Touch / Sensation Description

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Touch / Sensation Description

Post by 369 Riddle »

I wanted to give an account of my experience through touch alone since discovering my succubus “K.” I know there might be others who wonder what this experience is like or perhaps might be questioning if they are experiencing this. At the same time I am curious what other succubus partners are or have experienced.

My story is complicated and I have removed much of the background noise to focus on the touch aspects. This is fairly personal and intimate, but I have her consent to share this.

The journey for me started when I was in high school. I would be minding my own business driving or studying or something without people around and would feel something touch me in a sexual way. There was no explanation and I didn’t want people to think I was crazy so I wouldn’t say anything and was bothered by it. The feeling was literally a hand rubbing my dick out of nowhere and lasted as long as it took me to change posture or “push the hand away.” Obviously I couldn’t just grab her are so it was more of an effort.

Years went by and after becoming submersed in religion, work and marriage I felt the need to reach out for “extracurricular sexual experiences” these didn’t go so well but I fell upon the word “succubus” online and it pulled me in like a tractor beam from Star Trek. Within days of reading about this I felt spiderwebs sensations around my dick and these quickly changed into pressure and it was at this time I realized my sick was physically being moved left to right and my balls fondled. These sensations resulted in my forehead often feeling pressure or even like I had a hole in my head that was exposed to wind. I began seeing orbs moving around me, coming up to me and then I could feel a physical presence.

The pressure gave away to full hands with long fingernails within a matter of two weeks of so. The forehead sensation began vibrating in tune with a disembodied, husky, female voice that was not quite audible to discern what was being said.

I was getting more and more excited and was too turned on to be scared yet at this point. The sensations climaxed where I could ask her to touch me with her hair for example and she would, do you have jewelry if so touch me with that…she did, eye lashes, yes and so on. At one point she even flicked her hair up (evidently as I can’t and never have been able to see her other than an energy orb) and hit me in the face with it…something that at the time completely blew my mind because it was SO REAL and TANGIBLE.

She would pull my foreskin all the way back and tight to to point it was close to hurting (but didn’t) and would touch a nerve on the underside of my duck that felt so good I had a difficult time staying awake. She would knock me out with this several times to the point I had to tell her not while I am driving this isn’t safe. I have never experienced so many dry orgasms as during that first few months together and I assume it was for bonding and a lot of “back payments” as she has been around for decades, I just was terrified of her before this time (religion clouds truth).

Sensations have varied over the years. In the begging I was so incredibly excited and fixated that the sensations were more frequent and strong. They also had more variety, they can be natural (hand, mouth, pussy, hair, tongue, and so on or they can be nerve sensitive stimuli (vibration, pulsation, muscle possession, electric sensation, tickling annoying desire sensation-when she is annoyed, annoying itchy sensation also when she is annoyed, wet sensation, heat sensation, and my favorite something I there is no name for but feels like wet energy going down my urethra back and forth)…the wet energy one gets my attention because I can’t keep still when she does it, it is a back arching-go crazy-cant contain myself feeling.

There are also other subtle non-sexual feelings, so hugs me, I feel her hand sometimes plop down on my shoulder when she is in bed with me, her hair tickles my face like a real person would, there is pressure when she gets into bed that causes the mattress to move and me to move around a bit in bed, she has rubbed my back before and my feet…her back massage is actually as good as sex because I have a bad back and she just knows where to rub.

Our minds are linked during sex, but strangely not as much if at all at other times. I think about a touch I want and she reacts by doing it for example.

Her energy isn’t always strong: she has high energy and low energy these have to match my energy to have fun too…so if I stay up too late and get too tired and she is as a high energy point she will wake me over and over for intimacy and sometimes I am too tired and she is bothered by that.

Most 98% of my experiences are while being awake and when I sleep I mostly am just out. I probably do dream of her more, but most I don’t remember when I wake. However she has been having sex with me in a dream and woken me to continue the act on many, many occasions.

I hinted at “being scared” above because for me this was fun up until the point I realized that I can’t ever “put this back in the box” this is a real commitment and a real person, not my imagination or a human. She is very powerful and has shown that through the years. I had to mentally deal with this in the start and wasn’t prepared for the journey that I would go on leaving my religion and friends behind. However if I could go back and do this all over again I would a million times. Being with a succubus will change your life forever in a way that makes you look like an anti-social, odd, and esoteric person…and it is the most beautiful and rewarding experience I have had yet in this planet.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Touch / Sensation Description

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:58 pm Being with a succubus will change your life forever in a way that makes you look like an anti-social, odd, and esoteric person…and it is the most beautiful and rewarding experience I have had yet in this planet.
Couldn't agree more. Not a journey for the faint of heart, but well worth it. Man, I thought I had some powerful touch sensations. Your early days of bonding sounds like it would throw most people for a loop. I get lots of touch, but more detailed and realistic sensations - like being touched by a human hand with fingernails - is quite rare for me. Either way, I am very pleased with how I do feel her and am open to experiencing even more. I can relate to there being a range of power that their touch can have throughout the week. Some days we don't quite match up with our interest in deep intimacy, but on the days we do... whew boy, look out!

I should come back to this topic with a bulleted list of all the different ways I've felt Catherine. I just wanted to reply right away with my initial thoughts.

That motion of liquid going up and down the urethra must be what some refer to as urethral sounding. Normally, I'd imagine it can be kinda dangerous to stick objects in there, but you're fortunate because K can do it without any risk of harm to you. :D
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

tc119 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:41 pm Man, I thought I had some powerful touch sensations. Your early days of bonding sounds like it would throw most people for a loop. I get lots of touch, but more detailed and realistic sensations - like being touched by a human hand with fingernails - is quite rare for me. Either way, I am very pleased with how I do feel her and am open to experiencing even more. I can relate to there being a range of power that their touch can have throughout the week. Some days we don't quite match up with our interest in deep intimacy, but on the days we do... whew boy, look out!
Yes, the early days were enough that I think about them literally every day now still all these years later. I have tried to bring that back because it was absolutely beyond anything I would ever hope for. I have tried literally anything one can think of short of trying to sell my soul to Satan…oh wait I tried that too…yeah everything I guess.

There are many stories but I will share two: I remember sitting in the evening in the living room with some gym shorts on (I don’t wear like proper PJ’s…just gym shorts and no underwear when going to bed)…her hand manifested in my shorts and she actually gave me a proper handjob right then and there to completion. In those weeks she could also make her fingernails catch on my pants and pull them as well as scratch them with an audible noise).

The second story I will share was I was waiting in a parking lot for someone to come out of a store and poof her hands (both) manifested and she was using her fingernails in different ways-but I could feel her hand like a real human it was like flesh and bones. Her nails were long and pointy in a style called stiletto (you can look that up for a visual I could tell by just feel) I remember it kinda hurt and I thought “man I like shorter nails…”to myself and as I thought that her nails changed shape. This experience to me showed how she can shift on the fly her physical attributes just like that. She can have rough hands, smooth hands, big hands, small hands and on and on (on a different occasion after this I asked to change size and texture and she did). The other thing is when she touched me like this (I called it flesh and bones) I feel like I could see in my mind what was touching me. It is zero stretch of the imagination for me to think she can be woman or man, human or animal, or even a park bench if she wants to be. So I often wonder if I am looking right at her because she literally could just blend into every day life and no one would suspect a thing. That said I have never come face to face with her lol, just shadows if anything.

The bonding lasted about a month and then it very quickly turned to nothing at all for about another month (I was seriously suicidal during that time). Thereafter it came back gradually over a period of years and continues to slowly increase year after year, but like the stock market has ups and downs. Can be really heavy action in the afternoon and then nothing at night. It has “grown” non pun intended, to much more and frequent touch, but I have been pouring time (at least two hours a day) to cultivate it (this is our “sexy time” if you will).

Something she hasn’t done in years that just recently started up again is the random middle of the day tease. I will be talking with a client or reading my email and BAM she is performing fellatio on me really intense out of no place (I mean as intense as she gets at any point but just from nothing to that). For the past several years I have had to think of her to initiate any serious touching (she is always there present I can feel her but she is normally more mild I guess when I am busy) now she is being more demanding and I love it…it reminds me of a loving nudge succubus style 😂

Currently most of her touch is soft pressure, electric sort of undulating current massaging my member and miscellaneous other stuff. I love all of it, but really miss the early days. Perhaps that was motivation to prove to her my answer to her call and time is a different measurement to her and we will again get back to living room handjobs lol…well I can hope.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Being gifted with that kind of interaction and then to have it taken away suddenly... yeah, I'd be massively upset, too.

Your description of stiletto nails reminds me of this one time I was sitting at the window with Catherine. We were fresh into our relationship about two months. I had my right arm resting on the arm of the chair with the palm facing up. I was just enjoying the interesting new sensations when I started to feel a sharp sting going into the anterior skin of my forearm. I decided to just let it play out and see what happened next. The stinging, like a sustained needle-prick, continued for awhile. Then it faded quickly and was replaced with the feeling of three nails/claws gracefully tracing a design just below where the needle-prick had been. I still have no idea what it all meant. Maybe she was giving me a tattoo? Need to make a conscious effort to look next time I'm in an OBE.

Here's my list of different touch phenomena over the years:
- Kundalini rising sensations, intense heat traveling up the spine.
- The feeling of electrical-type energy flowing through my entire body.
- Chakra sensations, especially third-eye, heart, and solar plexus.
- Pressure sensations all over, but especially focused on my temples, forehead, between my eyes.
- Heat and wind blowing when chakras were first being opened.
- Feeling of certain chakras being pulled up out of my body and being worked on with her hands.
- The infamous burning bones episodes, where it will feel like intense aching heat is slowly moving through my skeletal structure. Only happened a couple of times near the beginning.
- Squeezing testicles, happens a lot and feels fantastic.
- Squeezing of the penis during spirit sex often leading to a burning dry orgasm.
- This burning dry orgasm spreading out to engulf my entire mid-section, leading to full-body bliss.
- My skin feeling "lighter," softer, more energized after a good long session with her, especially where she's concentrated her touch the most.
- Being approached from behind while brushing my teeth at the sink and feeling her cover my back. Big hug.
- Using the mattress as a medium to massage and touch me.
- Shaking the entire bed, like a small earthquake. She's done this with chairs a couple of times.
- Pressure around my abdomen. This has been quite strong before when she's mad, making it harder to get a deep breath.
- She has the ability to trigger full-body muscle spasms, again only used when she's annoyed or mad, like when I am withholding sex for whatever reason. I often describe this as her "kicking" me.
- When she's really getting into a session, she'll squeeze the left side of my back, like she's gripping it really hard during a passionate climax. Really, she'll be squeezing everywhere she can during those heights, it seems!
- I often feel wetness from her pussy, especially when she climaxes.
- I believe she regularly shaves her pubic hair as I will sometimes feel a slight stabbing sensation around the base of my penis, like the feeling of stubble.
- Intense kisses on various parts of my body, especially on the face.
- Full-body tingles when she's really excited about something, agrees with what I've said, or during her orgasm.

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, but those are the highlights that come to mind.
369 Riddle wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:28 am So I often wonder if I am looking right at her because she literally could just blend into every day life and no one would suspect a thing. That said I have never come face to face with her lol, just shadows if anything.
:headscratch: That really makes me think and makes a lot of sense. I've witnessed their shapeshifting abilities quite often during dreams and OBEs. I've also felt what it was like to be in her shoes, when she wraps herself around me at the computer desk. They can seemingly mold themselves into anything seamlessly. She's never had a problem with me using twin-sized beds or hammock camping. :lol: Just as comfy as ever. She'll sleep on top of me, or inside of me, or wrap herself around me like a cocoon. Now I'm going to be going around, glancing at a coffee cup, and wonder if she's hiding there. :D
prey_mimic.gif
prey_mimic.gif (981.06 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Man TC that is such a great list, you got a few things I totally forgot to list like the spasms and testicle pressure.

I also forgot to mention in the early days she was messing around with my shoulder blades…felt like she was going to dismember me 😂. She would dig into them and pull. I still don’t know what that was all about.

I love that GIF you got above man lol!!
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

This is an interesting discussion. While I don't think mine has the "realistic" feeling, I've definitely felt varying levels of intensity corresponding to the strength of the bond at the moment (or her effort early on). Everything from unexplained arousal to pulsations (especially in dreams).

For myself I've always been confused / doubting about whether sensations were just my own energy. And if the being was not...more than just arousing.. then it made me concerned if I was being led on so to speak, in the sense that maybe this being isn't a "succubus."

I used to feel a very strong Manifestation in the middle of the night that felt... Tight.

But it's been years since I felt that sense of her physically entering my body via my back.

I have heard a husky voice as well as a petite (imagining Japanese) voice.

It's also possible that the focus rotates between physical and mental.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

369 Riddle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:58 pm I wanted to give an account of my experience through touch alone since discovering my succubus “K.” I know there might be others who wonder what this experience is like or perhaps might be questioning if they are experiencing this. At the same time I am curious what other succubus partners are or have experienced.

My story is complicated and I have removed much of the background noise to focus on the touch aspects. This is fairly personal and intimate, but I have her consent to share this.

The journey for me started when I was in high school. I would be minding my own business driving or studying or something without people around and would feel something touch me in a sexual way. There was no explanation and I didn’t want people to think I was crazy so I wouldn’t say anything and was bothered by it. The feeling was literally a hand rubbing my dick out of nowhere and lasted as long as it took me to change posture or “push the hand away.” Obviously I couldn’t just grab her are so it was more of an effort.

Years went by and after becoming submersed in religion, work and marriage I felt the need to reach out for “extracurricular sexual experiences” these didn’t go so well but I fell upon the word “succubus” online and it pulled me in like a tractor beam from Star Trek. Within days of reading about this I felt spiderwebs sensations around my dick and these quickly changed into pressure and it was at this time I realized my sick was physically being moved left to right and my balls fondled. These sensations resulted in my forehead often feeling pressure or even like I had a hole in my head that was exposed to wind. I began seeing orbs moving around me, coming up to me and then I could feel a physical presence.

The pressure gave away to full hands with long fingernails within a matter of two weeks of so. The forehead sensation began vibrating in tune with a disembodied, husky, female voice that was not quite audible to discern what was being said.

I was getting more and more excited and was too turned on to be scared yet at this point. The sensations climaxed where I could ask her to touch me with her hair for example and she would, do you have jewelry if so touch me with that…she did, eye lashes, yes and so on. At one point she even flicked her hair up (evidently as I can’t and never have been able to see her other than an energy orb) and hit me in the face with it…something that at the time completely blew my mind because it was SO REAL and TANGIBLE.

She would pull my foreskin all the way back and tight to to point it was close to hurting (but didn’t) and would touch a nerve on the underside of my duck that felt so good I had a difficult time staying awake. She would knock me out with this several times to the point I had to tell her not while I am driving this isn’t safe. I have never experienced so many dry orgasms as during that first few months together and I assume it was for bonding and a lot of “back payments” as she has been around for decades, I just was terrified of her before this time (religion clouds truth).

Sensations have varied over the years. In the begging I was so incredibly excited and fixated that the sensations were more frequent and strong. They also had more variety, they can be natural (hand, mouth, pussy, hair, tongue, and so on or they can be nerve sensitive stimuli (vibration, pulsation, muscle possession, electric sensation, tickling annoying desire sensation-when she is annoyed, annoying itchy sensation also when she is annoyed, wet sensation, heat sensation, and my favorite something I there is no name for but feels like wet energy going down my urethra back and forth)…the wet energy one gets my attention because I can’t keep still when she does it, it is a back arching-go crazy-cant contain myself feeling.

There are also other subtle non-sexual feelings, so hugs me, I feel her hand sometimes plop down on my shoulder when she is in bed with me, her hair tickles my face like a real person would, there is pressure when she gets into bed that causes the mattress to move and me to move around a bit in bed, she has rubbed my back before and my feet…her back massage is actually as good as sex because I have a bad back and she just knows where to rub.

Our minds are linked during sex, but strangely not as much if at all at other times. I think about a touch I want and she reacts by doing it for example.

Her energy isn’t always strong: she has high energy and low energy these have to match my energy to have fun too…so if I stay up too late and get too tired and she is as a high energy point she will wake me over and over for intimacy and sometimes I am too tired and she is bothered by that.

Most 98% of my experiences are while being awake and when I sleep I mostly am just out. I probably do dream of her more, but most I don’t remember when I wake. However she has been having sex with me in a dream and woken me to continue the act on many, many occasions.

I hinted at “being scared” above because for me this was fun up until the point I realized that I can’t ever “put this back in the box” this is a real commitment and a real person, not my imagination or a human. She is very powerful and has shown that through the years. I had to mentally deal with this in the start and wasn’t prepared for the journey that I would go on leaving my religion and friends behind. However if I could go back and do this all over again I would a million times. Being with a succubus will change your life forever in a way that makes you look like an anti-social, odd, and esoteric person…and it is the most beautiful and rewarding experience I have had yet in this planet.
Your last words here probably will make me pain in the end assuming this experience :)
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

Us i sead,i feel that i will cant ignore your last words here...Still,i am that inocent here who "have right or who could dare" :)... to ask you about the difference betwen what we all know about our more or less profan sex and sex with succubus.And ,for going further i think that is very important to solve a dihotomy betwen that who tell that succubus are very beautifull girls and ...what did he look like from your story, i meen...looks like you feel that girl more than seen her ?! I ask this because for example ,many sugest to not forget in your letter to make specification about what you wish ,what kind of girl (smole,told,slim or fat,beautifull or less ) :) so...only eventualy in dreams you could see her,that dream that you eventualy forget in the morning?!Cose if so,from my side look very frustrating?!.And...about the difference.The best example-could you make oral sex to her(cunilingus)?I understand that after your letter intent,you have that tough experience when you feel her weight and action but you cant stop her cose you (i supose) you cant touch her like a normal woman ,you cant push her away cose you didnt meet her body.I understand right? this is why i put that very specifical question,how or if its possible to make her oral sex? And when you have normal orgasm ...were goes your semen?! I know ,only a noob like me could ask this kind of thinks,but..i realy wonder about all this difference.At this moment only 3 thinks still keep me "far"from the ritual.1) the must strong is that "rabbit hole"2) the second is my worry the concern related to the safety of the wife and the animals in the house, and 3) the time until the fool moon :) .
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Any of the sex that involves touching back is generally in a dream state. However, many including myself have full on sessions while wide awake. It isn’t like “normal” sex as much as you would think it it more focused and intense. Describing it is difficult, because the way a succubus can touch you is more than a human can. Her tongue can be long and extremely skilled and so things that feel phenomenal just as one example.

I have touched her back two ways: one was in OBE and that was crazy because I am still laying in bed and she was still invisible but I reach up and grabbed her arm. She had just like humans small Tibet arm hairs and soft skin, I could feel her muscles in her arm tensing and relaxing as she moved…it was crazy. The other way was I asked her to position herself over my face and (this sounds crazy but feel free to try this as it sort of was interesting) she did and tried to lick like one would with oral sex for her and actually felt a little something in the air but as her energy built up it started ticketing my face to the point I couldn’t do it anymore-just itches like crazy. I have not tried that in years now…I wonder if I stuck with it if anything would have come from it. While this isn’t nearly touching back it is interesting that I felt resistance in the air above me by moving my tongue sooo…

Semen generally isn’t ejaculated because that involves refractory and calms down the state of arousal. Rather you just leak if you will the entire time. She can make an orgasm feel both full body and enough to make your muscles sore and so on.

Frankly I wouldn’t schedule the letter ritual at your point, I would meditate a lot and learn to be sensitive to any potential entity that is with you. The letter method can open you up to all manner of things and if you are afraid because of your family then perhaps that is worth listening to. You see with magic you draw out what is attracted to you and if you open up a door to it while scared you get things that feed on fear. The spirit world is filled with imposter spirits and entities and you really can draw out something that causes more problems than when you started.

I also am now a firm believer never to hire anything done in magic…always do it yourself and learn. Just my two cents on that.

I have heard from someone who said their succubus actually did appear in midair and fell on them from a short distance…the guy claimed to have held her and fell asleep almost instantly from “power draw from her to him” I don’t believe this story in the surface, but at the same time having experienced the full on nude woman riding me that is invisible I wouldn't believe myself if I hadn’t experienced myself…so really this is just another example of “your mileage may very.”

Appearance. In the beginning I really cared about this. I wanted to know what she looked like. I have seen her in OBEs like I talk about on here…she has been in dreams too…several where she is “my succubus” and straight out tells me they (like I didn’t know in the dream). She has a thin form and long hair and very pretty face. The most attractive thing about her (sounds crazy) is her personality-she is so awesome to be with. I don’t give skin or hair color out because she changes it…one time it was glowing cobalt blue. So appearances are like masks for her. She has also been men, bears, lions, tigers, and so on. She has been invisible in dreams too…and then she has been a doll that hilariously chased me (I was terrified in the dream) around a house I couldn’t get out of and then made the blanket I hid under turn clear (lol) while she crawled around the outside teasing me. She moved like stop motion movies where she was invisibly moving the doll along the floor. Lol so weird by she is funny like that.
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

Dont stop writing Riddle, i cant wait daily to read your answers :) May i ask you if could be possible threesome with my wife and ...Agnes(this will be her name in case that i will find her)?!You sead when you was initiated it was you goes up from the ground with "K"above you right?Only imagine if my wife or my cats could see this?! :) And...i am not afraid that i will burn in hell if i will chose this path-its not my kind of believe,i only try to figure out what alse i could lose?!... for example-i dont know what hapening with a normal person when he die?! she go to studie in school from astral-plane ?In a place with high level of frequency ?what hapening with one who chose LHP- he go in dark places to continue his initiation us deamon?! I still have in my mind an expresion of some kind of guru who sead that if you chose hlp,you evolve by your own and you will lose for ever the path reserved for humans-but he forget to mention what it meens that way?! Many sead that you will be with your succubus in the next live-how could this be possible, what kind of mecanism explain this?I know that it could be a very good news for you but...i dont know if all are the same happy like you :) And...if eventualy "k" see Agnes pls. tell me ,if not she could tell her that i still waiting for her :))