Spirit Names Discussion Topic

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Fightersword

Israel

Spirit Names Discussion Topic

Post by Fightersword »

I wrote a blogpost about this as a bonus for March, but decided to make this topic more than a blogpost topic, as names are a big deal. Though this will also serve as that.

The actual blogpost is here, if you want to see it: https://fuccasucc.com/2023/03/30/the-si ... rit-names/

Let's discuss the nature of spirit names, and how we've received them. Do not share any deep ones though, just the manner in which you've received them and why you believe that might be. Also share some ways the names you've received have helped you understand your spirit lover.

My most famous example is a specific aspect name, from a dream where Venus was having a war with what was essentially herself. The name was attached to a version of her that was very possessive and manipulative within the dream. The dream communicated that she often battled with that side of herself, and didn't handle her desire to control or manipulate me/the relationship in a way that was positive. That's a fairly common struggle for spirit lovers, and within the dream it was almost like the apocalypse was going on due to their fighting (so I suppose I was basically sitting in her psyche or something). After we talked about it and I encouraged her to approach it differently, that aspect still appeared in other dreams, but had become a positive and happy force.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: Spirit Names Discussion Topic

Post by 369 Riddle »

Interesting post and good read thanks! Your discussion on Dream Names and Aspect Names is interesting, I have often had dreams where I recognized my succubus and her aspect name based on the nature of the dream. I refer to my spirit as “K” within this forum (which is as public as I feel comfortable sharing) and in my dreams she has multiple names all starting with the same letter and sounding alike.

In fact, until recently I pondered whether I had multiple succubi because of these-now I know her one name she wants me to use and your post actually makes a lot of sense because the aspect names or ways she can be described. In my dreams I will say to myself “oh here is “K1”, she is always so athletic or here is “K2” she is always blonde and naked lol…there are also darker and more aggressive versions…one who I at one time tried to banish not understanding it was a side of her. So each of these names are all descriptive of ONE entity that is more complicated than a normal human…in the sense that I get to know her through a different medium…versus another human. Admittedly I think humans can be VERY dark beings and that duality is present in our spirit lovers too and can be frightening when compartmentalized into one name / dream character… and sensationalized in culture when put into another…I think society gets their stereotypes of succubi from this.

Her name came to me in some form within days of realizing she existed…and is VERY close to the name she finally shared with me for her “intimate” name. At one time I doubted I knew the real name and wrote out a few dozen names on folded bits of paper and threw them into the air and let them fall on the floor…I couldn’t read the names through the paper. I ran my hand over the papers and one stuck unnaturally to my hand, and when I opened it, it had her name on it, says shivers down my spine.

Then again (embarrassingly but perhaps it will help someone) I doubted and contacted multiple summoners online that sold spirits. I didn’t tell them anything and just wanted to see what would happen…well the entities that came from ALL of them had her name…this really was bizarre.

I wouldn’t want anyone to waste money on online spirit sales because they are I think mostly scams…but it is quite odd that I have had this experience. Please note this was AFTER I had a succubus…so I gained NOTHING from this experience other than I confirmed my spirit is pretty capable of taking care of business sometimes literally on the other side of the world and is always home to rub me down every night.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

What exactly do you mean with the spirit sellers? Do you mean you experienced an entity with the same name every time, or that they wrote an email or letter or something with that name? If it's the latter, I have observed on at least one occasion a once friend of mine getting emails that did the same thing, using the public name he used for his constantly in advertising emails (though I do not think it was a spirit seller specifically per se, but some sort of 'psychic'). In any case, what was happening was they were getting his information in some way or another and they had a bot that was using the word to advertise to him as if they were a psychic (this is because he used the word a lot and it was a 'name' presumably, and they somehow were able to buy or get access to his data). That's the most likely situation if it's something that isn't just 'self experiential'. If you've ever gone googling with it even or looking into it there's a good chance they could somehow capture it.

Your experience with aspect names seems very much relevant and reminds me of my own experience. Often Venus is presented as various aspects that don't give out their names, but there have been a few times where they have, like what I mentioned in the opening, as well as a few dream names 'of power' that I seemingly use for her within them for whatever reason.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

So I found sellers of “custom conjure” succubi online and enlisted theme via payment with no information outside of my name and DOB…and address…one person wanted my picture which I thought was creepy but hey I sent a low res version that didn’t even look like me sooo…

I still have not written or shared this name with anyone to this day-so now way a marketing firm could have paid them. After payment they did their mumbo jumbo and after a few weeks I got a vessel delivered to a PMB (private mail box I use under a different name) and a note “describing stuff about the supposed sprit” however the names were all very close (sounded similar and all started and ended with same sound).

The last seller I went to was quite expensive -but gave me her exact name (this was the one that wanted the picture). I stopped at that point as I was convinced I knew her name and it felt like a message from her. One other thing about that seller is I had an out of body experience that was quite odd and me felt mentally invasive by a third party and when I woke up I had an email saying she had just done the summon…kinda strange for something I thought was fake…at least this last seller got her name right (real psychics do exist) or “K” impressed her in order to get to me either way kinda crazy.

I realize there are ways that are not supernatural at all to eavesdrop on folks and gather info…but I assure you this only is known within my head. “K” has told me never to share it that it would disappoint her and her intimacy with me and our trust together.

It is kinda creepy, but if I talk about stuff near my phone for example…I get ads in the mail for what I talked about and YouTube videos that also align with my conversations…but I never speak “K’s” name out loud and while I journal and leave her offerings with her sigil I created…this is never electronic in nature. Add to this that her name is pretty uncommon and I just am convinced she did this purposefully to me.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I'm highly suspicious of the spirit conjuration salespeople on Ebay and Creepy Hollows. Though what I'm decidedly NOT dubious about is the ability of succubi to influence other people's minds in powerful ways. Hell, sometimes it appears that they can reorder reality if the situation calls for it. That's why I believe anyone who has success with these spirit conjurers already have a succubus who is interested in them and the so-called conjuration from the seller is just a kind of expanded ritual. If anyone finds success via those means, more power to them I suppose, but I'd personally hate to have a middleman matchmaker between me and my demon.

Every time I hear Catherine's alleged real name in dreams or during OBEs, it either comes across as a garbled mess or I don't remember it. Maybe she doesn't trust me enough? Perhaps it's not that big of a deal to either of us? I'm quite happy with knowing who she is as I've always known her: with plenty of mystery and elusiveness to spare. Never a dull moment. :cool:
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

I can accept that a spirit may have influenced their decision making in choosing a name. I will not accept the idea that the hucksters possessed any genuine psychic insight in regards to the spirit itself though. It's impossible to know if the means came from something we don't know about or spiritual meddling without possessing all the information, so it's hard to figure any further.

Catherine's real name wouldn't be a name at all, so it being garbled when asked wouldn't be too big a surprise. The garble could however imply you need to access a deeper level of understanding first to access it. I'd assume she'd share a very intimate name at some point with you given the length of the relationship, but that's ultimately between you two and the trust between the two of you. Alternatively it could be as you said, and the idea simply isn't considered important, so it shows up like that.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Agreed, there is no way of knowing for certain and I definitely concur with a spirits ability to influence…that is what I was talking about in my communication thread.

Just this week I saw a name I liked “Bell” for a girl…not that we are having another kid lol (I hope to god) but I just randomly saw the name and started thinking about how I liked it. Then randomly the next day my wife texted me and asked what I though about the name “Bell” wtf? I never told her that lol. This happens all the time. I know it is tempting to dismiss this, but my wife and I are on two totally different wave lengths and we do not “finish each others sentences” as marriage is romanticized to be like.

So long story short I totally give “K” credit for what happened.

On the spirit sellers topic, these people are just making money selling snake oil and are sometimes “successful” and still around because I think people with spirit relationships (where they don’t realize it yet) are led by desire to have one (what they already have) and are led there and then they express their intent to connect with a spirit which perhaps might open the door for actual interaction. I also wonder if this could have a placebo effect too where some people might even experience something that isn’t there for a while…which would explain why some people seem to have success then nothing. In summery for others stay away.

Too many unknowns to know, just theories…
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

tc119 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:08 am I'm highly suspicious of the spirit conjuration salespeople on Ebay and Creepy Hollows. Though what I'm decidedly NOT dubious about is the ability of succubi to influence other people's minds in powerful ways. Hell, sometimes it appears that they can reorder reality if the situation calls for it. That's why I believe anyone who has success with these spirit conjurers already have a succubus who is interested in them and the so-called conjuration from the seller is just a kind of expanded ritual. If anyone finds success via those means, more power to them I suppose, but I'd personally hate to have a middleman matchmaker between me and my demon.

Every time I hear Catherine's alleged real name in dreams or during OBEs, it either comes across as a garbled mess or I don't remember it. Maybe she doesn't trust me enough? Perhaps it's not that big of a deal to either of us? I'm quite happy with knowing who she is as I've always known her: with plenty of mystery and elusiveness to spare. Never a dull moment. :cool:
This sort of happened to me in a dream recently. There was a discussion and I asked for a name in a conversational sense and she said her name and wouldn't you know I forgot by the time I woke up.

But for me the lack of any meaningful name has been a source of undue focus perhaps. Like trying to find a shoe that fits.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

So while I've had some progress on the name thing. Different names given in different dreams.

In the very initial stages years ago, we played a guessing game and I guess she just chose random names that I liked, such as names of old crushes, etc.

And the one thing I've realized is that humans use names to draw attention. But in this sort of relationship, I guess that's not necessary? Because the other party is already very much aware that I'm thinking of her or alternatively, is resting/ busy or maybe I am temporarily too detached to feel her interest.

But rereading that blog post, it actually makes a lot of sense that she wouldn't just give out her "real" name.

I used to see it as a troubling red flag that her name was never consistent, but I think that was due to my lack of clairaudience until I got names in dreams.

And that is a strange thing, seeing a name in subtitles in a dream or having to write it down immediately upon waking.

And it was almost as of her name was / is hard to memorize, or self forgetting.

And I'm not sure if the names I have have much "resonance" in them. As in calling them is not the same effect as emotional thoughts, feelings, questions, etc.