How powerful are Succubi?

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

How powerful are Succubi?

Post by Shaman »

I read somewhere that some Succubi are as powerful as some god/goddesses would you say this is true?
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: How powerful are Succubi?

Post by Jay »

Maybe it's not really about power as much as impact.

I would like to think on a personal level their power is equal, perhaps even spirits more powerful than gods on a personal, intimate level.

Would kind of be like someone who says his wife has more power than the mayor. Perhaps not in a literal sense but more of a practical sense of a major being just not having the same personal depth plus a totally different agenda.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

How powerful are the gods and goddesses? As far as I can tell, they're not making that big of an impact on the world these days. Not many people will claim to be part of a Dionysian cult or regularly visit a shrine to Jupiter. Maybe their powers are latent because there's not enough people focusing on them? Perhaps it's all just the personification of archetypes turned into legend and that makes it meaningful to us?

As for the spirits that we interact with, their stories might not be etched out into the stars above, but they have a hell of a lot more power in my life than any deity. I believe they can massively change our lives, influence situations that we find ourselves in, manipulate the thoughts of other people in our favor, protect us from danger, and ultimately help us experience intimacy beyond anything in this world. Yaweh and Jesus might have bigger fan clubs, but they don't even register on the scale compared to the sort of impact, as Jay put it, these spirits can have.
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

I know that they can open a can of whoop-ass if they want to. They aren't concerned about being very lady like about it, either. Behind that sexy persona lies an ass-whooping machine.
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

Personally I think they are powerful and protective. She can get stuff done and has helped me in my life immensely. She predicts things and is correct to an accuracy I can't fathom even months out. She is either a goddess or has connection to Source. No idea how that works only that it does.

In trance she showed me herself in a vision two times (back to back same trance) both with warrior like appearance. I don’t really fill my head with those kind of images normally-so it was not influenced. One of the appearances she had these swords that she was quickly moving around-very athletic and very physically fit and muscular yet feminine. No armor. No clothes. Her hair was to her lower calves and she had jewelry. She was in-front of a forrest of tall hedges and I could sense danger coming from theme and she was between me and that. The other dream she was standing over a fire waterfall with a bow and arrow and single sword. She was dirty and tattered but uninjured-again same long hair. Her hair is unique like it flows and blows strangely in an invisible wind. Both times she was well over 7 feet tall (much taller than I am and i am over 6 foot. Put another way; if she appeared corporally as she was in these visions she could break me over her leg and I am a big guy.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Post by Jay »

369 Riddle wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:40 pm Personally I think they are powerful and protective. She can get stuff done and has helped me in my life immensely. She predicts things and is correct to an accuracy I can't fathom even months out. She is either a goddess or has connection to Source. No idea how that works only that it does.

In trance she showed me herself in a vision two times (back to back same trance) both with warrior like appearance. I don’t really fill my head with those kind of images normally-so it was not influenced. One of the appearances she had these swords that she was quickly moving around-very athletic and very physically fit and muscular yet feminine. No armor. No clothes. Her hair was to her lower calves and she had jewelry. She was in-front of a forrest of tall hedges and I could sense danger coming from theme and she was between me and that. The other dream she was standing over a fire waterfall with a bow and arrow and single sword. She was dirty and tattered but uninjured-again same long hair. Her hair is unique like it flows and blows strangely in an invisible wind. Both times she was well over 7 feet tall (much taller than I am and i am over 6 foot. Put another way; if she appeared corporally as she was in these visions she could break me over her leg and I am a big guy.

I had a similar dream (although different background context, like a room in a castle) was kind of similar but remarkable, in the sense that it is hard to find images that look like what I saw -- a very tall wide female but I think she could have been 8 feet tall maybe. When she was sitting down, I think she still might have been taller than me, and standing up, my head could have reached her mid chest. I thought she was wearing leather clothes but not everywhere.

It's not that she was muscular per se, just tall and wide built. Kind of a tough but still feminine like, like she was a retired warrior to use your idea.

I've been trying to use AI image generators to recreate what I saw but they usually make the facial features and general way too thin and hyper feminine.

And like you I was not predisposed to this kind of imagery, having thought she would just take on human appearance (which she has at times).

Though after seeing her this way, has made me think of the stories of giants and giant wives.