Hello!

Start a thread in here and say "Hi!" Tell us your story.
MeatL0af

Beginner

United States of America

Hello!

Post by MeatL0af »

Hi everyone! I'm the owner of the blog Cassandra: My Succubus Lover.

I had been maturing over the last couple of years and I have been really high up until almost a month ago. I want to apologize to fightersword, TC and, BigChawDaddy69 for my behavior in the past. I was really not aware of the course I had taken at the time. Cannabis did not help my journey either. I hope there are no hard feelings between us and know that I love you all.

I really appreciate the efforts to make a hub for us Succubus Enthusiast Bros.™ and want to be a part of it. So here I am!

I hope to learn something new from you guys and I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Best regards,

MeatL0af
It was always me vs. the world until i found it was me vs. me
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Hello!

Post by tc119 »

Hello Meatloaf. How have the beats been going? I'm glad you decided to swing by and join the forum. I got your message the other day, though I've been too distracted lately to make a good response. Feel free to share in the public part of the forum, or use the private forum. (Approved Members Only) You have access because I know you and your situation. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks and I can make proper posts and replies.
MeatL0af

Beginner

United States of America

Post by MeatL0af »

I slowed down with the beats a lot. I have been working on my car to get it back on the road. Other than that I am alright. Dont worry about that message. It sorted itself out. Talk to you again soon maybe!
It was always me vs. the world until i found it was me vs. me
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hi Meatl0af and welcome (though I don’t specifically know you, I might have run across your blog sometime in the past when I was searching high and low to figure out if I was nuts 😂 or not.)

It has been a year of car repairs here for me so I can relate…one of our cars got a water leak and it resulted in tons of electrical issues…like crazy amounts…not to mention having to rip out the interior to dry out and sort out the source. Best of luck with that and looking forward to future discussions.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

Hello Meatloaf, I hope things are going well with you. Enjoy your stay at the forum.