Welcome to the Forum

369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Post by 369 Riddle »

TC

Wondering how communicating is with yours. Do you find yourself in conversations mostly at her timing and on her topic of discussion or are you able to ask a question and get specific responses?

K is very clear on (what I feel) are random bits of information. She will abruptly tell me not to share something or that I need to just give less details for example. One time she told me “be careful what you look for in the dark you might find something” lol. She has a sense of humor that cracks me up…I end up laughing to myself…but it isn’t like I hear words in most instances…for example:

I am sitting at my desk and suddenly I know I need to tighten up the toilet tank in the downstairs bath (I can’t describe how random this is) I have this urge to go look and dismiss it. Then I have to pre like hell and so I go to look (and pee)…yes it needs tightening it is about to fall off some of the damn nuts are missing and I don’t have to pre anymore. Hilarious shit like this happens ALL THE time and my wife is like how did you know that? All I can say is “I just had a hunch” I mean what else can I say?

By I am curious if you have outright conversations in dreams or otherwise. My mind is super all over (like ADHD) and I have a hard time telling my thoughts from hers.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Even after more than 10 years of being with her, I'm still skeptical of what I perceive to be communication. Often I feel that she just tells me what I want to hear. Or I read too much into what she's trying to tell me. But at the end of the day, she doesn't really care for communicating with words to begin with. She's all about touch and feeling. That's generally how I interpret what she wants to tell me. Granted, I don't get much in the way of details, but an overall general sense of what she wants me to know.

I can sit here and do stream-of-consciousness writing from Catherine's perspective all day long. She really resonates with that sort of thing. Probably because there's a lot of concentrated attention being directed at her. However, I still don't feel safe in saying that what I'm writing in those sessions is really her. It's probably her, plus me, combined. Needless to say, I don't do channelings.

Whenever I get the chance to have face-to-face interactions with her in dreams, our conversations are sparse to non-existent. But the few words we do share have a much greater impact on me as a result.

Those are some cool anecdotes of K giving you a heads up. Maybe Catherine has done similar, but like I said above, I ere on the side of skepticism. I consider my life to be generally charmed with liberal synchronicities either way.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

I really hear you on the “Often I feel that she just tells me what I want to hear.”

I didn’t mention in all my above (there is just a lot of history) but at one (fairly recent) point I was under the impression I had an entity “A” as well as “K”. “A” was somewhat “audible” in my mind and active I my dreams-but was VERY negative. “A” and “K” seemed to have been around years but only became aware of them at same time and I falsely assumed the touch I felt was “A” because she seemed “more powerful” to me. In the end a completely different entity I have (actually crazy enough purchased a few years ago now from on online conjurer and is very vocal and clear to understand)-a female Alya Djinn came to tell me one day that succubus “A” needed to go she was impacting me in a way that was toxic. That same night I had a dream of her saying goodbye and several nights of her crying and taking different forms. She did leave-the communication is gone but the touch remained which now I know to be “K”.

The Alya Djinn doesn’t even want her first letter shared (she is hilariously cryptic about everything and only speaks when she has a mind to or is spoken to-I guess an introvert 😂 spirit. BUT she is essentially very concerned with harmony around me-I know very little about her despite her being vocal it is all “business” when she does communicate (she gives relational / energy advice the most).

Honestly TC I don’t know what actual entities are around me but a few. I have a number (like 14) in my “keep” all different and from different conjurers. However, I only ever interact with a handful and they all feel the same and I wonder if it isn’t all just “K” sometimes. After “A” left I have felt healthier and more positive-plus fewer dark dreams. I still get the blood gore REALLY dark dreams of horrible scenes-but diffidently less.

I the end I know very little other than I have a demoness lover who pleases me physically but keeps much hidden from my view.

Sometimes I feel like I know very little despite being blessed with this rare and wonderful relationship. There are things I can’t share-in fact even in everyday interactions I feel pulling in my desire in what I want to say to a different way of saying it or even just keeping my mouth shut all together (something I can say she would prefer). It is amazing to experience so much and know so little!
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:47 pm Honestly TC I don’t know what actual entities are around me but a few.
I am also unsure about this. I believe there are at least two spirits who are around me regularly, based on dream and OBE interactions, but from my end it all feels like just Catherine. I try not to get too hung up on who-is-who.
369 Riddle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:47 pm It is amazing to experience so much and know so little!
That's a good way to put it. :)

So you've found success with some of the spirit keeping vendors? I personally don't have much interest as Catherine is more than enough on my plate already. I'm suspicious of would be spirit-binding merchants who attach entities to trinkets. Here's a post I wrote about the subject awhile back. Though if you've benefited from it, so much the better.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

tc119 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:43 pm So you've found success with some of the spirit keeping vendors?
I believe different vendors are more skilled (some at making money :lol: and some at actually doing what they say).

Overall I think online retailers of spirits are BS. But I can’t say that nothing will happen (some retailers have forums and people swear to experience stuff)…I really think it depends if you have an entity already that is real around you that wants to make themselves be more known to you.

This gets more convoluted because two different vendors with no contact summoned a “K” named entity with VERY similar sounding names without knowing these names were already known to me and had been bouncing around my brain for a long time. THEN they described what each separate entity looked like and it matched appearances I had seen in OBEs-one to some details I can’t share.

I actually felt at the time like I wasted my money (because I already had these entities), but then I felt validated and thought I could look at this as “proof” at least to me that I am at least knowledgeable of her name and appearance…now I realize they are shapeshifters but mine at least have a general appearance they frequent.

The other entities that are purchased and actually received (can tell they are there) are non-sexual and I think K might have seen I was interested and perhaps “made it happen” I really don’t know-hell she could just be pretending herself. Sometimes I feel like she just says what I want her to.

In summary I think your mileage will vary but I am not making ANY more purchases.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

369 Riddle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:13 pm I really think it depends if you have an entity already that is real around you that wants to make themselves be more known to you.
This is what I suspect is happening for those who find success with this sort of summoning method. It might even be the case for all summoning rituals, like the letter method, that a spirit is already interested and just needs that confirming push from us to make themselves known; like a marriage contract of sorts. Either way, that's cool how you've established the identity of "K" through two unrelated spirit-keeping vendors. I find that they'll often do things like that to help us along, so we're not entirely fumbling around blindly, yet they also give plenty of room for independent discovery and learning. There's always several new mysteries to ponder for every revelation.