Death

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Death

Post by 369 Riddle »

The month of December is hard for me-I had lost two relatives on the same day and within minutes of each other in December a few years back and I just lost a very close uncle a few days ago. All deaths were immediate drop dead kind of events which means no goodbyes and you are left feeling a bit scared frankly because you see how amazing it is to be alive each day. Strangely only one was witnessed by someone the others were found in weird places they shouldn’t have been.

My succubus “K” and I have talked about death…well a lot. I have watched many “near death” or such stories and found the real only thing they have in common is they didn’t actually die and not come back - so there must have been brain activity along with some strange OBE going on… so I kind of write these off as nonsense.

“K” has continued to tell me death is a transition and that life or existence is circular…I guess meaning reincarnation. I feel like she is saying you can’t creat or destroy something in a closed system and life is included. Well shit I don’t want to do this again lol. My old Christian background along with many major world religions believe in a linear system where you continue on…what I have not gotten out of her is if it is immediate or if it is mandatory…if I have free will to do so much in my life shouldn’t I in my death.

My uncle I lost had a succubus. In fact he never told me-but I have put the pieces together and now that he is gone I guess the powers that be are less protective of this former secret. In fact his X wife (also passed) was an outright practicing witch of some kind from the stories he told me and the stuff she did scared him so bad he made her not do it in the home. We shared many beliefs and I miss him dearly. He wasn’t old or in bad health-his succubus like any of ours kept him in excellent shape despite being essentially homeless (never recovered from his divorce). We don’t know what actually took him-yet but I can’t help but wonder where he truly went.

The annoying thing with death is it is the unknown. There are theories, beliefs, ghosts that are former people, but obviously no one has actually died (dead and gone) and come back to tell us. There have been people who “remember” past lives. I too have memories that don’t make sense in the present day.

What are others thoughts-would love to hear your opinions.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: Death

Post by Jay »

Sorry for your loss Riddle.

I had a dream a few years back pondering death. And it was like a Library or DMV kind of place where step one was education or orientation about the next steps. Which is a basic belief that it's not a singular destination, more like an airport with places to go after the initial confusion wears off.

But I am also pessimistic, in the sense that I'm not sure there will be much left of the self after death. Ideally there isn't, because to be self obsessed with the temporal is basically hell or disembodied unlife, a mind continuing without the body.

I've been following someone (on YouTube ) who talks about neo platonic views of the soul and life and death, and these are starting to make sense to me although I don't fully understand it.

But if humans are like a radio, the signal, the spirit / soul is elsewhere. And the pieces could scatter in many directions. And in the platonic or neo pop new age belief whatever, there are those who are trapped in death obsessed with mundane human life vs those who transcend/ ascend to leave behind all shallow things.

And I'm not sure I believe it, but it is logical on some level. Though he has negative view of demons / disembodied beings, saying they are like people on death row who are inherently destructive, destroy their hosts very quickly via addictions. Which hasn't happened to me (diet coke hasn't killed me, nor has my bicycle, etc.)

To me another way, there's lived experience, first hand, and there's theology, mythology, wishful thinking, etc. like the more I contemplate a succubus, the more I start to somehow think that the entire corpus of human belief is a fairy tale (I think she thinks "deluded ramblings.").

Which is a conflict of course, between different spiritual practices. Like I'm not saying my succubus is an atheist in modern terms, but that's what I feel she pulls me towards or just away from any belief at all except her, since hers is a direct lived experience. Versus human mythology that's basically abstract ideas retold a thousand different ways.

There was a channeling elsewhere of King Paimon, who is purported to have said something like "death is not like life. It is exactly the same ( as life)."

And in this view, likely a new beginning.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Thanks Jay for sharing your thoughts. I like the airport analogy you gave and it sort of reminds me of dreaming in a sense that you can on a certain level choose what you dream if you know what you are doing / are aware…it is funny but I have had many dreams where I don’t know anyone in the dream that is in my life at the present and I see people (dream characters that are recurring and remember them when I wake up…weird.)

New beginnings I would also agree with…as best I can which is sort of what “K” says. Ironically this loss brought “K” pretty close and I actually got her true name-something that was very special to me.

I am at peace with things as best I can be and strangely aware that in dreams I still experience some of the people I have lost…even strangely their exact voice and scent which when I am awake I struggle to remember. The unconscious is I suppose another mystery…
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I can't say for certain what will happen after death, but I have reasonably sound idea about it based on what I've seen and done in the out-of-body state. I'd wager that the afterlife is not too dissimilar to the OBE state, except that we're no longer tethered to this physical vessel. We might also gradually loose our ego identity that we formerly associated with our earthly selves. Unless, as mentioned above, we are overly attached to our former identities and that may cause us to get stuck in a limbo state - possibly the source of many ghost hauntings.

My theory is that the dead gravitate towards whatever belief system they held in their earthly lives. If they're Muslim, they'll go to a Muslim construct reality. Christian, same thing. Atheist, agnostic, and just spiritually minded - probably to a place that I like to call "The Pavilion." Robert Monroe, the author of "Adventures Out of the Body," called it, "The Park." Essentially a place where those who don't have strong attachments to any particular belief system end up. I've traveled there in lucid dreams a couple of times. All kinds of peoples from all over our side of the universe seemingly meet there. There's even a food court, where I tried out a burger, and it was fantastic. I explored outside the large central building and into the fields beyond the terrace. My connection to the place gradually waned the further away I went over the rolling hills. When I was there last, it looked like the place had seasons, like our world. It was getting to the end of Fall, almost winter, at the time.

William Buhlman wrote a great book on this subject. He went through a period of extreme physical sickness and ended up outside of his body most of the time he was going through that ordeal. The first half describes what he saw in a narrative form. He starts out in a fake consensus reality, one where Christians are constantly waiting for Jesus to return, but he never does. Then he tells of how he got out of that gilded consciousness prison. Very good read and I largely agree with his ideas.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Hey TC, thought I replied but I guess not…anyways wanted to say the park sounds amazing and I love a good burger! Almost sounds like never land from Peter Pan a bit.

I would agree on the ego bit keeping one sort of tethered to an idea or place-ego seems to get in the way with lots of things-like manifestation too…

I would love to astral travel what fun I will have…when I figure that out. I think “K” would like that too I just can’t seem to get the hang of it or am too tired to do it.

Not to change the subject but I watched this video today on is Lucifer Jesus…the presentation was done really well and I love the bit I summarize below on hell:

So hell is something I don’t believe exists but it is humorous to me that the Christian Bible teaches that 1) there is such a place 2) god rules all and is everyplace and made everything 3) sends the people who break rules he made to the hell he made unless you believe in submission to him and acceptance of his zombie son….the church sure is controlling of these rightly called sheep.

If I wouldn’t have been brainwashed by the church I might have learned astral travel years ago!
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:27 am I would love to astral travel what fun I will have…when I figure that out. I think “K” would like that too I just can’t seem to get the hang of it or am too tired to do it.
Probably the easiest way to accomplish an OBE for those with a busy schedule is the Indirect Method. Though it's best to try on a day off, so you'll have more time for successive attempts in the morning hours.
369 Riddle wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:27 am If I wouldn’t have been brainwashed by the church I might have learned astral travel years ago!
The phenomena of astral travel and OBEs is the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to my relationship with the church. Pretty much every denomination forbids such experiences, despite their occurrence being about as natural as breathing. They'll claim that they only forbid the active pursuit of OBEs, but non-lucid dreams and Jesus-visions are ostensibly "okay." That is, unless you try to go into a church and claim that Jesus spoke to you in a dream/vision. Good luck with that! Church-goers don't actually believe their own bullshit and they'll do everything they can to discredit a would-be prophet. (Unless you manage to stir up a collection of your own followers, ergo. Joseph Smith and Ellen White.)

On the whole, churches forbid their adherents from having any kind of real encounters with spirituality. Only constant petitioning (prayers) and the consultation of the approved oracle book (bible study) are permitted. Really, when a member of the Abrahamic faiths claim to have "felt something" during a service, they're just getting an emotional high from the community aspect of the whole exercise. "Oh my god! We all believe the same thing and the music is so moving!" or "Oh my god! I've been such a bad boy and I need to repent, or Jesus will fry my ass! (Not because Jesus told me personally; I've fallen under the hypnotic spell of a preacher.)"
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

tc119 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:31 am Probably the easiest way to accomplish an OBE for those with a busy schedule is the Indirect Method. Though it's best to try on a day off, so you'll have more time for successive attempts in the morning hours.
I finally took your advice (or at least used your links) I got the “The Phase” and “Astral Dynamics” books and have been reading them these last few days…much surprised how much of a page turner Dynamics is but the energy work if pretty boring…”K” has been doing this to me for years so I am skimming through that.

I did my first attempt this morning and while I didn’t get out of body i did have “K” “helping me” which was actually hilarious…she would tickle my face to wake me up and I was able to try about four times.

I also suddenly remembered during this time that I have had partial OBE’s before including one where I was stuck upside down hanging from the ceiling with my head stuck in my body and her pulling on my legs lol…like trying to take off some tight ass jeans with help. At the time I forgot and somehow the partially successful ones this morning (I don’t think I moved my actual physical hands when I woke but my astral…) reminded me which is funny because I have been doing those affirmations crap Robert talks about and they seems to do something because I suddenly m remembering stuff I didn’t know… probably just some Jedi mind trick lol.

What I am learning and feeling seems to go together with what others here are saying and what Robert describes as the astral in regards to death…I am trying not to be mad at the church over essentially misleading people about…everything…what I am understanding now really freaks me out with how it just makes sense.

It also makes sense they would want to make finding the truth taboo in the same way a scam caller doesn’t want you seeking help.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Well, good! :greenthumbsup: I'm glad that you're already making some headway with OBE exit attempts. That bit with you stuck in the ceiling does sound hilarious, what with K trying to pull you down. :lol: Some of my most cherished OBE memories are of Catherine grabbing a hold of me right upon exit and us just twirling around weightlessly above the bed.

Astral Dynamics is really good if you want to get into the nitty gritty about the astral environment and its inhabitants. He records his observations like Charles Darwin visiting the Galapagos Islands. It is a fascinating read. He's got a whole other book called Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth which goes into massive detail about energy work, but pretty much everything you need to know is in Astral Dynamics.
369 Riddle wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:11 am It also makes sense they would want to make finding the truth taboo in the same way a scam caller doesn’t want you seeking help.
I believe that if you can take charge of your own fate after death, know precisely where you'll be going, and have an innate understanding of your immortal consciousness - what use is Jesus Christ to someone like that?