Feeling light air towards my face

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Feeling light air towards my face

Post by Shaman »

Usually near the cheeks. I got no idea what my succubus is doing to me, is she kissing me, hugging me or working on my chakras?
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Fightersword

Israel

Re: Feeling light air towards my face

Post by Fightersword »

I’d assume it’s akin to kissing or hugging or some other kind of touching. Wouldn’t think it’s the chakra one. She might also just be making you feel something to get your attention.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

I guess so, succubi are truly such affectionate and loving beings. I am glad I found this community, on reddit I was being told they are evil and parasitic or they don't exist.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Had this as a “wake up, we were being intimate and I am annoyed you fell asleep “ thing for years-I have sleep deprivation and it is hard to stay awake. She will blow on my face or even into my mouth hard. Also I am a nose breather so she pushes my mouth open to do this.

Hi and welcome btw
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Shamn wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:18 pm I guess so, succubi are truly such affectionate and loving beings. I am glad I found this community, on reddit I was being told they are evil and parasitic or they don't exist.
There's no point in trying to justify yourself before those people. They haven't experienced. They don't know. Or, they're religious and their belief-system warps what otherwise would have been a beautiful relationship. (Nearly happened to me.)
369 Riddle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 am She will blow on my face or even into my mouth hard. Also I am a nose breather so she pushes my mouth open to do this.
Catherine will jerk me awake when she wants my attention, or she's feeling deprived. :) Like a whole-body muscle spasm, or that phenomena of falling in a dream and being jerked awake. I occasionally feel that cool, gentle breeze on my face from her.
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

Shamn wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:18 pm I guess so, succubi are truly such affectionate and loving beings. I am glad I found this community, on reddit I was being told they are evil and parasitic or they don't exist.
Typical common reddit stuff. They have their beliefs and stick to them, they're not really examining these relationships logically. Once you do you quickly discover that it's very much a 'case by case basis' sort of deal, and that many of the bad experiences happen to people who make mistakes during the summoning process, are very vulnerable emotionally or mentally, or try to suddenly and explosively end the relationship. The first two are typically cases where a negative being ends up attracted instead of a spirit lover, the latter is about what you should expect when you basically stab someone in the back who you can't physically remove from your premises (and there's all sorts of reasons why removing them is highly difficult, regardless of occult experience, but that's beside the point).

Venus touches my hand when she wants attention. It's basically her system at this point, she doesn't typically try to get it in any other way unless I'm being stubborn and/or she's being overtly sexual about it.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Yea I am totally done with reddit, I can't handle that website anymore. So it really is a show of affection that light air, it feels nice not gonna lie, I had a feeling she was kissing my face or something just didn't know what exactly.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

For me it's a light pressure, sometimes a feeling of hair around my face. It used to make me itch because it sort of felt like a mosquito or something but I think she's gotten better to the point it feels like a soft pressure and warmth.