Q Anon conpiracy and what is next

Spirituality, religion, conspiracies, the paranormal and the esoteric.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Q Anon conpiracy and what is next

Post by Kiichi »

Caution, this can be a heavy topic, my main language is spanish and I don't use an assisting software, so sorry in advance.

Ok I know you already know something about this Q anon thing, it can be a deep rabbit hole, and precisely all starts with the white rabbit, if you don't know what I mean by that then you still know nothing about it, and it isn't just the bunny costume, most of symbology used on media for children is twisted... I have not watched the "sound of fredom movie" yet... well I can send you an account were you can learn about it, just caution cause it can make you very sick, everything is connected, so that's why the conclusion of this, the success of Q anon missions are relevant for the future of the planet. I mentioned the Mission impossible movie being relevant to the reset, well it is about fighting for the Beast, the Quantum supremacy, basically imagine if the psychopaths that are the most famous and rich now would continue in the future, and the rest of people enslaved, well, it could still happen in the future, it depends on the timeline, but going back to MI movie, they call themselves the IMF and even they mention the real IMF that is the International Monetary Fund, well is cause imagine a world were you can't trade with anything cause everything is tracked, this is going to be the era of light, cause everything will come to the light, because of the bad actors, everyone will have to reveal everything, to avoid again deals made in the dark... to end the crimes... is like the excuse they used to suspect on everyone about terrorism and spy on us...

Anyway the point is that when all is done, the patriotic values would return to America and all countries would be more independent and with dignity, the NWO wouldn't be really a government for all, there are multiple theories, and so maybe some are just false to distract us and to accept the real NWO planned by them... and not the one we feared... for example many imagined that we would have a single one coin for the whole world, like on the cover of the magazine I shared on the Qi gong post, it seems it could be Stellar Lumens XLM, for it resemblance to the light, and also the symbol is similar to Saturn and the one on the magazine. Ok but the point is some may become very prevalent on the retail market, but local currencies will still exist and many others with many use cases, but some fear this system is the 666 cause as it says it is the system that will be implanted on your palm on your forehead to be able to pay, according to the bible on revelations... I say this lightly but there is more numerology and proof to back this up, seems this system will be the UBI, the Universal Basic Income.
FyyymZAWcAEKA6a.jpg
So the future is bright cause everyone will be given a good amount of money to survive, a free salary, and that won't cause inflation, but that will only last decades, is just for the adoption, although the reset might be brutal for all markets, all could plummet overnight....

These kind of "blockchain" (more like proof of consensus, not BTC) systems will be implemented for the transparency on documentation, elections, trading, etc. So that's why this is important to end corruption and other crimes like smuggling.

Now there is the fight between population reduction and for example Elon Musk who says the population should grow more, that there's enough for everyone, and if the Earth is really a farm, it would be logical to just grow the population more...

The issue is that in the future there can be an explosion of technology to enhance our bodies, transhumanism, so the thing is the population would quickly be separated by the super enhanced humans and the old normal humans, so everything can happen, and when it does, this rich and more capable humans won't care, I mean, there's going to be peace and prosperity after the reset, all richness will be given back to the people, but on the long run, epidemics will continue, they will tell you yeah, some bad actors planned this and released them on the public just to make a profit, now it has mutated and is out of control, now only the more capable humans and enhanced humans can survive... this plans looks so complex and performed with so much precision that can't be human made, and guess what they probably aren't...

There's were the clash is between theories, some say that the children that disappear aren't abducted by underground trafficking networks, but by ETs or by humans that need more humans to colonize Mars, so that humans already have colonies on Mars, but the Q Anon would be opposite to that idea, in one part cause we can agree that the ET conspiracy would be just a cover up for the human made abductions, the other is cause of the dome, be the Earth flat or not, there's the probability that we cannot physically get out of this planet, I think that it could be cause we would have to move dimensions to the 5D to be able to get out, we can't get out being on 3D, only the apollo mission(s) have being able to get out of Earth atmosphere, every other the ISS and the rest have only being just km away from surface... no other human has being able to get out, probably just astrally or with ETs ships, but who knows...

So I won't make huge ass articles here, this is like an introduction and summary of these conspiracies... In my case I really believe Succubi and other beings aren't out of this, spirits exist, and ok they could be out of it, but some spirits (not necessarily Succubi) could feed from humans or interact with our negative emotions to clean them, I mean satanic intervention on politics and more is real, or probably an excuse and higher beings doesn't have to do anything with it and some just project the evilness of humans into them, who knows... I really would like to know more...
Frt8lFbWAAAvCF7.jpg
But by now all we can do is stay in peace, calm down and as I learned today from TC119, we could be perfect as we are, no need to grow our spiritual or energetic skills to be valuable or to ascend, not like an RPG, or that we needed to participate as patriots on public and so on, maybe just having responsible consumption, at least if you chose to walk the path with a being like a Succubus, there aren't many doing it, worry in what you can do, what you have in front of you and go to the next thing, but don't stress over things you can't change, maybe recognize you don't know everything and the world is a mystery an as such anything could be possible, such as you having a romance with a otherworldly lady.

Thanks for reading. Regards
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Re: Q Anon conpiracy and what is next

Post by Kiichi »

By the way I forgot to include this link to go deeper into this:
https://twitter.com/NotOpCue

Also I discovered this image today, it connects the Nesara Gesara program, connected to this Q Anon, some insiders dropped some info on twitter years ago connecting some of these dots, but as I said it could probably happen until Feb 2027 if it doesn't happen in the next up to 10 months... This all connects to the use of free energy and other technologies that will drastically change the world... It could probably be a world of "false light" but I don't like living in a world of darkness and crime either, I am probably over exaggerating, I just may not want to work anymore :cry3: XD...
FrC0fkQWAAEgHAK.jpg
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I suspect waiting for NESARA, GESARA, or Q-Anon is no different than waiting for Jesus Christ to come back and make everything better. I believe the only thing we can do is focus on our own families, our own spirituality, and build off of that. Whatever happens on the world stage is way outside of my control, so there's really no point in me even knowing the big plans of would-be movers and shakers. And like I said before, if any totalitarian bullshit finds its way to my door, I'll be sure to stand my ground as best I can, even if everyone else caves around me.

The sense that I get from Catherine is that all of this has happened before, like an ever-repeating cycle. Nothing new under the sun, as written in Ecclesiastes. The only thing she cares about is her and I being together.
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

tc119 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:06 am Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I suspect waiting for NESARA, GESARA, or Q-Anon is no different than waiting for Jesus Christ to come back and make everything better. I believe the only thing we can do is focus on our own families, our own spirituality, and build off of that. Whatever happens on the world stage is way outside of my control, so there's really no point in me even knowing the big plans of would-be movers and shakers. And like I said before, if any totalitarian bullshit finds its way to my door, I'll be sure to stand my ground as best I can, even if everyone else caves around me.

The sense that I get from Catherine is that all of this has happened before, like an ever-repeating cycle. Nothing new under the sun, as written in Ecclesiastes. The only thing she cares about is her and I being together.
The main message of the "time traveler" I mention is that "the future proves the past and the past proves the future" his name is Mr. Loop and backwards is pool, and the symbol of the infinite loop is the one he uses, he predicted many things with accuracy, and he refers to the events as "the simulation", recently the president of China and Putin said we are living times we see each hundred years, meaning the transfer of power of a global reserve currency, like on the chart...
EkUHjO9XkAgKB57.jpg
I have to take advantage of this because I don't want to worry about money or politics for the rest of my life, supposedly these new systems should last for thousands of years, but who knows what could happen in the next 100 years, but here is proof that this mr.pool guy has been around several years and many of his clues has being pointing out of events of this year, the biggest one on November 8 2023 so time will tell...
F114MDhXoAAz2lg.jpg
Or the other probability is he has access to a machine to see the future and the elites plan accordingly, and they have found patterns, mostly regarding the 589 cause it is a number within pi 3.141592653589 after the first 9 decimals and the number 9 is the 13th number
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

Sorry here is the original photo from the tweet:
EdPWCqoWoAEdp0q.jpg
This is an example of how the events are on special dates, the numbers carry energy
FrD_o6hWwAAX5Oj.jpg
Fq4uqL6XgAUMOP2.png
This the 113
FyhOUw2XsAg5cwP.jpg
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

and also on March 11 but from 1918 the Spanish flu started on America https://www.paho.org/en/who-we-are/hist ... t-flu-1918 same day as the C 19
Kiichi

Beginner

Mexico

Post by Kiichi »

By the way yes, it is like a new coming of Jesus, that's why the Israelí loves Trump so much, he is Super Trump for them

But that's why there's other that know the plans and are aware all this show is just a "dark to light" masonic thing, but is all the same yet.

https://twitter.com/DonnieDarkened

When you see all the rituals and symbolism and numerology on each of this projects you know for certain the elites won't let them fail
F2IckS_WUAAYf8m.jpg
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

So what you're getting at with all this is that you believe the "elites" are going to turn Ripple/Opencoin/XRP into the new world reserve currency based on the tweets of an alleged time traveler from 2040 who took a picture of his PowerBook in 1997.

Faking that image would be easy enough. Even restoring computers to full working condition from the 1980s is trivial with all the spare parts on Ebay.

Well, as luck would have it, I am a REAL time traveler and I uncovered this definition on a Packard Bell computer back in 1999:

shill.JPG
shill.JPG (65.11 KiB) Viewed 3560 times

It seems to me that you're shilling a crypto coin, whether you realize it or not. Stop it. Invest your money and time into a few Udemy courses instead. They go on sale for $10-20 USD all the time. You'll get a lot more out of that sort of investment than becoming a bag-holder for an asset that's "going to the moon any day now!"
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

K got flustered with me reading this-way larger picture than I care about. It is fine to have these interests-this is the stuff that keeps my dad up day and night having panic attacks.

Anyways it may be all true for all I know (or care) but the picture of the time travelers computer has me laughing a bit…mainly because the resolution and focus and lighting are way beyond 1997 digital camera capabilities and that photo is not with organic film…in fact I am pretty sure the entire thing is photoshopped because the lighting is too perfect…for example the monitor is readable at the same time the white letters on the black keys are…if you try to take a picture of a screen even with a iPhone there is a mismatch in lighting…so the computer photo and glasses are real…the screen was cut in.

Not trying to rile anyone up just calling it as I see it. I did reverse search with google lense and found the original “X” post under some John Dalton or something (like Jon Doe) and those glasses are blue light glasses for sale on Amazon now (which explains why there is no glare on the lenses in the picture) but then I lost interest-me thinks this time traveler is more lost in the past like Uncle Rico than anything…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K