Random Cute Moments Thread

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Fightersword

Israel

Random Cute Moments Thread

Post by Fightersword »

Why be heavy when you can just talk about cute shit your spirit lover has done, or that you've done with them? Keep it as PG as you can. This topic is just for you to share all the cute shit or the nice moments that you feel like sharing. Don't share anything overly personal either, unless your SL agrees that it is okay.

Here's some cute shit from me. Very recent.

Venus (my public reference name for my SL) has now found out that she can 'rhyme' three certain words, a process that she enjoys despite her distance from needing to speak a spoken language. So now every time I get up at night to go to the bathroom, she calls it a 'pissy, splishy, and kissy', because to her I pee, then I usually drink a little water, then when I go back to bed, she claims that she then kisses me. Now that she's realized she can put all those things together in a rhyme (and put a Y on the end, very important), she now makes sure to point out that that is what is happening every single time I do it.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Random Cute Moments Thread

Post by tc119 »

One from this morning in a dream: We danced together. She was dressed in a form-fitting evening gown. The lights were low. She looked up at me and smiled as I approached from behind. I took hold of her by the hips and moved her closer to me. She was petite, soft, gentle, and a much better dancer. I didn't know the steps, but I let myself go with the flow and figured things out on the fly. (I was raised in a religion where dancing is of the devil.) I was very turned on and she was very cute. :reddance:
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

In a dream I had I was surprised by my succubus “K.” She wasn’t visible just that creepy “there is a spirit next to you feeling sort of thing” and she asked sarcastically “are you scared” I responded a little snarky in German and asked if she was scared…for some reason my mind was like you don’t speak that ha! She just answered me back in German and told me I was funny.
She is always putting thoughts in my head that make me laugh out loud. Sometimes people I know will ask me what I am laughing at and I can’t tell them (because it would be mean) so I have a habit of practically gagging myself now (which only encourages her more).
She has amazing “come back lines too” and often someone will say something and I just get this amazing line in my head. People tell me I am so funny or smart but really I am totally a serious guy who is more cheesy than actually funny…she really drives humor in our relationship and it is adorable.
Sometimes I want to watch something and I put it on (music or movie even short YouTube videos) and I feel this “oh no, not this” kinda feeling. If I ignore that I find myself very quickly loathing what I picked out.

One time I came on the seen of a fatal motorcycle crash. As I passed the body (EMT was there just a few minutes of me as I live in a rural area so response is a little slower and had covered body for Crash team I guess) I actually felt her hug me tight. I felt reminded of how I am mortal and she is not. I felt that she had losses before. It was a sad but special intimate moment that I think on often because it was very personal and also a reminder that someday we mortals will all go.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

The last night, during a dream, I turned and asked her what was probably a fairly weird question. I don't remember what exactly I said, but I think it was meant as a joke.

She responded by saying exactly the following:
'I don't want your liver [Me], I just want your love.'

Finally, confirmation that she is not trying to harvest my organs.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Fightersword wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:05 pm Finally, confirmation that she is not trying to harvest my organs.
Not your organs, only... :devilwings: YOUR SOUL. :devilwings:
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I suppose I'll update this with an experience I had semi recently, upon waking up. I was in that sort of middle state between being awake and asleep. I've seen some stuff during that before (Jury's out on how 'spiritual' any of it is), including Venus, but this time I got a very good look at her. She was wearing green and had white hair (not atypical at all), and was standing on my chest (she was small, probably around the size of a hedgehog). She seemed aloof at first, but as I woke up and I guess she 'noticed' I was waking up, she looked straight at me and gave me a very wide smile and almost seemed like she was glowing. Of course, as I woke up the rest of the way, the scene naturally disappeared. It felt very heartwarming.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

I've been trying to work on my telepathy, and the words popped into my head " you are a dog food farm today.". Which I think was her way of saying that my eating habits sent me to the bathroom a lot. Or maybe I smelled.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Catherine inserted herself into one of my childhood memories during a dream the other night. I found myself playing dodge ball. Just her and I, running back and forth, trying to land hits with a random assortment of balls on the ground. I think she was trying to teach me that I wasn't limited by bad eyesight in her world. She started off going easy on me, but then we both agreed to not hold back and proceeded to pelt the shit out of each other. It was fun. I never really got the opportunity to participate in recess activities due to my vision problems.
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

Awe... more of these stories!
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
Myrddin Wyllt

Beginner

United States of America

Post by Myrddin Wyllt »

When Diana speaks my name through clairaudience, she always drop the first syllable. As an example, she doesn't say, "Myrddin", but something like "-rddin" instead. I'm not sure if it's intentional, or if it's some issue with communication, but it's kind of cute.