New succubus wants to be just friends and nothing else

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

New succubus wants to be just friends and nothing else

Post by Shaman »

I got a new succubus from Naamah because I have been wanting more for some time now since Marissa is not always with me. Regardless, this new succubus' defining feature is that she will let me have any kind of relationship with others, she won't mind including sexual.

But the problem is, she does not want sex with me nor being romantic with me. She just wants to be friends with me... how can I approach this and why is this even happening, she told me she will never have sex/romantic moments with me.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: New succubus wants to be just friends and nothing else

Post by tc119 »

Hello Shaman,

Apologies for not being more responsive lately. I'll be frank: You come across as immature and not ready to be engaging with these sorts of powerful entities. So summoning more of them is likely not the best idea. I remember reading in your prior posts that you've been dealing with veritable torture from your first summon, struggling with the polyamorous nature of the relationship, and so on.

I wasn't prepared for what happened to me at 22 when Catherine arrived. I can only imagine how much of a mind-fuck it would be if I were younger still. So my advice would be to take it easy with the summons until you've really gotten to know the first demoness in your life. From my experience, they never really "go away," as in being separated by distance. Rather, the connection goes through periods of waxing and waning. The more time you spend interacting with them, the less apparent the weakening phases will be.

As for why a spirit would choose to not be sexual: some of them are just like that. Maybe it's not accurate to call this new spirit a succubus? Some of them just want to be helpful friends and not sexual playmates.
Shaman

Copper

Great Britain

Post by Shaman »

Alright I got it, would you advise me to banish this new one? I can ask Naamah to get rid of her for me and she will do it with no problem. I am already communicating with 4 different demons in my life and it's starting to get troublesome.
Succubus 4 lyfe < 3
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Shaman has been banned for breaking rule #6, which is a permanent ban. He claimed to have accidentally summoned a "child succubus" from Nammah - one of the four queens of prostitution in Kabbalah. We're not touching that shit on this website. (The "child" part.) And I suspect that he might have been under 18 to begin with - too immature for this sort of discussion at any rate.