Typical Paranormal Stuff

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Typical Paranormal Stuff

Post by 369 Riddle »

Anyone ever viewed poltergeist type videos and wondered why your lover can do stuff like that? I know I have, I have even asked her on several occasions and she seems to remind me that what I am watching is chaos and a mess being made and why would I want that (which is true I wouldn’t obviously). Well over the weekend I had watched some videos on Friday that could have been fake or not (who knows anymore anyways).

Later on and after moving onto something else, I actually witnessed stuff being moved around my office!!! While I was working down there I had heard the noise of stuff being gone through behind me and assumed it was my dog or a member of the family…anyways it wasn’t either and when I turned around it continued for about 10 seconds or so until i reached for my phone to record and then it suddenly stopped (we have a bunch of crap in a corner that my wife needs to organize and go through…anyways it was physically being picked up, pushed down and just handled by I guess “K”). Now I don’t have a poltergeist (thankfully lol) but I do have a succubus so I tend to believe it was her (she has said nothing and seemed annoyed I was watching what I was). I tend to think she was testing me to see how I would react. I do know she can move stuff because I will wake up naked (when I was wearing some clothes or vice versa) or uncovered or covered with blankets or with my CPAP mask off (which doesn’t just fall off plus there is a machine to turn off if mask is removed while in use). None of which I did or remember doing anyways.

I thought it was cute and like her way of saying look I can do that too, big deal. It didn’t do anything for me, I mean she wasn’t cleaning up or organizing lol…and I didn’t get pleasure out of it…so I guess this is why she doesn’t do it…she isn’t there to amuse me but to love me and I love her so deeply for demonstrating this to me. I guess I scratched that itch.

Oh and my response when I saw the items being moved was shock right at first followed by wow this is cool then shock again that it wasn’t stopping right away (most of the things I have witnessed are so brief you are left wondering if you really saw it or if there is some other explanation and there isn’t much to share) so this was unique for me anyways.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Typical Paranormal Stuff

Post by tc119 »

You should get her to organize your office for you while she's at it. :D

I've never had very overt poltergeist-type activity happen around me and I prefer it to stay that way. I want Catherine to keep a very low profile while I'm living with family, especially among those who are very religious. Hell, even when I was living on my own I didn't make it easy to know that I was into anything occult related. Politics and popular religions can change on a dime. I'd like to keep my options open.

I forgot to mention this in the other thread when you brought up your CPAP mask being returned to the machine at night: I used to go to bed naked for sessions with Catherine before falling asleep. I'd be laying on top of the covers. Usually after an hour or so of straddling that line between wakefulness and sleep, I'd finally doze off. Then I'd wake up hours later and find that I was wearing my pajamas and had been neatly tucked in under the covers; just as if someone had draped the blanket over me in the middle of the night. I was somewhat bewildered, but it was also one of the coziest feelings in the world. :sleep:

I believe Catherine has tested me a few times in dreams with how I'd react to actual poltergeist phenomena. The latest one had a chair and an air conditioner being moved around an old college dormitory I used to live in. My first instinct was to try and communicate with whoever was moving those objects. No fear whatsoever. Hopefully that same attitude translates to the waking world as well.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Ha ha, so rad! She would probably be the best at organizing lol

I can relate, people go bat crazy (especially Christians) when they find out there is a demon or person that is even ok with Demons nearby. Lol I am not dealing with that again.

At times I wish I could go Darth Vader on someone (pinching the air thing) but she is so much more subtle that so that we can have our cake and eat it too so to speak…no one needs to know these people were removed from my life because they pissed her off. Lol I know neither of us want to end up in some circus someplace so better off no one know or have reason to think.

Funny you mention the air conditioner at a dorm moving around. When I was in university (over 20 years ago now) and the year had ended (I was living in a dorm) I was feeling a little sick from lack of sleep (finals) and was slow to move out. In the middle of the night I started feeling really creeped out (big huge building and no one is in it but me started seeing faces and eyes when I would blink kinda stuff)…well then I have this balloon start following me around (basement for laundry, shower room, outside, and finally in my DAMN ROOM. I popped the thing multiple times and it kept coming back…there was no one there to prank me. I packed my stuff in the middle of the night and was gone in a few hours lol!! Now days I would probably get caught talking to the air around the balloon asking it what it’s name is🤣 I know now it was “K” back then trying to make contact.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:08 pm …well then I have this balloon start following me around (basement for laundry, shower room, outside, and finally in my DAMN ROOM. I popped the thing multiple times and it kept coming back…there was no one there to prank me. I packed my stuff in the middle of the night and was gone in a few hours lol!! Now days I would probably get caught talking to the air around the balloon asking it what it’s name is🤣 I know now it was “K” back then trying to make contact.
That sounds too bizarre to be made up by anyone, and I've had a lot of people try to bullshit me before. :D Maybe she really wanted you to leave that place in addition to reaching out in her own way. I've had that happen with Catherine many times before when I'm in a place she isn't comfortable with. She'll be clinging to me, squeezing around my face, mid-section, anything to get my attention and let it be known that she's NOT HAPPY. :lol: Strangely, she has a big problem with this one particular bus service in the town I used to live in. Every time I'd take that bus, commence face-hugging. But it was only that particular bus company. She had no problems with the expensive buses, or the taxi, or flying coach on Delta. Just that damn bus. Weird. :headscratch:
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Funny how somethings one would think they would like or hate doesn’t end up being that. Like I get “K” doesn’t like noise in general, but she doesn’t seem to care for the ocean like I do…I think she might actually hate it lol…but she loves the woods and bike rides. Interesting yours doesn’t like a bus service…makes one wonder why…there most be a reason she knows about. Sometimes I feel like I drag “K” along-good thing she loves me so much and I her…camping is a REAL test for us each year.

Yeah my childhood and early adult life had “K” trying to make contact but I would just get scared to death before she could actually make contact. Honestly I think my father or grandfather has or had a succubus because as a kid my parents mentioned people having sex with spirits and that thought stood in my mind forever…like why do you say that to a kid…to your own kid??? That and the fact that in my childhood home there was just something different…I always was experiencing shit there…even now when I go there I get sick for some reason and feel better the second I leave…”k” doesn’t seem to mind going there, but doesn’t like me sick so we stay away.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

If I've experienced that from a spirit it's been subtle, or on occasion, not subtle. Noises that would be easy to dismiss as "just the walls or the furniture", etc. But at a particular moment or in reaction to something I said. Or on arrival if that makes sense to those reading.

But I would never compare it to poltergeist like activity.

My understanding is most videos on the web are faked. Camera editing is very easy these days.

Like there's a big difference between a bum trying to get your attention on the street. Versus a friend trying to get you to focus.