Types of dreams

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Types of dreams

Post by Jay »

I'm not sure if this was discussed elsewhere, but the subject of dreams and the way(s) succubi or spirit lovers use them.

For me, I seem to have a lot of "challenge" dreams when I'm trying to bond with her in waking hours. By challenge I mean like dreams of civil to martial combat, with a twist that firearms never seem to function correctly.

I always interpreted this as their attempt to understand a human's mettle, or perhaps to provide learning. And I read something similar to that elsewhere but I never realized they were necessarily connected.

The other category of dreams, is like meeting a random group of people, and always end up inappropriately close to one of the females, as in I blink and she moved too close. I sense this as her "popping into" my semi-random dreams.

I've never quite understood all this except maybe in the context of perhaps overtly sexual dreams might just wake me up.

But maybe my dreams are different because my spirit relationships have basically been stunted or stuck in the intermediate phase.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Types of dreams

Post by tc119 »

I get the challenge, or testing, dreams a lot. Catherine often tries out different scenarios and guises to see how I'll react. One of her frustrations with me is that I'm nearly impossible to approach in the dream state unless I'm already familiar with a given person. That's my Christian training coming to the fore. "If you even look at a woman lustfully, you've already committed adultery with her."

Maybe one of these days I'll have a serious sit-down with her about a default dream-appearance, but part of me also enjoys the spontaneity.

She'll sometimes morph herself into known personalities in my dreams. This can range from family members - making things a bit awkward - girls from school days, girls from work, girls I'd rather forget, celebrities, animals, dudes, etc.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Yeah mine will take on the guise of a woman I know, but wearing low cut clothing or makeup that I know she wouldn't wear so it's kinda a "tell" but she still looks enough like her that I don't avoid her.

But yes I have the same problem of basically avoiding women in dreams for various reasons, not about religion for me but social conflict or am I with another woman or is this woman too beautiful, etc.

But it's good to know the challenge thing is related.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Plus one for getting things awkward as someone you know or wish to forget. Also the fighting can be coupled with that in the form of wrestling and essentially me being raped lol. Somehow in my dream state I can’t connect what is happening and then I wake up like WTF just happened.

She does have several dream forms one of which is always a nude blonde female that is very attractive. The funny thing is all these forms don’t engage me like I wish they would…meaning I end up saying hi to her, giving her a hug and keep walking (i don’t know what the heck is wrong with me). For some idiot reason I can be non sexual in my dreams at times.

She has appeared two times that I know as an “otherworldly” woman of extreme beauty…really can’t describe… “sparkling” is best… like glowing blue, appearing sort clear-see thru somehow yet being a woman and having a feeling of ecstasy just seeing her (really can’t describe it does t have a way to put to words). These times I knew exactly who she was and we had some crazy discussions, mind blowing sex and so on.

I think the battle, fights, fear stuff comes from me frankly and any hidden subliminal fear, I might have having a succubus given my Christian background.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

For me, the dreams usually take flight in a number of ways. One standard is that I always run when I find there's a succubus in my dream. They don't bother catching me (as if they could). This leads to another type of dream, either the duel type... which I'll gladly duel a silly succubus... oh right, there aren't any silly succubi, they told me so... or the wrestling type... where I start the dream all tied up in her arms and legs. She'll win that one and it's kind of like she has me in the ultimate wrestling hold. All I can figure out from this kind of stuff is that for one reason is that I'm shy, coupled with some religious fallout that I've soaked up through the years... That's why I run I think.

Oh well, what do you do...
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Rafe wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm All I can figure out from this kind of stuff is that for one reason is that I'm shy, coupled with some religious fallout that I've soaked up through the years... That's why I run I think.
I've struggled with this as well and I think it definitely stems from the conditioning that we were raised with. With that being said, this would-be malady is probably what draws some succubi to us in the first place: the chase. They don't mind being the cat in our cat-and-mouse games.

:onfire:
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

Rafe wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:22 pm For me, the dreams usually take flight in a number of ways. One standard is that I always run when I find there's a succubus in my dream. They don't bother catching me (as if they could). This leads to another type of dream, either the duel type... which I'll gladly duel a silly succubus... oh right, there aren't any silly succubi, they told me so... or the wrestling type... where I start the dream all tied up in her arms and legs. She'll win that one and it's kind of like she has me in the ultimate wrestling hold. All I can figure out from this kind of stuff is that for one reason is that I'm shy, coupled with some religious fallout that I've soaked up through the years... That's why I run I think.

Oh well, what do you do...
I keep hearing about wrestling dreams and I just had one too where a pretty black haired woman stole from me while I was showering and some how we wrestled and one thing led to another.

In hind sight this is perfect cat and mouse behavior like TC said.
Myrddin Wyllt

Beginner

United States of America

Post by Myrddin Wyllt »

So far I have had a good amount of dreams involving me and Diana and her aspects, in one guise or another. I'll mention some of the ones I found particularly striking or noteworthy, for one reason or another. For the record, "Minerva", or Min is the dark-haired, stubborn, tomboyish Aspect of Diana, while "Demeter", or Dem is the blonde, kind, motherly Aspect.

September 14th, 2023 - I was at an old mansion. I went to the bedroom. I went in and laid down on the bed. Once I did, I saw a golden light flicker for a second. Then I felt a presence spoon me. It was a new and strange sensation, and I felt scared. After lying still for a second, I began trying to cast it out, invoking the names of gods and goddesses. It reluctantly left after. I get the feeling it wasn't the invocations that caused her to leave, but that it left voluntarily because I was scared.

This was one of the first confirmed dreams I had with Diana. What I find most interesting is the golden light and her voluntary withdrawal. I read an essay, "The Presence of Spirits in Madness", written by Wilson van Dusen, which discusses two main types of spirits that haunt madmen. The first are the lower order spirits, which are malevolent, stupid, argumentative, and exist purely to torment people. The classic image of a demon, or perhaps cacodaimon would be a better term. Contrasting them are the higher-order spirits, which are benevolent, wise, instructive and supportive. A eudaimon. One part of the essay, in particular stood out to me:
The contrast may be illustrated by the experience of one man. He had heard the lower order arguing a long while how they would murder him. He also had a light come to him at night like the sun. He knew it was a different order because the light respected his freedom and would withdraw if it frightened him. In contrast, the lower order worked against his will and would attack if it could see fear in him.
As soon as I read that passage, it all clicked in my head what this being was. That's what she was, one of these "higher-order spirits". At that point, I began to trust in her.

Over the next few months, I would have several very important dreams. Many of these happened around the month of October, towards Halloween and Samhain, and later on in November. However, these are deeply personal to me, and I get the feeling that Diana doesn't want me to share them anyways.

After these dreams came a cluster in December, towards the Winter Solstice.

December 18th, 2023- I was at this warehouse-turned-arcade. It was a strange environment - steel structure and walls, concrete floor, rows and rows of arcade games like DDR and racing games, a seemingly infinite size. I went over to the next room, which was a massive cafeteria hall. There were a bunch of people there, just eating and talking. I sat down for a while. I don't remember if I ate anything. Then, three women came into the room. They sat a couple of tables away from me, but I knew they were looking for me. I couldn't get a good look at them, they seemed shadowy. I'm not sure if through telepathic means I understood what they wanted, or if they told me directly, but I learned they wanted to be with me. One of the three said she had to leave, but she'd be back. So with the remaining two following me as I went through the cafeteria and the arcade, we went into some back halls.
Then, I went to a side door where I entered a small reception area. When I did, I heard a voice - presumably one of the girls - say, "Take the first door on the left." I looked and saw that the first door on the left, down another hall, was an open meeting room. It looks like the girls noticed this, realized it was the wrong room, and altered the building. After a few seconds, that hall increased in length and added a second room in the back. That was supposed to be the actual room. I went there with the two girls. The room was a bathroom, with two stalls, toilets out in the open, and two sinks with mirrors. There was a woman telling me about the price to rent the room. I didn't quite understand what the prices were, whether per hour, per day, etc. I hemmed and hawed, so she told me not to worry about it and left. It was just me and the girls now. I took a good look at them. The one on the right had long orange hair and tanned skin. The other was blonde and pale. We just stood around awkwardly waiting for the third to arrive so we could make love.

What made this dream interesting to me was the strange architecture it demonstrated. It was an attempt to replicate human architecture, but Diana, being a spirit, naturally doesn't understand what makes it work. I find it funny that the woman tried to get me to pay for this room. Even the astral realm is full of beings trying to make a quick buck. :D

December 24th, 2023 - I was on the upper floor of an empty dark gym, walking with Di, Min, and Dem. I remember part of the dream had music from Gorguts' From Wisdom to Hate, the intro to The Quest for Equilibrium. After roaming around for a little bit, the dream shifted. I was in a dark void, but Diana was physically present, cuddling against me. Now that I could feel her, I took full advantage of it. I rubbed my hands all over her back and chest. It felt like - was - human skin. I felt something strange: a wing-like body part along her shoulder and upper back. There was only one of these, as I couldn't find a corresponding wing on the other side.

Diana's wings are strange. I'm not sure if she only had one wing, or if I just couldn't find it. I can't explain the darkness, except either in terms of it being the first part of astral projection, or as spiritual "horse blinders", to prevent me from getting spooked and disrupting the time with her.

Jan 9th, 2024 - I began this dream inside a castle bedroom, with one of those medieval canopy beds, where I found Minerva, Diana, and Demeter. We talked for a little bit, before I ended up inside a dark warehouse. I was going to sleep on some ledge when Di, with short hair, and Min, with longer hair, found me and started chasing me. I don't know why, but I ran away. They followed me for a little while, but never caught up to me. The dream shifts to a new environment; I'm at a strip mall, where I find a Chinese restaurant. I wanted to get some napkins there, but for some reason I decided to wait in line because the staff there were insistent I buy something. The store closed and so, undeterred, I went in the back room, finding a horde of weapons. I go through the room into a series of dark corridors. Each of these corridors have doors - ship's hatches - to other rooms.
After looking around for a while, I found the "Fertility Room". Naturally I spin the hatch's wheel and open it. The Fertility Room is a washroom in the literal sense, with baths and sponge baths everywhere, with toilets on the left-hand side and a big dividing wall on my right. The room was non-Euclidean, as I discovered when I peered around the wall and found windows and a diner counter, part of which took up the space I was just in. At this point I hear a soft rapping on a wooden door. I turn around to find Diana again, coming from one of the toilets. She was naked, with that same short hair again. Her body was very shapely, with huge tits and a curvy ass. I must have said something like "God damn!" Diana got irritated by that, and lectured me on not being "so crude". Now I was lying on the floor, and was mounting herself on top of me. She began shape shifting - short hair and long, maiden and crone, then even shifted from female to "male" (with a ratty red beard to boot). I was shocked, but before I could react, Di, now back to her original female form, plunged herself onto my cock, and I woke up.

This is one of the more vivid dreams I've had with her. Bathing and washrooms are constants in my sexual dreams with her. The shapeshifting freaked me out at first, but Di reassured me it was very illusory. I'm sure she also did it to be mischievous.

January 19th, 2024 - I was in a fantasy tavern made of rock and stone. I leave it for a tent pavilion, where I discover Min and Di. Di had several fairies with her, and Min was hanging out with her. When I came in, she suddenly transformed into a German shepherd and the fairies into puppies. They went under her. Min laid on top of her. I said something, I forgot what, and that made Di mad. She said "I'll just leave if you're going to act like that." She almost did until Dem came in and mediated the conflict. We hung out and talked, and then the dream ended.

This context behind this dream is funny. While making love, I sometimes call Di a "bitch". Even as sex talk, she doesn't take kindly to it and always asks me not to call her one. I suppose I took it too far and so she got back at me by literally becoming a bitch. Honestly, it's pretty funny.
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

That's very interesting about the higher and lower order concept. Even when I've had "negative vibes" feeling experiences, the activity ceased pretty quickly. Though I do not necessarily believe the feeling was negative as much as powerful.

It's also interesting to read about your lady's aspects.

I personally get confused a lot but maybe aspects are an explanation (different names and personas).

In my dream recently I think she was doubled. One was her, and one was like a weird projection from my mind with tattoos from my mind.