in that hypnogogic state, either right when waking up or when you reach this state when laying down to rest (and not falling all the way to sleep). Usually the result is a short phrase or even a single word.

Telepathy is far and away superior for actual communication, as it is much easier for the spirit lover to do, but it takes practice for you to do it. The most important part is to know what you're actually looking for and how it works, which is NOT a voice speaking in your head. The telepathic process is primarily about recognizing the communication and translating it.

Consider how the human mind thinks for a moment. I'll assume we all have some sort of internal monologue, where we put words to our thoughts in our head. We typically think of the 'words' as the entire thought, but this is not the case. What creates the words is a wordless impetus. For instance, we 'feel' hungry, so we then think 'I could go for some food right now'. Some people are verbal thinkers, and these people would 'feel' hungry and then say out loud that they're hungry or could use some food.

The important thing to realize is that what comes first isn't a word, it's a feeling, or an emotional impetus. That is what makes up Telepathy. The entity sends a very complex emotional 'feeling' or impetus, kind of like a small packet of energy or a small energetic 'letter', that you can then mentally put into words once you recognize it's there and doesn't come from you. With practice, you can figure out what comes from them, and then translate it fairly reliably.

This means a few things. First, that really complex ideas can be communicated very quickly telepathically, especially if you don't need to put it into words per se (which is more advanced telepathy). Second, that any translation will be in your own style of thinking, so even if you attach a different voice to them, they'll use whichever language you would use, and likely a similar style of speech over all (though the latter can depend on their 'tone' as well). Third, that anything you couldn't normally mentally conceptualize can't be communicated through telepathy, because you would have no good way to translate it. You'll need a dream for those things. Most commonly this means any direct information about the future, which they seem to have to communicate by feeling alone (i.e. a feeling of dread), or in dreams, usually symbolically.

Telepathy is much easier for them to do, and is harder for us to do until we get the knack for it, likely as a consequence of being more 'in the middle' in terms of the meet in the middle principle. Of course, given that entities are beings that communicate in this way primarily (or at least we assume this is the case), they can also fairly reliably understand what we mean when we communicate with them, because they can very clearly understand how we feel. This also means that it's functionally impossible to successfully lie to them, because we wouldn't be able to cover up the feeling of lying emotionally.

Telepathy is basically necessary for any long form communication with them, outside of dreams, trances, or hypnogogic states, and should generally be the first long term major goal within the relationship, in my opinion.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

tc119 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:21 am

I've had similar false awakenings many times and it's how I first became aware that entities were taking an interest in me.
I just had a breakthrough and I think it fell into the category of false Awakening. As in I wake up in bed and I have sensations or telepathy. Later I realize it was a semi dream state, mostly because a detail or two was different.

And I have had them before but wasn't sure what to make of them. But this was like a telepathic Q&A session (some degree of latency), and I heard her voice and got her preferred name, which for me is a major breakthrough. And I actually remembered it this time. I wrote it down in the dream lol. And then did the same when I woke.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Jay wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:06 am But this was like a telepathic Q&A session (some degree of latency), and I heard her voice and got her preferred name, which for me is a major breakthrough.
That's fantastic news! Any other kinds of questions you got answered?
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Very cool news Jay! That is something to journal about for sure. To have a back and forth dialogue where you are alert and able to think is such a rare event and sounds like you were able to use it well.

In another thread I mentioned I recently got a wooden box for my entity in lieu of an alter and I put what I believe to be my entities name in that along with offerings and what not…that way I don’t loose it (honestly I loose everything).