Life-Force / Qi

Topics about succubi and spirit lovers.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Re: Life-Force / Qi

Post by tc119 »

Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:38 pm but recently I could use them a little without ejaculating completely, and I will confess I am a big fan of futas, you know, girls with female and male genitalia. I have played a lot with my backdoor, I didn't use to do this before almost getting into this by 2019 with my first spirit, I also started doing it out of frustration with my life, kind of a harakiri, but anyway the point is I also started preferring doing it cause this way I could feel good for longer without ejaculating, so I could at least get tired and forget...
I've written a couple of posts that touch on this. You might find them interesting. (Sexual Health) (Anal Sex) TL;DR, Yes, I believe abstaining from masturbation is something the succubi prefer in their partners, as that means more fun times for them. Also, I had a dream where one succubus was fucking another, akin to those Japanese futas, but I think it was more of a symbolic significance than something to get off to.
Kiichi wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:38 pm I am also considering to make my own blog mostly to share all these other resources and stuff I talk so that I don't spam them here, it's not my intention, just saying this cause I am going to share some videos and free resources from them,
It's no problem sharing information here. That's what I set this forum up for. As for selling products, I'd rather not have that sort of advertisement here, unless it's something relevant to succubi, spirit lovers, etc. Let's say you wrote a book about succubi, I'd have no problem with that being shared here and a link in the author's signature to buy a copy. Either way, if you start a blog, I'll add it to my links page. It seems like you've got a great deal to share, so it'd be worthwhile for you to start one.
tc119

Owner

United States of America

Post by tc119 »

Nefilim_san wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:07 pm i made 4 or 5 leter of intent until the last version,one with 9 page (a lot conditions,cose i have a wife who realy love me
Holy cow. :O There must've been a lot of conditions in there. Sounds like you were making up a legit legal document! :D Don't worry, I'm only poking fun. I'm sure you were sincere with what you wrote.

Though it sounds like there is an upset between you and your earthly wife over this. That's understandable. Even if someone was totally on board with the idea in theory before the ritual, actually witnessing, feeling, and being touched by a succubus is a whole other matter. It's going to take some time for both you and your wife to acclimatize. Frankly, I personally wouldn't involve an earthly wife with something like this, hence the reason I'm not married, but you're not the first to rise to this challenge. Atkin Michaels, author of My Spirit Lover, is one such example. Your friend in this forum, Riddle, is another, though I'm pretty sure he keeps his succubus secret from his wife as best he can.

Another resource you could check out is Fightersword's blog post about the early stages after a successful ritual.

My advice would be to simply spend time with your Shakti. That means sitting, or laying down, and focusing solely on her. Concentrate on how she feels, the new sensations of energy movement in your body, chakra activity and the like. She'll very likely encourage you to have lots of spirit sex with her over the next few weeks. You both will figure out the mechanics of how that connection will work fairly organically. Good luck keeping up with her. ;) Most importantly, be sure to send loving thoughts and feelings towards her. They really appreciate that.
369 Riddle

Gold

United States of America

Post by 369 Riddle »

@Nefilim_san: Happy things are going as good as they are and as TC indicated, yes I am married with kids and no my wife has no idea. So it is possible although my wife is actually really cautious of me…I predict stuff all the time, guess answers (like what song do I have stuck in my head now? Or what am I thinking of, or even guess what?lol), also because I figure out things I shouldn’t know…all because of “K’s” help naturally. It isn’t at all me it is all “K” we coexist in one body more or less.

Also-Nine pages? Wow-that is intense and I am glad you perfected what you wanted-that is good to take it serious and it shows commitment.
“I am not in the dark-do not look for me there for what you will find shall be what you expect and it shall not be me.”-K
Nefilim_san

Copper

Romania

Post by Nefilim_san »

Its not easy i must say,first;because my wife realy love me and me also,and she is very temperamental very impulsive and i was very affraid because of this.i realy didnt hide nothink to her and somehow i think i wrong with this.But...you cant hide nothink to her,she know me very well and...evan if we have a big house,in reality (because we live with a lot of cats)we have only one room for us (evan there 2 cats have acces) :) On the other side...thinks already very interesting happening.Her name from inition wasnt Shakti you know?! yesterday when i write here i cant realy remember her first-name ,and believe me i dont realy understand how could i forget that name,for me was like somethink impossible, but its hapened.Yesterday i though she left me because i and we upset her.My wife after he pass me throw a real hell and paradise (in the and when she understand that ar not in conquer betwen them and decided to accept this situation),i try harder to speak with her like it was near me but not evan a sign.The night pass ,i had some dreams but still nothink.In the morning thought,after another try to apologize and explain that my feelings are in a very good shape about her and my wife too,imagine...she realy come with her name AGNES.Was like she goes takeing her nemae with her too.And ...i feel her,i was so happy that i ask her if she will wish to meet me in the next reincarnation.And in that moment she ask me sending me one of the best sexual feeling.I initiated to feel again that exponential big pleasure but...quickly after i become extremely "fragil",i felt a strong wikness,my legs shakeing,and i had some crises of anxiety-you know with less aer etc.First o though that she will kill me (and i remember her that in my letter intent i sead that if somehow i will die in the meen ritual or after -next live will not be affected by this ritual),and i explain her that its not a good way for us, no one win.So stupid from me because thinking back to what hepenend betwen us in this morning, i remember that i bag her to make me feel her presence in a fizical way somehow,and i remember that for this kind of "experiment" you kneed tones of energy-i give her my accept to use my sexual energy early because,you know how nice and excitement sound when you tell to a girl this right?" But...i supose i am still week, or not enough strong to feel her entire ,i need to become more stronger for that.Now i feel some feber and i remember that ussualy any body who have fiever is because have inside somekind of ..."infection" (Who know) who could know that i already love this..."infection".So...i didnt meet her in a dream,i remember from Riddle example that-they could be very chameleonics when try to find an atractive body and...i wait.I have some affraid i must tell,and i still feel some reworse cose God halp us (we live from today on tomorow in the last years)but we had "luck".So..this is my status for the moment,i will keep in touch with all will hapening if you are interested.