Would you rather join source/ascend or become an Incubus?

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Would you rather join source/ascend or become an Incubus?

Post by Shaman »

I feel like I am already at this stage or I am getting very close. I awakened kundalini in my childhood and probably can become any type of entity I want soon enough.

My succubus of course has good intentions (she just wants to spend more time with me) but sorry to her, eternal existence sounds too good. (Still very much love her).
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Jay

Silver

United States of America

Re: Would you rather join source/ascend or become an Incubus?

Post by Jay »

It's like asking if it's better for the rain to join the river or a lake. The destiny of water will remain unalterable.

My theory has always been that if there is anything like a soul, it's like a jar that shatters upon death and the pieces go where they may, in different directions. Like air rises and water sinks. To think of the self as one being, likely too simple. Different energies and affinities will go to their respective domains. If spiritual beings have many aspects, so do we.

I don't believe humans have the maturity level to understand the nuances. Or rather, the more they think, the further away they get from the state in which they can understand the truth.

As far as what the spirit-entity really wants in its endgame... Well that's the million dollar question. I tend to think positioning (like as an attractive option), but also the portion of you that worships them, probably goes to them.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

She really and I mean REALLY wants me to become an Incubus so I can spend more time with her. I think it's definitely possible and I have the soul maturity to become one but I found it they don't live forever. I can be eternal if I eventually join source, also do you all kundalini awakening will eventually lead to joining source?
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Rafe

Lt. Commander

United States of America

Post by Rafe »

Jay wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:56 am As far as what the spirit-entity really wants in its endgame... Well that's the million dollar question. I tend to think positioning (like as an attractive option), but also the portion of you that worships them, probably goes to them.
I like that :)
asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Fightersword wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:24 pm :clown: :clown: :clown:
You're the clown here, asshole.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

I can't say for sure what I'll become after death. Jay's musings on the subject are about as good as any I've seen. When I talk with Catherine about it, I get the impression that she's saying, "You're coming with me." Not sure if I should be excited or terrified? :lol: At any rate, I believe it's possible for us to do exactly what succubi and incubi do on the astral - that is, have spirit sex with other entities and maybe even corporeal people in this realm while we're disembodied. (Though I think we shouldn't try that sort of thing without getting consent first.)

So yeah, as a spiritual being after death, I think it might be possible for us to become like them. Though I'm personally only interested in exploring that sort of thing with Catherine. Maybe we'll swap off on the next go-round? She'll be born here and I'll be the spirit lover that may, or may not, successfully make contact with her?
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

tc119 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:25 pm I can't say for sure what I'll become after death. Jay's musings on the subject are about as good as any I've seen. When I talk with Catherine about it, I get the impression that she's saying, "You're coming with me." Not sure if I should be excited or terrified? :lol: At any rate, I believe it's possible for us to do exactly what succubi and incubi do on the astral - that is, have spirit sex with other entities and maybe even corporeal people in this realm while we're disembodied. (Though I think we shouldn't try that sort of thing without getting consent first.)

So yeah, as a spiritual being after death, I think it might be possible for us to become like them. Though I'm personally only interested in exploring that sort of thing with Catherine. Maybe we'll swap off on the next go-round? She'll be born here and I'll be the spirit lover that may, or may not, successfully make contact with her?
I really was thinking the same... I have read stories of humans turning in to succubi/incubi and that it's possible. Or at the very least being similar to them as in being a "sex spirit". My succubus really wants me to be with her when I die and not ascend to source or wherever souls end up after evolving.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
Fightersword

Israel

Post by Fightersword »

What that means is that they don't want you to cease being an individual, which is rather obvious. The obsession with returning to the source is something you see in less educated occult circles in general, as a recognition of a universal oneness is one aspect of enlightenment. It's not an endpoint, or if it is one it's not a desirable one. Individuality exists for a reason, and had the fracturing of the whole into individual parts not been desirable, it would not have happened.

As for the whole 'turning into a succubus' nonsense, that's what really bothers me. It's a very elementary view of spiritual existence in my estimation. In nay case my opinion of what happens after death differs from Jay, in that I believe one will continue being an individual, and that their spiritual position will be paramount to their experiences in the afterlife and those other souls they associate with. If your spirit lover molds you in any way, it's to get you to become more proximate to them spiritually. As for the larpers going online and claiming their soul is a succubus or that they're going to turn into a succubus after they do some certain ritual or whatever other thing, please ignore these claims. At my most charitable I'd label said claims as coping with what they are and desiring to make a major change, at my least charitable I'd simply mark it as delusional.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Fightersword wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:32 pm What that means is that they don't want you to cease being an individual, which is rather obvious. The obsession with returning to the source is something you see in less educated occult circles in general, as a recognition of a universal oneness is one aspect of enlightenment. It's not an endpoint, or if it is one it's not a desirable one. Individuality exists for a reason, and had the fracturing of the whole into individual parts not been desirable, it would not have happened.

As for the whole 'turning into a succubus' nonsense, that's what really bothers me. It's a very elementary view of spiritual existence in my estimation. In nay case my opinion of what happens after death differs from Jay, in that I believe one will continue being an individual, and that their spiritual position will be paramount to their experiences in the afterlife and those other souls they associate with. If your spirit lover molds you in any way, it's to get you to become more proximate to them spiritually. As for the larpers going online and claiming their soul is a succubus or that they're going to turn into a succubus after they do some certain ritual or whatever other thing, please ignore these claims. At my most charitable I'd label said claims as coping with what they are and desiring to make a major change, at my least charitable I'd simply mark it as delusional.
Okay I apologize for saying those words, I thought you were insulting me for no reason. Regardless, I understand maybe it is a bit too delusional to think I will turn in to a incubus or succubus. Thanks for the explanation, I will take it in to account in the future.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3