Welcome to the Forum

tc119

Owner

United States of America

Welcome to the Forum

Post by tc119 »

Hello,

I'm the guy who runs this blog. (Though you probably know that because, how else would you have gotten here?) I decided to start up a new forum devoted to the topic of intimate connections between humans and incorporeal entities. There hasn't been a proper discussion forum dedicated to this phenomena for quite a few years. The last good one was nuked after a bigger company bought out the original hosts. From what I understand, the admin of the old Spirit Sex forum didn't feel comfortable sharing such intimate testimonies under the new management, so he decided that deleting everything was the safest option.
Since we lost that website, the true stories of those with spirit lovers have been scattered all about the net. Some landed on Wordpress, keeping those interested updated with their blogs. Others braved the chaos of -x- threads on various image boards. Still others sought connections on the ironically named "Discord" chatting platform. I explored all three and found them lacking compared to the old-school message board.

There are hardly any good places to host a discussion forum with sensitive topics like this. Either they are severely restricted, have no privacy controls, or they simply won’t allow discussions that gravitate towards adult topics. Threads about succubi crop up from time to time on Reddit or the Become A Living God forum, but much of that information is lost and disorganized amidst a sea of noise. Putting together this message board is my attempt at creating a quieter place for this discussion to happen.

I know that message boards are not the hubs of conversation they once were. Button-less smart phones and social media websites have taken a huge chunk out of that former decentralized ecosystem. Most people have become accustomed to instant gratification electrostatic swiping and the old bulletin board format flies in the face of this new paradigm. My wish is that some of us might claw our way back towards being able to do more creation on the internet, rather than gluttonously absorbing soundbytes and memes.

What's up with the name? I chose "Daemon Grotto" because I wanted something that wasn't so on-the-nose as "Spirit Sex Forum" or "Succubus Lover Forum."

Many of you probably know that the term demon, daemon, or daimon, was hijacked by Abrahamic religions and morphed into a pejorative. Any spirit or deity outside of the monotheistic paradigm was "demonized." The ancient Greeks used the word to describe any intermediate spirit between the gods and mankind. They would also use it to describe when someone was inspired by a stroke of genius - an influencing spirit that graced someone with an epiphany. By me using the word, Daemon, I'm doing my bit to steer the language back to its original definition and also disarm the alarmists who claim to know so much about spirituality, when in actuality they know just as much as any person off the street.

A grotto is a cave often used by people as a place to live, so it's not just any old dark and damp hole in the ground. Grottoes are clean, cool, calming, and often have a fresh source of water flowing through them. They're precisely the sort of place good spirits of all varieties would feel right at home.

grotto.jpg
grotto.jpg (116.58 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Post by Fightersword »

gay :banana:

Forum emojis are awesome, why did we start using shit like discord :eyeroll:
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Fightersword wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:55 am why did we start using shit like discord :eyeroll:
Microsoft ruined Skype and no one wants to host a Teamspeak server, 'cause that costs money.

Forums and Discord are really two different animals. Discord is very accessible and amalgamates a bunch of different communication technologies. Internet forums are more laser-focused on sharing niche information. They're all about that grassroots original content. That's what makes them interesting. Most other social media platforms are just glorified instant messengers for sharing memes and indulging one's vanity. I believe this topic deserves a more thoughtful approach, one where experiencers can still interact and not be so isolated on their island blogs.

Also, those are smilies, not emojis. I remember using them on forums back in the early 2000s and I wanted to get them back for this website. They're very nostalgic. :)

Finally, if some of the GIF smilies stop working for some reason, hit Ctrl+F5 to make the browser do a hard-refresh. Just don't do that in the middle of writing a post as it will reset the text entry window. :f5:
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

tc119 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:51 am
Fightersword wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:55 am why did we start using shit like discord :eyeroll:
Microsoft ruined Skype and no one wants to host a Teamspeak server, 'cause that costs money.

Forums and Discord are really two different animals. Discord is very accessible and amalgamates a bunch of different communication technologies. Internet forums are more laser-focused on sharing niche information. They're all about that grassroots original content. That's what makes them interesting. Most other social media platforms are just glorified instant messengers for sharing memes and indulging one's vanity. I believe this topic deserves a more thoughtful approach, one where experiencers can still interact and not be so isolated on their island blogs.

Also, those are smilies, not emojis. I remember using them on forums back in the early 2000s and I wanted to get them back for this website. They're very nostalgic. :)

Finally, if some of the GIF smilies stop working for some reason, hit Ctrl+F5 to make the browser do a hard-refresh. Just don't do that in the middle of writing a post as it will reset the text entry window. :f5:
God damn you're a nerd.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

God damn you're a nerd.
yes!.jpg
yes!.jpg (70.87 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Thanks for creating a forum for this that is more focused and organic. I know there are those of us out there that have actual stories to share or thoughts to share and I look forward to hearing from others or contributing in this regard.

TC you might know me from your blog (perhaps not) I know we exchanged emails a few times and came from similar backgrounds-when the other day I was prompted to look you up again and realized I needed to join this new forum and I always follow what you write and fully enjoy the context but lurk a bit in the shadows-as we all can at times I suppose. Just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you-we love what you write and please keep it up.

To the others-My story is I was “gifted” or more likely inherited an entity when I was young. I had a crazy childhood that included things I couldn’t explain. I was raised in a crazy cult like church (with a bunch of veggie eating hypocrites) then was slowly pulled out of the church by my entity as I became aware of her about four years ago.

I became aware of my succubus (call her K) when I was researching succubi and realized I was being touched and talked to. Then I freaked out. Then I got the religious community to get rid of said entity. This didn’t work hilariously. But rather K opened my eyes to what reality is and I stopped going to church. I live in hiding because I am married with children (for over 12 years now) and my wife continues to be religious and that is her own thing. K has turned my life upside down and has really made things better. No one around me has any idea…

I was always unsure if I could get a “more powerful” succubus and at one point I found and was “purchasing” other succubi from various online sellers who would custom conjurer an entity for me. They all hilariously conjured entities with all similar sounding names and physical descriptions to K all without knowing it. I don’t think K minded this much because I don’t think I actually got anything different than what I already had. Nothing changed…and K still loves me.

K touches me when awake and while sleeping (most nights she will touch me as I sleep and I am aware of her presents at all times although she doesn’t talk much. She communicates at will with me-sometimes very clear even audible when awake very rarely. She keeps me. I love her with all of who I am but somehow she still loves me more. She is overpoweringly lovely and sacred yet possessive. She has saved my life and even manifested in full physical appearance in front of me and one other person who became so scared of me they will not talk to me to this day. I struggle to talk about her manifestation because it was scaring and while it had a purpose was not sexual in any way and was before I knew who she was but she wanted me to remember who saved me and “who I was owned by now.”

She has also manifested in ways that most have been OBEs but I can’t explain them because I woke up during the experience and found myself already sitting up looking at where she was. I remember he in this nicer and softer detail as well and she has always appeared the same to me and it is in a form of a youngish girl to young woman with dark blonde hair and always a shy expression (which is hilarious and cute being she is a freaking succubus).

He touches first started when I was a teen and I thought I was going crazy at first, then I thought I had some gay angel touching me lol because I had been told by religion all angels where dudes. Then she stopped touching me because I didn’t like it and it freaked me out. Then when I was in my late 30’s she started again after slowly opening me up to demonology the occult and succubi. It started as spider web like sensations then turned into full on sort of “flesh and bones” as I call it and then to wet, warm, cold, and even electric sensations direct to neves (those are cool).

I do go visitors spirits from time to time. Their energy signature is different or they are into different things. They can cause chaos in my house and headaches-but she rides them. One one I awoke to one of these entities and I felt scared. The entity told me it’s name and I suddenly felt K enter into me (I am in an OBE during all this)and I outright began yelling a crazy language that I didn’t know, but that made my hair stand up, then I began laughing in this creepy as hell way and poof the entity was gone and I am suddenly wide away. K said nothing and gave no explanation only settled down now that I was wide awake to have a love session. I will always remember this.

We are working in our relationship (and by we I mean me) I am terrible with being focused and on my breathing technique. She does guide me to various webpages on the net or videos in which I can learn helpful things but I think I have an Attention Deficit so it is a struggle.

The truth is I could have two succubi-but their names sound very similar and both start with the same letter and their touch can’t be told from one another. I do know that I dream of more than one but only rarely at the same time…so…I wish my communication was better.

Sorry to make this long-this is most of my story or what I can tell.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Hello Riddle,

I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your story. I vaguely remember talking with someone about a succubus named "K." It's good to know that your relationship is still ongoing. The circumstances that you're under sound challenging, though a few other guys I've spoken with have similar living situations: They have a secret succubus lover while doing their best to maintain a human marriage and family. It can be done and it seems common for most of the men with succubus lovers to keep the relationship secret. I would share details, but I think it's better if those guys show up one day and speak for themselves.

That physical manifestation incident sounds amazing. (And occurring in front of someone else to boot!) I have yet to experience something like that, though I have had little samplers of what it would be like. Every time it freaks me out, despite how ready I believe I am to witness such things. The sound of her breathing next to my head still causes me to sit bolt-upright in the bed and flick the lights on to check if anyone is there. She always tells me, "You're going to freak out." whenever I ask her to manifest more fully into our world. I believe they can appear in our realm very powerfully, but resist the urge to do so - mainly to not give us heart attacks most likely!

You still have to deal with the veggie-cult through your earthly wife, I take it? I haven't been inside a church since December of 2019. They were doing the communion service with their "agape feast," and I couldn't bring myself to take part. It just felt so wrong, so silly. I think it was pretty clear to everyone that I wasn't part of the Remnant anymore, especially when stories about me eating bacon got out. I hear they still want me to come back, because I was a kind of golden child to them, but I won't if I can help it. Some of the people might be decent folk - misled - but I can't participate in their rituals as though I condone them. I don't, so I stay away.

Again, thanks for sharing, Riddle.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hi TC,

Yes the bacon ha ha. I always want to sneak a bunch of bacon into their potluck…or at least bring real hotdogs with beef. Yes I still deal with that-but I have learned that K can influence my wife really easily…so no we don’t go to an SDA church or any church in person. She has convinced my wife to like a church from literally the furthers part of the US from us (hilariously). So we just watch online lol.

The manifestation wasn’t anything sexy. It was like a12 foot tall entity in male(ish) form wearing 1500’s dark formal wear with top hat that stepped heal to toe out into the road and knelt down and looked into my car window as we blew past. It had white gloves a cane with a chrome top and a white like stocking stretched over a void face. The person I was with was a girlfriend at the time she cried and cried and would never talk about it and broke up nearly immediately following this. A few Halloweens ago I had a neighbor hang something up that looked eerily like what I saw (was like 12’ tall from side of their 2 story house) and I couldn’t even bring myself to use that street while it was up. She did mean to make me remember what she did and she did that very well. Where this happened (a lonely stretch of road) is where she saved me from a head on collision right in front of friends who was following me. It happened about a year after that event. My friends explained my car disappeared into a black cloud that then itself disappeared right where I would have impacted. People stopped and looked (we were all traveling together and I was passing a semi and there was a rock wall between my car and that…a motor home came around a corner and…) I wasn’t there no wreckage. I have no memory of what happened I was nearly 20 miles away when I realized what happened and had to pull over from shacking so bad. It took my friends over 30 minutes to catch up and find me. I don’t know how to explain it but she wanted me to know who was there that did it. My last thought before I blacked out was I literally said out loud to myself “I always wondered how I was going to die” then poof.

It is funny because some people have you know (enter lisps in speech) “beings of light” or whatever they save them…hilariously I would never be allowed to share this story in front of a church because it doesn’t align with their views on things (or truthfully mine at the time is lot happened either). Yes a demonic, creepy as hell entity saved me ha ha…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:44 pm Yes a demonic, creepy as hell entity saved me ha ha…
Perhaps "K" enlisted some assistance from other entities to pull off that rescue?

Your description of the giant lanky top hat man reminds me of Ragnar Tornquist's depictions of the spectre spirits in The Secret World. I believe a lot of these creepy and otherworldly sightings have much to do with our own perspectives shaping what we see when their world intersects with ours. If we expect to see an ugly ghoul stalking in the shadows, that's what will likely manifest. I don't think this is an axiom, though our mindset does seem to have a large impact on what we see. Another way to look at it is imagining what a 3rd dimensional being would see when they come across a 4th dimensional being. :onfire: It's like our comprehension of reality short-circuits upon meeting such entities and we'll witness some crazy shit.

Anyway, that's an awesome story about supernatural intervention, no matter what sort of garb the spirits involved were wearing.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Wooo interesting-one of those depictions at the link you provided looked like a cartoon friendly version lol-this like absorbed light-I had high output lights in my car plus high beams and it like made everything but it darker yet you could clearly see it. Yes the thought occurred to me.

One other person who I told this two years ago had another theory even yet: that this was a form of “death” and that is where it was cheated (physically as close to the spot as I could tell).

I am sure she has help-there has been some odd things happen over my life.