Communications

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: Communications

Post by Jay »

369 Riddle wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:40 pm Very cool news Jay! That is something to journal about for sure. To have a back and forth dialogue where you are alert and able to think is such a rare event and sounds like you were able to use it well.

In another thread I mentioned I recently got a wooden box for my entity in lieu of an alter and I put what I believe to be my entities name in that along with offerings and what not…that way I don’t loose it (honestly I loose everything).
Thanks. I need to get something like that again. It's always a balancing act between having things like that and maintaining privacy.
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I thought I already replied to this, weird.

Anyway, that's great news jay! Even on its own that's good to learn, but hopefully this is an indication that other information will start revealing itself too.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

tc119 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:07 am
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:06 am But this was like a telepathic Q&A session (some degree of latency), and I heard her voice and got her preferred name, which for me is a major breakthrough.
That's fantastic news! Any other kinds of questions you got answered?
The other question I asked was basically if she was the same as the previous entity that I had intermittent contact with. And received sort of a cryptic answer that she was here due to my latest request (better communication/ contact).

Which was basically to get a name and a better understanding.

But I felt like this was a major effort on her part due to it feeling like "translation delay ". So I didn't want to ask too many inane questions.

I would feel a vibration around my head. In about 30 seconds later I would hear her voice.

And this went on for about 5 minutes in the dream.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Jay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:58 pm
But I felt like this was a major effort on her part due to it feeling like "translation delay ". So I didn't want to ask too many inane questions.

I would feel a vibration around my head. In about 30 seconds later I would hear her voice.

I have experienced something sort of similar to the head vibration voice thing but while awake. The voice was in my head and was very faint. It sounded like a husky female voice and I noticed the talking matched the pulses around my head. I got this in meditation but it was extremely exhausting and I typically felt very strained mentally after. It has been probably years since I experienced this sadly. Mine also was two way, but required almost like putting the mental clutch in and waiting for the response. Curious if you might have better success than I sadly had with this…perhaps my life is too busy and stressed now.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

369 Riddle wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:00 am
Jay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:58 pm

I have experienced something sort of similar to the head vibration voice thing but while awake. The voice was in my head and was very faint. It sounded like a husky female voice and I noticed the talking matched the pulses around my head. I got this in meditation but it was extremely exhausting and I typically felt very strained mentally after. It has been probably years since I experienced this sadly. Mine also was two way, but required almost like putting the mental clutch in and waiting for the response. Curious if you might have better success than I sadly had with this…perhaps my life is too busy and stressed now.
Yes her voice was husky as well.

I have a similar issue with not being able to deeply relax or being too tired (caffeine plus ever shifting sleep patterns). But I made a very specific request and I think this was an answer to that.

I think this is the second or third time it happened in a dream state but because this one was so specific and "communicative" I couldn't dismiss it as a dream. In fact I did not even realize it was a dream until I woke up and realized I hadn't written anything down yet and a few bedroom details were off.

Like sometimes I wonder if we have like an astral duplicate of our own bedrooms.

I think mainly consciously thinking of her upon waking, falling asleep, waking, etc. has helped with this. Like a mental association of her with waking / falling asleep.

So "dreaming" of waking in bed seems to invite her.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Jay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:16 pm Like sometimes I wonder if we have like an astral duplicate of our own bedrooms.
It is my belief that we do have what amounts to an astral double of our own world. There are often differences, like the lighting or small details, specific furniture placement, colors, etc. When we have false awakenings, I think this is often where we'll end up. Robert Bruce calls it The Real-time Zone, since it is so close in likeness to our physical realm.
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I generally take the more boring psychological stance that our brain will try to produce where we were sleeping or just places we're familiar with a lot in dreams, and that the result of this is the uncanny sort of same room. Typically you'll notice plenty of differences if you look closely, though looking closely is hard in a dream. The area does tend to get a lot crazier as you head away from it too.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

My OBE’s are always darker or lighter than the actual room. I also feel energy different (like negative energy in the room for example and might be more afraid in a dream than real life).

I have also noticed I don’t have a CPAP on during these experiences, but mostly have one on in real life. However, I need to set up a camera because I got to bed with the thing on and it is sometimes it is hung up in the morning when I wake up and it is not easy to get off and makes noise if it comes off on it’s own…my wife sleeps light and says I rarely get up or move and she is always waking me to put it on…but never hears it come off lol. IDK the supernatural is called that for a reason. 😂 So because of this, when I have an OBE, waking up without the CPAP on isn’t like a startling revelation more like oh it got taken off again…so it doesn’t snap me out of it.

I have also held a cell phone in an OBE that had keys on it (I used to be a BB user years ago, but have been an iPhone user for years since) I remember thinking what the hell where is my phone and what is this? In my OBE but it was so real and physical and well an actual phone. Crazy weird…almost like you could pull something out of the OBE into the physical world if you could…very tangible in the moment and memories…

I have not yet had a full OBE just fake awakening with one frozen arm and one usable…can’t get up and move about to explore and learn more perhaps someday
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Another instance of direct communication I thought I would share. My succubus had been giving me this fear that it was time for my dog to pass (he was up in years and it was no secret, but he seemed to be doing ok and I didn’t want to entertain the thought or emotion) well about two weeks ago my succubus spoke to me audibly while I was checking my security cameras and saw my dog standing outside my door waiting to come in to my office. She said “It won’t be much longer. Spend time with him while you can.” Then this immediate sorrow hit me. I began spending time with him 247 and suddenly his health nosedived and I had to put him down last week. It has been hard, but I think a bit extra because I honestly feel like “K” had an attachment. By freak accident she led me to an online ad for a puppy that was nearly free (normally thousands of dollars) and the puppy looks identical to my dog I lost (and he was one of a kind) but as a puppy. Some comfort.

Also on a lighter note, I had been meditating on future events and had a dream my wife accidentally left our outside speakers on while blasting music in the house unaware…then the next day this happened exactly as it had in my dream. I guess just a little confirmation that “K” is still very much able to do this. Funny thing is we never use the outside speakers, but my wife wanted to be in the yard (randomly) and turned them on…then forgot. Anytime something like this happens I get chills lol, just crazy.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your furry friend, Riddle. Though it's awesome you were able to hear K audibly and she prompted you to spend more time with him. Catherine loves the pets we've had in this house. I believe some of them have taken notice of and love her as well. It's unfortunate that I've gradually become allergic to their dander over the years, so I need to keep my sleeping area free of animals.

Can you describe what her voice sounded like?